What's new

FC Commandant Siffat Ghayoor Martyred in Peshawar Blast

We not only lost a police officer but also a hero today. It is indeed a great loss.

:cry:

seems that there may have been someone standing there, to the left of the vehicle, waiting for him.....

it's hard to tell though since other civilians are passing by as well

according to news agencies, teenager bomber got out of the cab and approached his vehicle as it was leaving the office

how the bomber knew his movement should be investigated....hopefully what's LEFT of the bomber can be identified and more culprits will be nabbed

like i said, he was a very capable and approachable individual.....may Allah SWT give strength to his family, friends and loved ones

seems that there may have been someone standing there, to the left of the vehicle, waiting for him.....

it's hard to tell though since other civilians are passing by as well

according to news agencies, teenager bomber got out of the cab and approached his vehicle as it was leaving the office

how the bomber knew his movement should be investigated....hopefully what's LEFT of the bomber can be identified and more culprits will be nabbed

like i said, he was a very capable and approachable individual.....may Allah SWT give strength to his family, friends and loved ones

I am sure this individual was a capable and pariotic one as everybody is praising him, he sereved and died while safeguaring his motherland, his family will be proud of him. To be honest with you, preventing suicide attacker is very difficult, they are ready to die so nothing can stop them. Although in alot of occasions both in Pakistan and AFghanistan the security forces have successfully killed the attacker before he has managed to blow his f!lthy head. The attackers must have had good information about the movement of the officer to carry out such a deadly attack.

Rest in peace. Aamin.

:pakistan:Shaheed ki jo mout he wo quam ki hayat he.:pakistan:

Ya Allah hum sub per rahem kar

I am sure this individual was a capable and pariotic one as everybody is praising him, he sereved and died while safeguaring his motherland, his family will be proud of him. To be honest with you, preventing suicide attacker is very difficult, they are ready to die so nothing can stop them. Although in alot of occasions both in Pakistan and AFghanistan the security forces have successfully killed the attacker before he has managed to blow his f!lthy head. The attackers must have had good information about the movement of the officer to carry out such a deadly attack.

Yup he was a real officer and a true hero. Never fearing to TTP and taliban and always fighting on the front against them. He was one of the great officers of Pak police.

:pakistan:

Inna lillahi wa ina Ilahi rajioun for this immeasurable loss to Pakistan.

According to news reports he was the brother in law of Aftab Sherpao. Maybe Jana could confirm.

It wasn't the scooty which exploded.....Look at 00:44 ....The scooty is in good condition...He can't be the attacker.....

if you see 1: 50 the flash comes from back......Either the bomb was in his trunck or the car on rear was really the attacker......

Its anit the scooty guy....He cant be....With such huge explosion the scootry survived...NO WAY....

Last edited by a moderator:
Quality of CCTV wasnt that good.
Perhaps the quality is low because they are showing it on projector to the media guys and the media guys aer recording it from there.....

There are other areas where teh cameras are as i can see the....The one road going to dubgari garden......The FC building little behind the scene......And could be some other cameras too.......Which i might not have spotted.

What a sad day for Pakistan.
A capable and honest officer and several other poor people around him are dead at the hands of a brainwashed young zombie.
It may not be fair for me to say 'be patient' and 'be brave' while sitting in comfort abroad but I will say it anyway because, I think, Pakistan will have to do what the Sri Lanka --a far smaller country which suffered for about a quarter century--did: Be firm.

Back
Top Bottom