What's new

FC Commandant Siffat Ghayoor Martyred in Peshawar Blast

Now why would TTP choose to kill honest officers?

MIRANSHAH, Pakistan, Aug 4, 2010 (AFP) - Pakistan's Tehreek-e-Taliban faction on Wednesday claimed responsibility of killing one of the country's top police commanders.

"We killed him, he was our target... " Azam Tariq, a spokesman for Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan, told AFP by telephone.

"He was conducting different operations against us... " he added.

FLOODS & NOW THIS!!! THERE IS NO END OF MISERY FOR NWFP PROVINCE!!

i hope this strengthens our resolve against these bloody terrorists even more!!!

Loosing Malik Saad was big loss for Peshawar....And now him too .....

Men like him are rare.....He really was a good and sincere person...

what a loss May ALLAH rest his soul in peace. these hostile agencies will pay.

We lost a brave and honest police officer today.

I salute your valor and courage.

barrett-albums-random-picture2023-salute.jpg

He was also a close relative of another patriotic Pakistan Owais Ghani, the Governor KP.

RIP for the brave soldier and all innocents killed.

Does it look like a targeted attack or was he at the wrong place at the wrong time??

TTP claimed full responsibility.

cowards....

any soldier or anyone setting aside emotions can agree it's a more legit target than targetting civilians, which is what these lizard-eaters are doing more of. However, he was a human being and a professional soldier; like our men in uniform, he strived to fight for peace in the country.

these traitors and enemies of the state will be eradicated soon Inshallah

Loosing Malik Saad was big loss for Peshawar....And now him too .....

Men like him are rare.....He really was a good and sincere person...

he really was....I spoke to my uncle today and he is devastated. I met him once actually, last year. Very capable and super kind, humble individual.

It's a huge loss not just to FC, but to all Pakistan. And its difficult to digest after all the other tragedies we are facing one after the other. Must remain united and strong to confront our many enemies.

انّا للہ و انّا الیه راجعون

8-4-2010_109724_l.gif

FC Commandant Sifwat Ghayur killed in Peshawar blast
Updated at: 1640 PST, Wednesday, August 04, 2010 ShareThis story

PESHAWAR: Commandant FC Sifwat Ghayur along with at least four guards has been killed in a powerful suicide blast in Peshawar area of Saddar, Geo News quoted SP Cantt Wednesday.

The SP Cantonment said the suicide bomber targeted the FC vehicle, adding the injured have been shifted to LRH.

The blast occurred at Deens Chowk, a usually crowded commercial spot. The blast damaged at least three vehicles including one FC’s vehicle carrying Sifwat Ghayur, FC’s Commandant.

The FC Headquarters is situated near the blast site.

The Bomb Disposal Squad, police and other law enforcement agencies approached the area before long and put a security cordon around the blast site.

The firefighters are busy with efforts putting out the fire that encompassed the vehicles after the blast.
FC Commandant Sifwat Ghayur killed in Peshawar blast

InshAllah very soon we r going to make these evil pplz bury them alive along with their masterz: an unforgettable lesson they can't even dream of..:woot::flame::agree:
:pakistan::pdf:

Back
Top Bottom