What's new

FC POW's Execution | Military preparing for deployment in N.Waziristan, Reports say.

Afghan Taliban need to leave Pakistan. We need to obliterate TTP and install permanent military bases all over FATA. Upskill the FC, recruit local Khassadars into FC and give them enough firepower to kill as many TTP as they can. Plus we need to stay ready to carry out air strikes in Afghanistan for the next coming decades.

Whats more expensive? - getting our soldiers beheaded?
This is not a mistake - this is retribution!
Please go ahead and make this blunders soon all those living in bubble are going to get blasted and fell on ground and these TTP guys will be still their so go ahead and please make this mistake 23 but if you make blunders this will have lot of zeros at end with no end to deaths

Please go ahead and make this blunders soon all those living in bubble are going to get blasted and fell on ground and these TTP guys will be still their so go ahead and please make this mistake 23 but if you make blunders this will have lot of zeros at end with no end to deaths

now i m thinking to kick your *** u fraking ttp lover

now i m thinking to kick your *** u fraking ttp lover
Call me what ever you want to call em I give a dam but write it on your wall going in NW will only increase this problem not solve it if you still want to make this mistake go ahead I don't want but you will prove my point

No more Ball licking Zarvan, this time they must be obliterated. I have supported talks all along, but this is a tipping point. I'd choose to stand with my country in order to obliterate this evil from our land. Everything is costly, not that this war hasn't cost us already.

No more Ball licking Zarvan, this time they must be obliterated. I have supported talks all along, but this is a tipping point. I'd choose to stand with my country in order to obliterate this evil from our land. Everything is costly, not that this war hasn't cost us already.
Go ahead and I can assure you and write it on your wall this war will not end by going in NW but this will increase and it would become more bloody and unfortunately mostly for innocent Pakistanis

@Pak-one

What do you think is the solution to the problem of TTP being kicked out, escaping to Afghanistan and coming back after the Army withdraws?

Ultimately we need the Army where it belongs, which is on our eastern flank. How can we solve this problem and make sure that this doesn't occur?

Call me what ever you want to call em I give a dam but write it on your wall going in NW will only increase this problem not solve it if you still want to make this mistake go ahead I don't want but you will prove my point

understand this ttp will have to obliterate for us to get prosperous just like sirilanka did with tamil tigers

this time army should show no mercy kill them where ever they can find them

Go ahead and I can assure you and write it on your wall this war will not end by going in NW but this will increase and it would become more bloody and unfortunately mostly for innocent Pakistanis

All wars are costly. This is time to pull out the civilians and pound that place with White Phosphorus.

I wonder if army is also going against Hafiz gul bahadur and haqqani network?.......without eliminating hafiz gul bahadur, any surgical action against TTP in NW would be fruitless.....
Getting rid of haqqani network has dangerous consequences, army has to extend war into adjacent four provinces of afghanistan otherwise TTP would simply retreat to these provinces of afghanistan where writ is of haqqani group.....

I don't know if you guys have noticed it or not, but TTP (alias JI/JUI) is inviting all the criminal elements in Pakistan to support them. They defended the killing of FC jawans based on the alleged killings of their 'companions' by the law-enforcement agencies. How the hell TTP (alias JI/JUI) expecting law-enforcement agencies to discriminate between an ordinary (non-TTP -aligned) criminal from a TTP -aligned criminal? Obviously there is no way unless TTP (alias JI/JUI) provides lists of their comrades to the law-enforcement authorities, which has not happened, nor going to happen.

Basically they want law-enforcement agencies to stop doing their job and allow criminals to roam freely in the country. Through this, they are sending a message to the criminal elements that they can do whatever they want, and TTP (alias JI/JUI) will support them. While at the same time, they will continue to blackmail the GoP.

This looks like a script of a movie but that is exactly what is happening.

Time has come for the GoP or the military to tell this TTP (alias JI/JUI) scum where the buck stops and who calls the shot.

Last edited:
@Aeronaut
After NW operation , you have no choice but to deploy large army on border of NW....large army is still stationed in mehsud triangle , same would be the case after operation in NW. I dont see any peace in NW for years unless the region is empty with hundreds of military posts throughout the region.

This moron has lost his mind. Pathetic indeed. Had he had become the PM, what he would have done? Nawaz invited Singh; this moron would have invited Mahsood or Fazal ullah for his oath-taking ceremony.

nas-40-1722014.gif

What will happen once these people flee and take shelter into Afghanistan? Do we have a plan for that? Last time when army moved in Swat, this same fazalulla reemerged from Afghanistan, in all these years what exactly did Pakistan government or the army/intelligence service did to hunt him down.
People so conveniently bash Imran, well forget Imran he is not a power broker but what about NS, since he is in power and has the majority too, does he have what it takes to order the forces to strike beyond our borders? I highly doubt it and while talibans are not our brother, so are afghanis.
These people will simply run to afghanistan only to fight another day.

Back
Top Bottom