What's new

Fawad Choudhry Quits PTI ..and Asad Umar Follows !

Back in 2007, during peak of azad adilya movement, I had warned foolish supporters of IK that anjaam of supporting the likes of BB, Zardari and Sharifs would have deadly consequences.

We see the result of this foolishness today. His supporters have claimed for the last fifteen years that "doctrine of necessity", which supposedly was the root of all problems, was dead and buried. His allies back then, the likes of Hamid Khan, Minallah, Aitazaz Ahsan, Kurd et al had promised that movement would bring haqeeqe azadi. Enjoy your azadi now.

Khan's movement is pretty much history. And now will come the payback. This script has been repeated ad nauseam over the last 200 years. Install corrupt rulers, watch them perform bunder ka tamaasha, while adults get on with their business.

Lets do dot connecting now. Pak requires billions of dollars. Only entity that can help is China. That avenue is closed however because, as much as PTI fanbois want to believe otherwise, goal of RCO was to remove Pak from Chinese camp. China knows this. Dollars therefore will not be forthcoming. Default is the likely option. And if you think IMF is driving a hard bargain now, wait and see what they do to you when PKR is at 400.

And political turmoil and repression is just beginning. Allies now will become deadly enemies soon and that is when goras will plunge in the knife. It is all darkness now but how ridiculous is to expect Allah kee barkath when evil doers like Zardari, Altaf and Sharifs are given freedom of the land?

Bro if he is naive than he has no right to lead a country of 250 million people.

And yet he managed to piss off all of Paks allies.
Dude this rumor .. no one is angry. After IK, COAS made trip to GCC and China later PDM govt went to these countries..... why those countries didn't bother to entertain them ..even they refused to see Nawaz recently ....
Better listen to what the Saudi minister said about IMF loans condition for Pakistan.... winds are changed... And Pakistani govt and people need to realized that ............ no free lunch from GCC or China ...show your performance

Dude this rumor .. no one is angry. After IK, COAS made trip to GCC and China later PDM govt went to these countries..... why those countries didn't bother to entertain them ..even they refused to see Nawaz recently ....
Better listen to what the Saudi minister said about IMF loans condition for Pakistan.... winds are changed... And Pakistani govt and people need to realized that ............ no free lunch from GCC or China ...show your performance
Ghareeb admi ko tou sagay rishtedar beizzat kar k nikal detay haien Bhai sb.

symbolic-protestors-have-twisted-the-bronze-statue-of-a-v0-028h65pxn0za1.jpg

What is this statue ?

Ghareeb admi ko tou sagay rishtedar beizzat kar k nikal detay haien Bhai sb.
Only check Govt of Pakistan pension bill and privileges ...its extremely shocking. How in the world a poor country can afford such a massive pension bill Govt has a cabinet of 89 people with perks and privileges, V8 trucks free gas, free phone, free residence ...... imagine here in US..... that's how a nation buld.....

• POLITICS
  • JOHN KERRY IS IN TROUBLE FOR NOT SHOVELING HIS SNOW

John Kerry Is in Trouble for Not Shoveling His Snow​

U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry speaks during a press conference within his official visit in Lagos, Nigeria on January 25, 2015. (Anadolu Agency—Getty Images)
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry speaks during a press conference within his official visit in Lagos, Nigeria on January 25, 2015.

Anadolu Agency—Getty Images
BY SARAH BEGLEY

JANUARY 30, 2015 7:58 AM EST
We all have excuses for putting off clearing our sidewalks after a storm, but attending the funeral of a deceased world leader seems like a particularly good one. Yet the city of Boston was unsympathetic when Secretary of State John Kerry failed to shovel the walk in front of his Beacon Hill residence after this week’s snow storm, fining him $50.

Listen, it's quite easy and comfortable for you to say all of the above sitting in the relative safety of the west. The ones on the ground in Pakistan do not have this luxury.

So spare the members this talk of "backbone", "legs spread" etc. etc. I'd like to see you take a trip to Pakistan right now and demonstrate in front of the parliament and then let us know how "disgraceful" our people are.

For all those sitting in the comfort of their chairs and asking "others" to make sacrifices, please don't! You don't know what these people (civilian and khaki) and their families are going through right now and you would not put yourself and your kin at risk either.

At the least, don't incite and egg people on the basis of "ghairat" and other nonsense.

I hope all the families of khaki are treated the same way as they are doing it to others.

And inshaAllah it will.

I hope all the families of khaki are treated the same way as they are doing it to others.

And inshaAllah it will.
O mera sara uncle fauji hann, ziada retired hann.............or jo retired han saab pro-democracy han.....................loll....... samjh nahi ayi retirement ka baad kia hojata ha ????

After all, if we are at the point of no return economically, then why even bother with IK/PTI running in elections again? What for? It is obviously fixable, just not so easily.

Pakistan has been bankrupted by the generals and the Nawaz Zardari families. Now whoever is running the country will face an uphill task.

If the generals impose Martial Law or set up a technocratic government or keep PDM in power then there is no hope of improvement.

Political instability will continue, overseas Pakistanis won’t invest, foreign companies won’t invest, even locals won’t invest. So, instead of getting out of the hole, the country will keep sinking deeper into it.

At this point the the only viable solution is to remove Asim Munir and his henchmen and hold free and fair elections.

Bro if he is naive than he has no right to lead a country of 250 million people.

And yet he managed to piss off all of Paks allies.

Yes.
I can't believe people here are saying that someone is 'naive' or let himself be surrounded by 'Lotas' [Turncoats] otherwise was a good leader. And I am using 'was' because I believe Imran's role in Pakistani politics for at least next few years has ended.

If you had half a brain you'd have know that several Brig and above officers were martyred in IED blasts.

One being from IKs native city.

Hope you sit on one Indian style and rid the country of 1 less lunatic.

Oh yeah, they likely had it coming given the heavy handed tactics used on the tribals and the fact these officers weren’t purged post 9/11 like the other ones as the request of the Americans.

You still don’t get it do you? This is a Dajjal force placed to ensure we don’t do anything foolish against the global order.

Here is a "distilled" analysis.

After every 25 years or so, the establishment comes up with a new puppet.

The latest was IK. And now we the common folk have to face the consequences.

To yeh establishment ki ghalti nhn?

IK might have a million faults, but that does not absolve the establishment of it's own shenanigans.

Yes.
I can't believe people here are saying that someone is 'naive' or let himself be surrounded by 'Lotas' [Turncoats] otherwise was a good leader. And I am using 'was' because I believe Imran's role in Pakistani politics for at least next few years has ended.
We deserve corrupts .... we got corrupts and we will stay with corrupts... end of story. To hell with IK.... lollll

This graph will tell you a lot.

View attachment 931448

It's painful...

I would also point out any economic policy no nation sees immediate results. First five years you see a little growth spurt and if kept watering properly next five will grow to a full fruit free, and then you can reap the fruits. A bad watering plan will doom any strategy within five years and be considered a sunk cost whereas you have to pull funds from elsewhere to plug that gap and in the process create another.

@Meengla

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom