What's new

FC soldier decapitated infront of his son by TTP

Isn't pti pro ttp talks(unlike army).. wtf has happened to deranged mentally incapacitated supporters of pti here.

Isn't pti pro ttp talks(unlike army).. wtf has happened to deranged mentally incapacitated supporters of pti here.
Maybe they don't blindly support every policy of their party and can actually criticise some decisions like this entire thread is doing? 🤡

Patwaris should try that some time soon, maybe they won't have to defend their incompetent and corrupt masters all the time

Agree and disagree, terrorism in Pakistan is just fundamentally more stronger, society is structured in way which creates room for it, and the geography & politics (Afghanistan), and gun culture is perfect to support it.

Turkey doesn't have a fundamentally extremist society due to the secular leaning so it's easier to counter the narrative and the culture is very different.
stop blaming everything on Pakistanis ... The people who are supposed to protect us are busy filming us naked and killing us

Yeh jo Dehshat Gardi hai, iske peeche aur support mai Wardi hai...

As for members who are discussing local support, lets be honest that Pashtoons still holds a soft corner for Taliban/Afghan/TTP because their barbaric ways align perfectly with Tribal Jirga and culture, so beheading/hanging dead bodies/not letting people offer Janaza is something that TTP adopted from Tribal culture. TTP just do it in the name of Religion that's the only difference.

It was certainly not PTI (it was long gone in March) when TTP was allowed to enter Swat by August this year. The Official response from ISPR was that "some people have come back to their local towns and we are keeping an eye on situation". Its obvious acknowledgement that Army allowed those people get back under some sort of deal. The rounds of talks / ceasefire agreements happened AFTER PTI was gone. Don't put your nalaikiyan on civil govt (and that too on previous civil govt).

BTW! now even PDM is in power and TTP is allowed to enter and ceasefires until few weeks ago was under PDM rule But I DO NOT blame PDM because the Army which even drives foreign policy, pokes in politics, all civilian departments, do you really think that kind of GHQ will let civil govt make security policy ?? Security architecture is entirely driven by GHQ with 0% say of civil govt.

Go hunt down these TTP bastrds, this is what we AWAAM wants to see you doing your only job.

Let me clear another point as well in advance: I consider all these jawans / soliders as ordinary Pakistani. I don't consider them as part of establishment at all. Establishment hides behind their martyrdooms. These siphais belongs to poor families and only they get killed. Don't ever try to hide behind sacrifices of poor / ordinary soldier's martyrdooms. These soldiers, their families, their lifestyles belong to nation / resembles with nation. Whenever we criticize Army, we are criticizing its top rank officers for obvious reasons. The deaths of FC soldiers is bad strategy / failed strategy of Generals. Its military top leadership's duty to ensure security. Its the only duty they have. They have to put entire focus on it instead of politics, kidnapping social media ppl, booking treason cases on journalists (likes of Arshad shareef), power grabbing schemes in civil, and other businesses. I don't understand why Generals don't have their focus on their primary job.

stop blaming everything on Pakistanis ... The people who are supposed to protect us are busy filming us naked and killing us
It was just a overall comparison of society, of course I criticise the state too who misuse their power for non-valid reasons

It was certainly not PTI (it was long gone in March) when TTP was allowed to enter Swat by August this year. The Official response from ISPR was that "some people have come back to their local towns and we are keeping an eye on situation". Its obvious acknowledgement that Army allowed those people get back under some sort of deal. The rounds of talks / ceasefire agreements happened AFTER PTI was gone. Don't put your nalaikiyan on civil govt (and that too on previous civil govt).

BTW! now even PDM is in power and TTP is allowed to enter and ceasefires until few weeks ago was under PDM rule But I DO NOT blame PDM because the Army which even drives foreign policy, pokes in politics, all civilian departments, do you really think that kind of GHQ will let civil govt make security policy ?? Security architecture is entirely driven by GHQ with 0% say of civil govt.

Go hunt down these TTP bastrds, this is what we AWAAM wants to see you doing your only job.

Let me clear another point as well in advance: I consider all these jawans / soliders as ordinary Pakistani. I don't consider them as part of establishment at all. Establishment hides behind their martyrdooms. These siphais belongs to poor families and only they get killed. Don't ever try to hide behind sacrifices of poor / ordinary soldier's martyrdooms. These soldiers, their families, their lifestyles belong to nation / resembles with nation. Whenever we criticize Army, we are criticizing its top rank officers for obvious reasons. The deaths of FC soldiers is bad strategy / failed strategy of Generals. Its military top leadership's duty to ensure security. Its the only duty they have. They have to put entire focus on it instead of politics, kidnapping social media ppl, booking treason cases on journalists (likes of Arshad shareef), power grabbing schemes in civil, and other businesses. I don't understand why Generals don't have their focus on their primary job.
Some social media people and journalists deserve their wrath but agree with the rest, only those comprising national security and inciting militancy are valid targets. Not patriots like Arshad Sharif simply wanting the best for the country and criticising their harmful roles outside of their jurisdiction

He's on the Durand line today

Photo ops is ingrained in our culture lmao. We have apps/games "Entrepreneurs" doing photo ops like they're Microfuckingsoft. All for a yearly total Pakistani export value that is less than a months revenue of a certain casual game from Finland lmao.

Sad news indeed.
TTP has already announced stopping Cease Fire.

Time to take action at a larger scale before it is too late.

Who told you that Pakistan Army or ISI is there to serve Pakistan? Their fundamental objective is to protect their institution and the interests of their top brass, which they are doing very effectively, since 1947.
Inhuman Sex Invaders should form a joint venture with Johnny sins.

Taliban Khan
Yeah right; Army was driving Imran Khan is the shit we're hearing from PDM.
Now Imran Khan was pressuring Army to negotiate.

Make up your mind!

Yeah right; Army was driving Imran Khan is the shit we're hearing from PDM.
Now Imran Khan was pressuring Army to negotiate.

Make up your mind!
Don't be an extreme youthia I literally support Imran Khan but his pacifist mindset is there for everyone to see, he constantly pushed for peace talks and negotiations.

Army admittedly could have ignored and overturned his decision if they felt so but the point remains his pacifism is a weakness in an environment of brutes

Whilst our western bootlicking generals sit safely in their 5 star offices, sipping tea whilst auctioning off the state to foreign powers and local mafia families which they themselves created. They have no money to properly equip our soldiers, but eating away tax payers money to feed their fat bellies.. instead

down with Mir Jafar GHQ!

Don't be an extreme youthia I literally support Imran Khan but his pacifist mindset is there for everyone to see, he constantly pushed for peace talks and negotiations.

Army admittedly could have ignored and overturned his decision if they felt so but the point remains his pacifism is a weakness in an environment of brutes
Of course, IK is an idiot to try to push for talks.
That is not what is being discussed here.

Of course, IK is an idiot to try to push for talks.
That is not what is being discussed here.
@Bleek
It is politicians job to talk. Anyway, he did what he does. He is a pacifist. Nonetheless, he also said the one who won't negotiate, strict actions should be taken against them.

Anyway, IK isn't the problem so avoid misdirections. TTP ended ceasefire with Islo or pindi? Whatsoever, Pak must go after them now as we have excuse. The point is are we ready? Did we prepare any counter strategy meanwhile (dornes, espionage, MRAP)? or we 100% trusted them that they will not break truce?

Back
Top Bottom