What's new

FC recovers bomb making literature, maps of targets, from college in Balochistan

FC seizes anti-Pak literature in Turbat varsity

Tuesday

January 14, 2014

QUETTA - Frontier Corps Balochistan claimed on Monday to have seized a huge cache of anti-Pakistan literature during a raid on Attashad Degree College Turbat.

Talking to media, Lieutenant Colonel FC Muhammad Azam said that FC seized anti-Pakistan literature, books, maps, posters, banners and other subversive material, adding that elements of banned BSO (Azad) wanted to use students for their ulterior motives on the dictates of the foreign handlers. He said the non-controversial books would be returned to the college administration so that the students could benefit from their study. He also informed that action would be taken against the printing press where these books were being published.

He said the elements of BSO (Azad) were brainwashing students in the college to provoke them against state through anti-Pakistan poetry, anti-Pakistan ideology stuff and stories based on the lives of the miscreants.

He said that such brainwashed students were being used in subversive incidents across Pakistan. He further said that banned student organization BSO (Azad) held hostage the students, college teachers and turned them into like-minded groups.

He said these miscreants had also established a media cell of the armed groups and anti-state slogans had been established on the walls of college. He said that following a tip off last week, FC also sealed a Private Language Center where anti-Pakistan literature was taught to the students.

IG FC Ejaz Shahid also praised the FC personnel for their successful raid which, he said, saved the youngsters from going astray through brainwashing.

SOURCE:

THE NATION

FC seizes anti-Pak literature in Turbat varsity

Sic Transit Gloria Mundi - How quickly passes the glory of the world ! :D

How does that fit over here or were you simply trying to show-off with some Latin know how ! :P

If thats the case - Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori - It is sweet and fitting to die for your country ! :smokin:

How does that fit over here or were you simply trying to show-off with some Latin know how ! :P

If thats the case - Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori - It is sweet and fitting to die for your country ! :smokin:

No , once upon a time , I supported him heavily listening to the " change " that never came over MQM . He indeed has lost many supporters in Karachi by his " peace with psychopaths " programme and the appeasement and talks at all costs thing .

Yes something on those lines, but I guess in Pakistan case: Punjab is Pakistan and Pakistan is Punjab.

If this is the case then yes its understandable why other states are not very happy. But I think this can me solved by careful dialogue and fair compromises.

There is no coverage of this incident in the media i found 3/4 links to this news

Garbage tribune tried to hush this news up they reported it but in the end added a news of tortured dead body found to justify this literature

both news were separate but they tagged them together

everyone knows what bla,bra,bso is doing in Baluchistan but media don't want to give any victory in the hands of FC or army and dilute the news

It was reported that a nationalist party was forcing this Indian printed literature in the said college.
Same way Pakistan's political parties are changing the circular of Pakistani schools, introducing new history made in India and teaching about hinduism, secularism.

Only, blinds would not see, what politicians are doing to Pakistan and i mean the ones sitting quietly in opposition.

If Opposition wish they can force a President to resign and leave the country immediately after his elections but when stories of nishan-e-Haider are taken away they turn face to other side.

Circular ?

Did you mean curriculum ?

Then good for you, but Punjab domination in Pakistan is not some myth but a fact.

This is debatable. According to history, Punjab party has ruled Pakistan less in comparable to other parties. Feel free to google to grasp the history of Pakistan.

MQM has been ruling Karachi and other portions of Sindh for much longer. Even Party from Sindh ruled Pakistan from the beginning. I can understand Balochistan, but MQM and Sindh? No, not at all. The only dominant of Punjab of Pakistan is Pakistan army at best - although others prefer to serve MQM, Taliban, and more.

I think people refuse to take responsibility, and therefore, blame on punjab all the time. If people from Azad Kashmir did the same, then Azad Kashmir wouldn't been developed and progressed decently - a miles better than main cities of Pakistan.

I am from Kashmir, and i say people need to get over, and take responsible. It takes commitment to change the nation, not just blaming.

In 1947 , the issue was "religion" , ...... In 1971 Bengalis were a majority . So none of these examples fits in this scenario
And Mostly Pakistan has been ruled by Non Punjabi political rulers and non Punjabi dictators .

Exactly. Where does Punjab fit into theory of ruling Pakistan? People need to read the history of Pakistan. It seems to me that Punjab has become 'white syndrome' to non-Punjab because in West, White people are agonized as racist, and to that extent, they are afraid to be themselves because they are scarred with the label of racism, although non-white are more racism - not willing to admit and neither take responsibility for their actions.

I am making a point - not comparing. People should stop blaming Punjab and grow up.

MQM has been ruling Karachi and other portions for more than decades. Even, Sindh parties have been ruling Pakistan from the beginning. I sympathize with Balochistan as i do with unfortunate history of 1971 where Bangladesh people, former east Pakistani people suffered at the hand of a leader's management during that time.

Don't agonize Punjab so much that Punjab will be afraid in the similar patterns.

Last edited:
Sindhi Muslims thought that by supporting Pakistan, they will overcome the dominance of educated Sindhi Hindus and everything would belong to them, but Muhajirs took it while Sindhi Muslims remained the same. Still today Sindhi Muslims remained a predominantly rural people.
As for Indian interest the victimization card of sindhi would not work as Sindhis are not enough powerful to hold the Urban part of sindh, Only Kota system keeping them alive otherwise they would have been finished long ago. Seriously , It was punjab who helped sindhis to maintain their strength in remaining part of Urban sindh because ethnic groups of just karachi craving for more land. Sooner or later these gangs will travel in sindh to expand their region .

Question is. Why is such literature thriving? Why is it not being rejected by the populous themselves. Nagaland lives in India because there is support for it.. so does the Maoism movement and Kashmir . Why should we bury our heads in the sand just as many across the border do and realize that there is truly a problem.

Question is. Why is such literature thriving? Why is it not being rejected by the populous themselves. Nagaland lives in India because there is support for it.. so does the Maoism movement and Kashmir . Why should we bury our heads in the sand just as many across the border do and realize that there is truly a problem.
Because most of us are scared of losing again.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom