What's new

FC POW's Execution | Military preparing for deployment in N.Waziristan, Reports say.

@Aeronaut
After NW operation , you have no choice but to deploy large army on border of NW....large army is still stationed in mehsud triangle , same would be the case after operation in NW. I dont see any peace in NW for years unless the region is empty with hundreds of military posts throughout the region.

What about raising FC according to Tariq Khan doctrine and keeping it in NW for as long as needed while the Army goes back to the east?

I wonder if army is also going against Hafiz gul bahadur and haqqani network?.......without eliminating hafiz gul bahadur, any surgical action against TTP in NW would be fruitless.....
Getting rid of haqqani network has dangerous consequences, army has to extend war into adjacent four provinces of afghanistan otherwise TTP would simply retreat to these provinces of afghanistan where writ is of haqqani group.....

Forgive me, but i believe that Pakistan needs to break with ALL Taliban. Its enough.

Yes, they will flee to Afghanistan, but than GoP has to take this matter (safe heavens in Afghanistan) to UNSC. In parallel, they have to make an example (and I mean REAL EXAMPLE) of those who were captured or killed during the operation, so that TTP (alias JI/JUI) scum think twice before entering into Pakistani territory. Nothing is impossible, all it takes is guts to take your enemy head on.

GoP has to come out from her apologizing position on the Durand's line and make it clear to the UNSC that the Durand's line IS a border between Pakistan and Afghanistan. If Afghans make a noise, tell them to shut their mouth. There will never be peace in Pakistan until Durand's line issue is settled once for all, and a significant force is deployed on this border.

It is just a myth that these tribesmen are invincible. Ameer Temur had crushed them like ants on his way to India. Mongols ruled entire Afghanistan for almost 300 years (1220-1506).

Last edited:
the point is not just killing the heads of these militant wings but to take the ground away from them. Right now whenever you take any action in any other area, they fled to NW. Until and unless we dont take the very last sanctuary away from them, they will always have enough room to openly plan their operations and then execute them through their network.

let us say that the whole of ttp leadership flees to afghanistan. so whats wrong with that? isnt it good enough that they will no longer be operating openly in pakistan?

and what makes us think that these people are going to lay down their arms and live their lives within the constitutional framework. doing this makes them worse off. its not like you are offering them key government positions that they will finally give in to our demands.

its time that everyone stand behind the army and wipe them out from their strong hold.

I wonder if army is also going against Hafiz gul bahadur and haqqani network?.......without eliminating hafiz gul bahadur, any surgical action against TTP in NW would be fruitless.....
Getting rid of haqqani network has dangerous consequences, army has to extend war into adjacent four provinces of afghanistan otherwise TTP would simply retreat to these provinces of afghanistan where writ is of haqqani group.....
Are both providing fighters to each other? help each other?

What about raising FC according to Tariq Khan doctrine and keeping it in NW for as long as needed while the Army goes back to the east?

Forgive me, but i believe that Pakistan needs to break with ALL Taliban. Its enough.
The decision of breaking ties with haqqani network should have been taken years ago , what was the point of allowing haqqani group to bleed NATO forces and afghan army?.......Haqqani network operates in my area and like TTP they also brainwash young boys with methodology similar to TTP, agencies allowed them to operate.....this double standards on war against terror would backfire against you when you try to get rid of your stretagic assets along with TTP.
Due to huge consequences, i feel pak army would spare haqqani network and would tell them to leave the area before operation.

We had similar situation, similar talking heads when operations rah-e-rast and rah-e-nijat were launched, the militants were defeated in Swat and then in SWA and in the immediate aftermath of both operations terrorist activities across Pakistan dropped.
The defeated anti-Pakistan cadres of militants from Swat and SWA have fled to NWA , some also fled to Afghanistan where they are sheltered by a US-installed Indian allied afghan government.
The Indian allied afghan government has links with some militant groups operating in Pakistan and with upcoming withdrawal of NATO and most or all US forces, depending on how things progress on BSA, the end of 2014 has got the Indian and the afghan government very worried and between now and end of 2014 they will throw at us everything they have got.
Never the less, I think we now have to do military strikes in NWA since that place is now the hot bed of anti-state terrorist activity.

I believe an "Operation" is also in order at defence.pk. Our Prophet (S.A.W) ordered us to fight against and kill the Kharjis so it is a Jihad we must indulge in, no matter what.
Zarvan, you are trying to scare the wrong people, we are also Muslims and in fact much better Muslims than your despicable Kharjis so our Iman is stronger. Also rememer that the one who is cruel is always a coward.

I have written your threat on my wall but write something on yours, we will InshaAllah see a peaceful Pakistan free of terrorism and terrorists very soon.

Are both providing fighters to each other? help each other?
Mullah nazir group (now led by bahawal khan) of south waziristan didnt allow TTP in their area. Wana, shakai etc are peaceful and pak army doesnt get attacked. On the contrary area under hafiz gul bahadur is volatile, TTP is based in his area and security forces are frequently attacked. If you read interviews of TTP and sirajudeen haqqani, you would notice that admit that there is cooperation between TTP, HQ and hafiz gul bahadur group. That hafiz gul bahadur, if i remember correctly, was member of TTP shura for short time. Saray aik hi kait ki mooli hain. If TTP do suicide bombings, beheadings and blasting schools in pakistan, haqqani network do the same in afghanistan.

Please go ahead and make this blunders soon all those living in bubble are going to get blasted and fell on ground and these TTP guys will be still their so go ahead and please make this mistake 23 but if you make blunders this will have lot of zeros at end with no end to deaths

dont worry we will **** these TTP guys again and again screw them to last breath.

There should be no end to deaths of these buffoons

First we must destroy TTP and then take care of haqqanis.

as far as TTP getting shelter in Afghanistan well its time MINE the border

The decision of breaking ties with haqqani network should have been taken years ago , what was the point of allowing haqqani group to bleed NATO forces and afghan army?.......Haqqani network operates in my area and like TTP they also brainwash young boys with methodology similar to TTP, agencies allowed them to operate.....this double standards on war against terror would backfire against you when you try to get rid of your stretagic assets along with TTP.
Due to huge consequences, i feel pak army would spare haqqani network and would tell them to leave the area before operation.

Look, let me break it down for you.

• After we obtained the nuclear status, the theory of Strategic Depth has died a slow death.
  • Afghanistan is no longer our 'back yard', therefore has little strategic value.
  • The allies we made were needed in the geopolitical setting of the 70s
  • Since we no longer need Afghanistan as much as we needed before, our former allies are not worth as much as they were as they don't offer us any further leverage.

Pakistan needs to realize that this is time to quit supporting all Taliban, good or bad, useful or not so useful. I believe that the military might not be willing to take on all of them at once. We should spare Haqqanis if they don't decide to attack Pakistan...for the sake of old days. However this is high time, we step up as a nation and free our nation and tribals from this evil scum of terror.

There is a cleanup required in the largers cities of Punjab also , there is a lot of rubbish being spouted against the state and its armed forces by the militant-allied-mindset and material and moral support both are being provided.

Im from Lahore and I will support a clean up in Lahore .. people like @Zarvan have made the situation worse off. He is representative of a broder mindset that unfortunately does exist in significant numbers, these people are dangerous and foolish. His type can be found all over Pakistan

Yes, they will flee to Afghanistan, but than GoP has to take this matter (safe heavens in Afghanistan) to UNSC. In parallel, they have to make an example (and I mean REAL EXAMPLE) of those who were captured or killed during the operation, so that TTP (alias JI/JUI) scum think twice before entering into Pakistani territory. Nothing is impossible, all it takes is guts to take your enemy head on.

GoP has to come out from her apologizing position on the Durand's line and make it clear to the UNSC that the Durand's line IS a border between Pakistan and Afghanistan. If Afghans make a noise, tell them to shut their mouth. There will never be peace in Pakistan until Durand's line issue is settled once for all, and a significant force is deployed on this border.

It is just a myth that these tribesmen are invincible. Ameer Temur had crushed them like ants on his way to India. Mongols ruled entire Afghanistan for almost 300 years (1220-1506).
Mongol destroyed, depopulated and ruled central and northren afghanistan, they never tried to conquer the pashtun tribes of hindukush.....history tell us that mongols living in the plains and cities used to be get harassed and ambushed by pashtun hill tribes of afghanistan....
Pashtun tribesmen were/are not invincible, they are resilient and would resist you for decades no matter how much you inflict losses on them. Read baburnama , babur shows his frustration at pashtun tribes for going into uprising one after another. He went genocidal agains pakhtuns but admitted that they can be defeated but no one can subjugate them by force.
British fought tribal insurgency from 1851 to 1947, they destroyed and burnt villages, killed countless tribesmen and used tanks and air force of that time on them...but they were not able to destroy the will of tribesmen to resist.
Taliban are surely different , but they are same tribesmen...this low intensity guerrella warfare would continue on for decades and even century, have patience like mongols, mughals and british.

Last edited:
They will run away and in process if they accidentally hurt Afghan Taliban Pakistan is going to face this war for next several decades those dumbos who think entering NW will end terrorism are living in fools paradise

So according to dumbest ever logic we should not act against these pigs because there is a chance that the war might extend over several decades and somehow we should make ourselves Indifferent to henious crimes committed by these Mofo...wow just wow at you...

Don't you remember when PAF Bombed the Shit out of them last month,how these mofo's were begging for ceasefire and how they started begging for peace Talks...

If the war is to extend for several decades then let it be,Sri lanka fought such terrorists for decades,why shouldn't we????

@Pak-one: Your post is based on information (not knowledge) gained from here and there. I have read Babur Nama and because of this, I know you have not read it. You are also wrong on the history of Afghan tribes but I don't want to start this debate with you.

dont worry we will **** these TTP guys again and again screw them to last breath.

There should be no end to deaths of these buffoons

First we must destroy TTP and then take care of haqqanis.

as far as TTP getting shelter in Afghanistan well its time MINE the border
Haqqani people wont fight against you, they would simply provide stretagic depth to TTP in khost, paktiya, paktika etc. Pak army cant go into those afghan provinces. If you do air strikes on khost and paktiya, you provoke anger in all afghans irrespective of ethnicity. What do you suggest, how pak army can get rid of haqqani militants?

Back
Top Bottom