What's new

FC soldier decapitated infront of his son by TTP

zardari exist and is a pawn of wardi mafia! and so is noor wali a pawn of your boot lord!

so was Ashan so yes your boot lord àre fucking dramas who use thier pawns to play this high IQ games so their High IQ boot lickers can worship them!

Hatred has turned you into a psycho

Go get some help before it gets worse

Hatred has turned you into a psycho

Go get some help before it gets worse
lols

emaan on khanzeers has turned you into a brain dead zombie! well fk it keep bowing down to your boot lords hasnt worked well for Pakistan and wont work in future!

Look TTP is a real thing, with a real support base
Go to SM, it does get support from a chunk of waziris
It's retarted but true

Agencies are not playing a positive role - maybe you can have an argument, but to say it exists solely because of their bad intentions is simply not true

lols

emaan on khanzeers has turned you into a brain dead zombie! well fk it keep bowing down to your boot lords hasnt worked well for Pakistan and wont work in future!

Kisi doctor ko dikhao. Kisi sai mashwara lo

Ho sakta hai theek ho jao aap

Look TTP is a real thing, with a real support base
Go to SM, it does get support from a chunk of waziris
It's retarted but true

Agencies are not playing a positive role - maybe you can have an argument, but to say it exists solely because of their bad intentions is simply not true
They literally be writing from Islamabad on Twitter in support of TTP 💀

And you have extreme youthias blaming everything and anything under the sun as a conspiracy by the establishment

They literally be writing from Islamabad on Twitter in support of TTP 💀

And you have extreme youthias blaming everything and anything under the sun as a conspiracy by the establishment

You proved it in your first sentence.

Pakistan can capture PTI kids but not people in Islamabad writing in favor of TTP. Definitely sus.

You proved it in your first sentence.

Pakistan can capture PTI kids but not people in Islamabad writing in favor of TTP. Definitely sus.
The army is already under heavy criticism and plenty of protests against "enforced disappearances", I don't think they will do that on a mass scale with people from large cities.

Until a law is actually passed stating any support for terrorist groups wields jail time or something.

The army is already under heavy criticism and plenty of protests against "enforced disappearances", I don't think they will do that on a mass scale with people from large cities.

Until a law is actually passed stating any support for terrorist groups wields jail time or something.

Enforced disappearances thing was already a move by BLA and PTM people. Then army started to do actual enforced disappearances on PTI people in Lahore and other cities with the blessing of Rana Sana Ullah which turned the narrative and tide of the enforced disappearances against the army.

That law could easily be abused like the army criticism law which PTI was idiots at the time. And any “group” can be called “terrorists” considering how they have treated innocent protestors on May 25th.

I honestly wonder how hard it would be to grab some PMCs and smoke these mfers ourselves

I don't see what's so funny about what I said.

I found that hillarious bro 😂😂

Diaspora will come to the rescue when Pakistan wastes our remittances 😭

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom