What's new

FC POW's Execution | Military preparing for deployment in N.Waziristan, Reports say.

What a unique country our Pakistan is. Announce to the whole world we are doing Army operation. Their top leadership will escape to Afghanistan. This is just a joke.
You can kill as many Taliban you want they have replacement waiting in thousands of Madarsahs located all around Pakistan funded by our brothers in the Gulf. Until Pakistan does not take over all madarsas and stop the money pouring in from our Arab brothers we will never see peace in Pakistan.

What about these dogs running defeated to Afghanistan ? Why not keep everything secret? Surprise element is the best tool, otherwise these TTP coward dogs, haram khor will run and hide. These animals will run away hiding in the poor population like pussies in Karachi, KP, FATA & Afghanistan.

TTP are the true face of Dajjal and Dogs in the shape of humans!!!

It's time to feed them fuel air weapons and nothing else. Capture and kill known TTP fighters, no trials. They show no mercy or quarter. None should be showed to them.

I find the posts about all hell being unleashed if we attack North Waziristan and that we can never win premature. Anyone remember the second Russian/Chechen war? They had exactly the same situation. Terrorist Salafist fighters had a hold on many regions in Chechnya, along with locals who supported them. They to had areas they could flee to i.e. outlying regions. They had bombers all over the Russian state and threatened hell if attacked.

It just took solid will from Putin, the support of the locals led by the charismatic Chechen leader Ramazn Kadyrov and the practice of total annihilation. The Russians drove tanks over these fighters whilst they were alive, blew their bodies to pieces leaving no traces and killed off all their leaders (Shamil Basayev, Umar Khatab) with careful hits planned by the FSB. Maybe the ISI should talk to the FSB?

Now the region is at peace. Yes you do still get random attacks like in Sochi but they are rare and more importantly these people have no presence in the region.

Last edited:
Haqqani people wont fight against you, they would simply provide stretagic depth to TTP in khost, paktiya, paktika etc. Pak army cant go into those afghan provinces. If you do air strikes on khost and paktiya, you provoke anger in all afghans irrespective of ethnicity. What do you suggest, how pak army can get rid of haqqani militants?

who is talking about attacking terror camps in Afghanistan. am not for attacking across border.

haqqani group is not going to provide any support against TTP for the time being.

i feel we must bargain for getting some. Its time FATA should be cleaned of all proxies.

@Icarus

We need you to clear the wind here.

Lots of stuff flying about, what exactly am I to clarify?

All I would like to say for the moment is that the GoP and all apologists should now show some guts before any one who ever supported the state of Pakistan is forced to review their loyalty. At the moment, the Taliban and their allies are faring much better than the forces and their allies who are being killed with impunity by the TTP.

Before this joke we call dialogue even began, I stated quite clearly on multiple threads that we will have to pay in blood and pay dearly we will, this is just the beginning. We just gave the TTP a much needed break to reorganize, they are now poised to strike at regular intervals for over a year without any dictate or material assistance from TTP HQ (NWA). Welcome back to 2008-09.

Its strange , why these people piss Pak army. They really want once for all confrontation . Pakistani govt need to think surgical strike against TTP camps inside Afghanistan. Otherwise they keep on playing cat and mouse game..

Its strange , why these people piss Pak army. They really want once for all confrontation . Pakistani govt need to think surgical strike against TTP camps inside Afghanistan. Otherwise they keep on playing cat and mouse game..
sooner or later, PAKARMY has to decide the fate of the politicians both in the opposition & the rulling bench?
cause both are working with terrorists to dismental pakistani nucks?
then they will, cut short PAKARMY like what we have in germany or in japan?
but what, these stupid politicians allways forget is, that poeples of pakistan love thier mother land & love thier army,they will kickout this murderous & croupt damocrazy which has brought, only destruction to pakiatan!

May Allah protect our boys and grant them victory against these rats.

sooner or later, PAKARMY has to decide the fate of the politicians both in the opposition & the rulling bench?
cause both are working with terrorists to dismental pakistani nucks?
then they will, cut short PAKARMY like what we have in germany or in japan?
but what, these stupid politicians allways forget is, that poeples of pakistan love thier mother land & love thier army,they will kickout this murderous & croupt damocrazy which has brought, only destruction to pakiatan!

I cam to conclusion there is no political solution of this issue. Either adopt long term fighting strategy, (which will be the happiest moment for Pakistani enemies, because this will involve 60 percent of army and more then 80 percent of economic resources ) and annihilate them or accept there demand.
But longtime ago, when first Auzback found in Quetta, had put the opinion , Pakistan need to secure Auzback-Afghan border through any means, because the most dangerous terrorist are coming to Pakistan through that channel.

Lets negotiate. Maybe that way they'll shoot next time instead of cutting throat. Where IK saab.

The Pak-Afghan border is very porous and a vast stretch at that, covering mountains and deserts. Attempts were made to mine and fence the border during Musharraf's time but the fence was torn down at night by Afghans who sold it for scrap.
What about Air support during the operation ???

Back
Top Bottom