What's new

Fawad Choudhry Quits PTI ..and Asad Umar Follows !

This will never be applied on Pakistan....

All my life I’ve watched Western media going on and on about evil military dictators in Pakistan and Benazir and others’ valiant fight for democracy. So I’m surprised at their total silence now.

One reason is that the media in the West used to be relatively free once. Over time it has become totally controlled, almost 100%. Till Whiskey throttled it, the Pakistani media was actually much freer.

With the Western media not showing the atrocities being committed by the British Indian Army, there is no pressure on politicians to say anything. Out of sight, out of mind.

I agree 100%.

My last post on the topic.

It is high time the establishment also looks into it's own self and acknowledges apni ghaltian.

Sahi hai, Khan nay logon ko exploit kia, damagh main cheez dali, sab kuch kia, but you cannot create something out of thin air. Logon main dard tha, gilay shikway thay, there was something organic within the people that Khan exploited.

Why is it now that after 50 years or so people actually organically hate the institution? There is no longer the same love across the board for the military that there was before. As I said, in the times of my parents and grandparents, even Zia was welcomed with garlands. Ab woh zamana nhn raha.

Apni ghaltian bhi dekho aur samjho. You might have won tactically right now, but this is a pyrrhic victory and you are feeding something to the current generation which will last for years, perhaps a decade or more.

The future is bleak as far as the public-military relations go.

You can't always whitewash your political actions with military sacrifices. People have learnt to differentiate between the two.

Pakistan and India need to find a peaceful solution to the Kashmir dispute.
India doesnt need to do anything. its too far ahead now, pakistan is of no consequence. pakistan and its army will have to find their own way forward. kashmir will never be resolved, the army cannot do anything about it, but they will use it as a justification. armg is going nowhere, along with pakistan.

All my life I’ve watched Western media going on and on about evil military dictators in Pakistan and Benazir and others’ valiant fight for democracy. So I’m surprised at their total silence now.

One reason is that the media in the West used to be relatively free once. Over time it has become totally controlled, almost 100%. Till Whiskey throttled it, the Pakistani media was actually much freer.

With the Western media not showing the atrocities being committed by the British Indian Army, there is no pressure on politicians to say anything. Out of sight, out of mind.
because, believe it or not, benazir etc were serving their interests better than the army. mushi ended any and all independent thought in the army.

Ground being prepared for another extension.

Papa ke Princess happy with fast bowler's performance.

Ye acha h

Uper ke 4 bndun ku apne sth mila lu

The rest of half a million armed men don't matter and will follow orders blindly.

And you have the biggest mercenary army and one of the most extensive intelligence networks doing your bidding.

My last post on the topic.

It is high time the establishment also looks into it's own self and acknowledges apni ghaltian.

Sahi hai, Khan nay logon ko exploit kia, damagh main cheez dali, sab kuch kia, but you cannot create something out of thin air. Logon main dard tha, gilay shikway thay, there was something organic within the people that Khan exploited.

Why is it now that after 50 years or so people actually organically hate the institution? There is no longer the same love across the board for the military that there was before. As I said, in the times of my parents and grandparents, even Zia was welcomed with garlands. Ab woh zamana nhn raha.

Apni ghaltian bhi dekho aur samjho. You might have won tactically right now, but this is a pyrrhic victory and you are feeding something to the current generation which will last for years, perhaps a decade or more.

The future is bleak as far as the public-military relations go.

You can't always whitewash your political actions with military sacrifices. People have learnt to differentiate between the two.

As you stated, nothing needs to be said any further. However, there needs to be greater introspection regarding creating Frankensteins and then losing control over them.

IK's major mistake was going against Israel very openly so much so that Palestinians started looking at him as some kind of a hope to end their sufferings. Even the Imam of Bait ul Muqadas prayed for him.

No one in the current era has survived Israel's onslaught. Imran Khan, being the PM of a nuclear armed Islamic nation, trying to create a Muslim block was not in anyone's interest who tows Israel's line.

Look at how much money IMF has given to Ukraine and compare that number with paltry aid given to Pakistan. Moreover, no one wants to lend money to an entity on the verge of bankruptcy, even IMF. This is why IMF wants Pakistan to line up around USD6bn from friendly countries before IMF gives the last tranche. USD 6bn is a paltry amount for GCC and China but for reasons that are unclear to me, those countries have reduced financial support by 90% since RCO. To make matters worse, foreign investors recognize Dollar Dar for the crook that he is so that avenue has been closed as well. High command knows reality of Dollar Dar but since he helps high command with money laundering, Dar can do as he pleases.

I am not exaggerating but events of last year and half have set Pak back by a decade. And there is f-all a technocratic government can do to turn around the economy unless that government has full backing of China which is unlikely. NATO's aim was to weaken Pak and that purpose will be defeated if money is poured into Pak even if IK is eliminated. Moreover, a large part of any potential aid will be lost through corruption and brain dead projects under a Zardari controlled government

What you will see in Pak is a sharp fall in standard of living. You will see sharp rise in infant mortality and fall in life expectancy as medicine and medical equipment becomes unaffordable while unemployment spikes. This is in turn will cause more political instability and result will be a vicious cycle. China is the only hope. Otherwise Pakistan ka Allah Hafiz. Internal army revolt is the other option but clearly, the 600k people under arm lack a pair.

Last edited:
I expected the same anger from you guys when PTI was in power and videos of opposition were made viral. If anything top PTI members were mocking them.

As for Mr Swati, a quick search will let you know about his own conduct with women.

too bad we can't search or get to see "leaks" of the debauchery your masters in GHQ engage in

@Mentee its my gut feeling keh khan ko better deal milny wali. Isko next jo log milny waly hain woh apni class k best hain.
May be I am wrong, but we will see results within next 6 months.

Ground being prepared for another extension.

Papa ke Princess happy with fast bowler's performance.

Ye acha h

Uper ke 4 bndun ku apne sth mila lu

The rest of half a million armed men don't matter and will follow orders blindly.

And you have the biggest mercenary army and one of the most extensive intelligence networks doing your bidding.
Why you jealous of Nawaz, very smart business family ..... lollllllllllllll

Fw6a4HjXgBsUVZM

Even the Imam of Bait ul Muqadas prayed for him.

So what do we infer from no apparent success of such prayers? That his ouster was the better thing ordained divinely? Or something else? :confused:

Look at how much money IMF has given to Ukraine and compare that number with paltry aid given to Pakistan.

Clearly, that can mean only one thing: Pakistan is not Ukraine. And Ukraine is not Pakistan. What is the point of such a comparison?

Last edited:
Look at how much money IMF has given to Ukraine and compare that number with paltry aid given to Pakistan. Moreover, no one wants to lend money to an entity on the verge of bankruptcy, even IMF. This is why IMF wants Pakistan to line up around USD6bn from friendly countries before IMF gives the last tranche. USD 6bn is a paltry amount for GCC and China but for reasons that are unclear to me, those countries have reduced financial support by 90% since RCO. To make matters worse, foreign investors recognize Dollar Dar for the crook that he is so that avenue has been closed as well. High command knows reality of Dollar Dar but since he helps high command with money laundering, Dar can do as he pleases.

I am not exaggerating but events of last year and half have set Pak back by a decade. And there is f-all a technocratic government can do to turn around the economy unless that government has full backing of China which is unlikely. NATO's aim was to weaken Pak and that purpose will be defeated if money is poured into Pak even if IK is eliminated. Moreover, a large part of any potential aid will be lost through corruption and brain dead projects under a Zardari controlled government

What you will see in Pak is a sharp fall in standard of living. You will see sharp rise in infant mortality and fall in life expectancy as medicine and medical equipment becomes unaffordable while unemployment spikes. This is in turn will cause more political instability and result will be a vicious cycle. China is the only hope. Otherwise Pakistan ka Allah Hafiz. Internal army revolt is the other option but clearly, the 600k people under arm lack a pair.

Even Chinese and non-Chinese financial lending will have it's limits. It'll be akin to keeping a braindead person on oxygen for its benefits and then pulling the plug.

The most depressing episode in the last year is the running around for a mere $ 1 billion.

Doesnt matter both proved to be incompetent clowns. They are not even 0.0001% if PTIs vote bank.

Asad Umer was perhaps the worst finance minister in paks history only beaten by Ishaq Dar.

Fawad Chaudry is a complete clown and only served for entertain purposes. He will be replaced quiet easily.

PTI is all IK and IK will only become more popular with such cheap antics.

Back
Top Bottom