What's new

FC POW's Execution | Military preparing for deployment in N.Waziristan, Reports say.

I think that our Professionals @Xeric & @Icarus will be able to give us a better answer.

Sorry to bother your post , Pakistan and Afghanistan has 1300 miles of porous border and can not be controlled. It has rocky mountain and deep valleys. These cross routes can be control up to certain limits, but can not totally control. When Afghanistan is totally messed up. Plus Pakistan arch rival India has 18 consulate along Pakistan border and those are selling flowers in Afghanistan.

It is time to step on these Cockroaches for cowardly murder of our FC Soldiers. Take no prisoners and wipe them out and send them to HELL where they belong.

sooner or later, PAKARMY has to decide the fate of the politicians both in the opposition & the rulling bench?
cause both are working with terrorists to dismental pakistani nucks?
then they will, cut short PAKARMY like what we have in germany or in japan?
but what, these stupid politicians allways forget is, that poeples of pakistan love thier mother land & love thier army,they will kickout this murderous & croupt damocrazy which has brought, only destruction to pakiatan!
My Friend In Your Dreams

I cam to conclusion there is no political solution of this issue. Either adopt long term fighting strategy, (which will be the happiest moment for Pakistani enemies, because this will involve 60 percent of army and more then 80 percent of economic resources ) and annihilate them or accept there demand.
But longtime ago, when first Auzback found in Quetta, had put the opinion , Pakistan need to secure Auzback-Afghan border through any means, because the most dangerous terrorist are coming to Pakistan through that channel.
sorry sir,
but its just not about closing down a channel?
its about closing down the murderous & terrorists supportive dam damocrazy?
doesnt happens what happens next , who like it or not but as its been proven in EGYPT,s case someone to come up, & shut the dam whole hell up?
pakistan has long enough experinces living & surviving proudly in any patriotic militry govt, & whole world came to kiss its feet, once its establishes itself, that is the only way going to be, cleaning the mess called TTp dogs forever?

It is time to step on these Cockroaches for cowardly murder of our FC Soldiers. Take no prisoners and wipe them out and send them to HELL where they belong.
Sirjee you're an Air force guy.

Can't our gunships and bombers stop them from escaping into Afghanistan ???

sorry sir,
but its just not about closing down a channel?
its about closing down the murderous & terrorists supportive dam damocrazy?
doesnt happens what happens next , who like it or not but as its been proven in EGYPT,s case someone to come up, & shut the dam whole hell up?
pakistan has long enough experinces living & surviving proudly in any patriotic militry govt, & whole world came to kiss its feet, once its establishes itself, that is the only way going to be, cleaning the mess called TTp dogs forever?

Pakistan need a ultimate drone tech now for far away security. Make a living hell for these terrorist 24/7. Give free hand to police in city to control terrorism .

We surely need some drones
These Talibastards fear drones more than the Almighty !!
just wait they will be done with our AIRFORCE, not a long time ago, when PAF was cleaning them like ants, they came begging to our traitorous politicians, who brought them under negociations shelter?
once been saved, they are powerfull again, but this time our traitorous politicians both in govt & opposition are supporting terrorists, against PAKARMY cause , its only PAKARMY stopping them both, from the total destruction & then final selloff
of pakistan?

Last edited:
its not me, its you ?
check the history of pakistan then come up with your venom?
? Are you Kidding me Venom
Dude I love Pak i my grandparents were ****
But Current leaders of Pak dsnt have balls to take a stand Pakistani nation well they are busy So Nothing Will happen You can wait and watch

just wait they will be done with our AIRFORCE, not a long time ago, when PAF was cleaning them like ants, they came begging to our traitorous politicians, who brought them under negociations shelter?
once been saved, they are powerfull again, but this time our yaitorous politicians both in govt & opposition are supporting terrorists, against PAKARMY cause , its only PAKARMY stopping them both, from the total destruction & then final selloff
of pakistan?
Limme ask U a thing why did they came they needed time if they were so scared then why they didnt just dropped the weapons why they killed 23 Soldiers ? why is that plz en light me

Pakistan need a ultimate drone tech now for far away security. Make a living hell for these terrorist 24/7. Give free hand to police in city to control terrorism .
pakistan needs a bold & brave decesion , more then any thing?
technolgy is just a tool, but stronger will, & bold decesions are the need of hour?

? Are you Kidding me Venom
Dude I love Pak i my grandparents were ****
But Current leaders of Pak dsnt have balls to take a stand Pakistani nation well they are busy So Nothing Will happen You can wait and watch

Limme ask U a thing why did they came they needed time if they were so scared then why they didnt just dropped the weapons why they killed 23 Soldiers ? why is that plz en light me
that time has gone, the time they were locked in by PAF, they were affraid to be destroyed?
thats why they told IMRAN KHAN & MUNNAWAR to tell fairytales of innocents bieng killed by PAF ,s actions?
JAMMAT e ISLAMI ,s team went to meet PM nawaz sharif, & the agenda of negociations was planted, PAF was stopped , most wanted terrorists escaped ?
im a retired PAKARMY soilder!
anything more you got new?

Last edited:
pakistan needs a bold & brave decesion , more then any thing?
technolgy is just a tool, but stronger will, & bold decesions are the need of hour?

that time has gone, the time they were locked in by PAF, they were affraid to be destroyed?
thats why they told IMRAN KHAN & MUNNAWAR to tell fairytales of innocents bieng killed by PAF ,s actions?
JAMMAT e ISLAMI ,s team went to meet PM nawaz sharif, & the agenda of negociations was planted, PAF was stopped , most wanted terrorists escaped ?
im a retired PAKARMY soilder!
anything more you got new?

But they used our politicians and stopped these air strikes didn't they , as i said earlier Pakistan needs a strong leader who will do any thing To save the country and unfortunately we dont have 1 now
I m a soldier too my friend so need to tell me any thing But One thing dont judge others by their country flag

But they used our politicians and stopped these air strikes didn't they , as i said earlier Pakistan needs a strong leader who will do any thing To save the country and unfortunately we dont have 1 now
I m a soldier too my friend so need to tell me any thing But One thing dont judge others by their country flag
the one we had, who brought us PAKISTAN FRIST has been, targeted for his patriotism by our highly, croupted & politicly motivated courts, but he is facing them all to, showing the others in uniforms the courge needed that, they can follow his footsteps, by marking thier own footsteps?
doesnt matters, however whatever?
you will see, another man in uniform cleaning the mess created by fake & conspirated damocrazy & the usage of friendly terrorism by our traitorous politicians?
nice to see you, solider!
i never judged you anything, but just wanted to remind you, that you are not talking to a kid, inpired with a fake jew sunami?lolzzx

Back
Top Bottom