What's new

FC POW's Execution | Military preparing for deployment in N.Waziristan, Reports say.

What about Air support during the operation ???

Air Support is useless without actionable human intel. You could just be bombing rocks without it. AirPower in COIN is much effective from rotory wing aircrafts like gunships, subsonic CAS aircrafts, UCAVs.

It has to be used in absolute coordination with SOF units, which means extended loiter time, for which you need those aircrafts with greater loiter time like the Apache's, Cobras, Pradators etc

@Icarus

I always thought that while producing domestic UCAVs is a great leap forward, we must buy a handful of Wing Loons.

Sorry to bother your post , Pakistan and Afghanistan has 1300 miles of porous border and can not be controlled. It has rocky mountain and deep valleys. These cross routes can be control up to certain limits, but can not totally control. When Afghanistan is totally messed up. Plus Pakistan arch rival India has 18 consulate along Pakistan border and those are selling flowers in Afghanistan.

There are no 18 consulates along the Pakistan border. There are no 18 consulates in Afghanistan. There are 5. Go and count for yourself if you like. Don't keep repeating the same old faradiddle again and again.

Air Support is useless without actionable human intel. You could just be bombing rocks without it. AirPower in COIN is much effective from rotory wing aircrafts like gunships, subsonic CAS aircrafts, UCAVs.

It has to be used in absolute coordination with SOF units, which means extended loiter time, for which you need those aircrafts with greater loiter time like the Apache's, Cobras, Pradators etc

@Icarus

I always thought that while producing domestic UCAVs is a great leap forward, we must buy a handful of Wing Loons.
That's what i'm saying.

UAV's, SOF units and Gunships can do the job !!!

If you have noticed then I have deleted all of my posts in both threads outside of the one I am writing now. I suggest deleting your post number 96 and 97 and then I will delete this one. This way it looks like our discussion based on a misunderstanding although highly unpleasant from you, had never taken place.

I hope that you understand.

Thank you.

@Farooq
ok that's fine.. All deleted

Last edited:
Need drones? USA needs drone bases. Heh! There you go. Make a deal. Go after, on both sides of the Durrand line, any Taliban groups who will not stand down their arms and bombs. Decide targets together, PA and ISAF, a team against terrorists. What a concept!

Need drones? USA needs drone bases. Heh! There you go. Make a deal. Go after, on both sides of the Durrand line, any Taliban groups who will not stand down their arms and bombs. Decide targets together, PA and ISAF, a team against terrorists. What a concept!

All is cool but no drone bases .. All we want is ISAF to f.. these rats on their side .. Afghan borders sealed by ISAF so these mofos don't escape like the last time.. And military support .. Gunships etc..

I think you'll be better off with using India as a pawn against China rather than making any further ""deals" with Pakistan since most Pakistanis don't trust the US anymore.

01-how-about-no-bear.jpg

Army has been doing that for last 10 years. Whats the outcome? We need solution, can't wash blood with blood.

Army has been doing that for last 10 years. Whats the outcome? We need solution, can't wash blood with blood.

Wrong, Army did only one full fledge operation in Swat & SW successfully, in Fata it was always reaction.

This theory of 10 years is busted long time ago, in fact Sri Lanka and British-Irish insurgency took more than 15-25 years to win over.

Last edited:
sorry not more, foolish prapogands, by merchents of terror?
PAKARMY is not doing any war with, any one past 10 years, there were & still are some, militry ops, but it wasnt was, any dam all out war on these terrorists?but time has come, to send them to the hell they belong?

Can anyone clarify NATO's stance if this operation were to begin? Won't this be an excellent opportunity for them to take these guys out as they flee to Afghanistan with their backsides on fire?

@Aeronaut @Icarus

Can anyone clarify NATO's stance if this operation were to begin? Won't this be an excellent opportunity for them to take these guys out as they flee to Afghanistan with their backsides on fire?

@Aeronaut @Icarus
expectdly no they wont put thier hands in the others $hit?
but if they does, then its more then sirya, they are messing now?

@Icarus

There's a lot that we should do but we can't because of the lack of finances.

Back
Top Bottom