What's new

Favourite English TV shows

Your Favorite Shows from the following

• Total voters
watching male parts in sparticus and true blood wasnt a comforatble scene

True blood just lost it (story wise, acting wise, in keeping interest entact) after season 4 like supernatural and mentalist. Up to season 5 Supernatural was one of the wittiest show, Beginning Season 6, they just lost it, the story arc, acting every thing. Mentalist remained grat up to Season 5 episode 10. After that it just went down

True blood just lost it (story wise, acting wise, in keeping interest entact) after season 4 like supernatural and mentalist. Up to season 5 Supernatural was one of the wittiest show, Beginning Season 6, they just lost it, the story arc, acting every thing. Mentalist remained grat up to Season 5 episode 10. After that it just went down
ive all the ep of mentalist ... but havent watched this season yet--- its in my all time top10

I liked tht series man..:lol:

Show creator and casting directors has one heck of an eye in picking out so many perfect figures for show :lol:

ive all the ep of mentalist ... but havent watched this season yet--- its in my all time top10

The major disappointment is they revealed and finished Red John in a very horrible and rushed manner. Just killed the mood that they tried to build in all those five years.

niptuck became a sick series .. particularly when the boy unknowingly sleeps e his sister --- there is some twised sickness you like but some where you just want to vomit

got had this same 'sickness'

niptuck became a sick series .. particularly when the boy unknowingly sleeps e his sister --- there is some twised sickness you like but some where you just want to vomit

Well this series belongs to ancient era :P,,,,, Sometimes when I get bore, I start watching Boardwalk empire and the newsroom. Above average series, good for killing time

star crossed is a good series --- has a super cute female lead
Star-Crossed-Poster-2014.png

girl in star crossed has a nice rhinoplasty done

mind games christian slater

Those.Who.Kill.US --- copy of perception?

man u people have too much faltu time
i just finished watching fringes last season which i downloaded a year ago took me 2 months to watch it

John Constantine, 'Constantine' (2005)
Keanu-Reeves-John-Constantine-Hellblazer.jpg
I

constantine tv series might premier soon

Back
Top Bottom