What's new

FC arrest Shahzain Bugti in Quetta, seize heavy arms

Arrest all these Bugtis and throw away the key.

The only people who are keeping Balochistan backwards are Bugtis.

Even if Nawaz sharif get caught in Lahore heavy weapon will be recovered... So wats the big deal in it??
At max AK-47s would be found on Nawaz Sharif's security guards, not rocket launchers and anti-aircraft guns.

Furthermore Nawaz Sharif is not suspected of treason against the country to be arming the terrorist organization BLA

At max AK-47s would be found on Nawaz Sharif's security guards, not rocket launchers and anti-aircraft guns.

Furthermore Nawaz Sharif is not suspected of treason against the country to be arming the terrorist organization BLA

Shahzain, a rookie blow the cover....was too early for him to play double role....but his mouth made him fail...

few days ago Shahzains Father Talal Bugti gave a comment about Bibi Murder and Govts failure to catch the murderers...

Many believe Shahzain was arrested(framed) due to his fathers comment

Even if AK-47 is used without license it's a crime... and for your information these rocket launchers kind of thing are not new for balochis these are in use there and the balochi sardars use them for there security... Now all of a sudden government started seeing these weapons.... In my opinion the central government just want shahzain bugti out of the screen... other wise I m quite sure that these kind of weapons are not only in use in balochistan but also in SIndh and government knows this.... The wadera's of sindh and sardars of balochistan are used to using such weapons and they have their own private armies and jails.....

but why only shahzain bugti was targeted thats a big question...

PS. I m not a supporter of shahzain bugti I m just showing you the other side of the picture

y would someone need anti-aircraft guns ... well these outdated anti air guns would be useless against PAF jets ...they were a threat for the helicopters

Congratulations to FC for this valuable capture.

"50 Kalashnikovs, 4 Rocket Launchers, thousands of rockets, Mortar Shells, 5 anti-aircraft guns and 70,000 of rounds"

unbelievable

assalam alaikum

Bhai baloch sardar to sub he weapons rakhthay hain and some other ppl in other provinces too. But dont get carried away by this show of weapons if the agencies want they can recover all these weapone with me eventhough i saw weapons only in movies.

Bugti is no angel But...

TARIQ

Ye water cooler apka hua !

WaterCoolerJug450.jpg
:smitten:

:rofl::rofl:

he looks like a confirmed terrorist from his outlook..why cant be take a saudi like approach of expelling all bugti fascists to India or their land of choice. if india loves them so much then better let them live among them too!

he looks like a confirmed terrorist from his outlook..why cant be take a saudi like approach of expelling all bugti fascists to India or their land of choice. if india loves them so much then better let them live among them too!

Why not we send you to India ?? Bugtis are Pakistani as much you are pakistani this just a mis conception among many like you that they love India... balochis accepted to join pakistan and bugtis were among them.. nw if someone among them have a wrong thinking that does not mean all of them are wrong....

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom