What's new

Favourite English TV shows

Your Favorite Shows from the following

• Total voters
i'm realling liking 'rake'

going off to buy a new 1tb hard drive today ..

Currently, in a pool of shows, only worth watch shows are

1. True detective
2. Helix
3. Black sails
4. Banshee ( Too much nudity, so couldn't save it in my collection :D)

Any chance you are watching, Chichago PD. Great acting.

Yara downloading half of last season as well.... coz didn't get a chance to watch it all....... love that plumpy blonde (Katherine Winnick).... :smitten:

vikings-katheryn-winnick-1-420x600.jpg

i'm realling liking 'rake'

going off to buy a new 1tb hard drive today ..

Helix and true detective suck ***....... :bad:

1. True detective
2. Helix
3. Black sails

i just had a marathon of banshee and black sials the past 2 days.. wasnt in the mood of that much nudity and violence particularly when the story itself is very good .. as opposed to the poorly written 'bitten'

1. True detective
2. Helix
3. Black sails

watched first episode .. would watch more if i get time -- i watch rizzoli/castle/closer .. too much detective dramas for me

i just had a marathon of banshee and black sials the past 2 days.. wasnt in the mood of that much nudity and violence particularly when the story itself is very good .. as opposed to the poorly written 'bitten'

Dropped bitten and Reign. Predictable and boring story lines, when regular shows coming back, GoT, Davinci's demons, I would be dropping Almost Human, Following from my list

Bitten is horrible.... forget the script, even the direction was crappy...... what a waste of talent.... specially of Laura Vandervoort.... pretty girl... horrible acting..... wouldn't blame her though, she acted pretty decently in Smallville..... it must be the idiot director!

Yara downloading half of last season as well.... coz didn't get a chance to watch it all....... love that plumpy blonde (Katherine Winnick).... :smitten:

vikings-katheryn-winnick-1-420x600.jpg

Helix and true detective suck ***....... :bad:

images

She might keep your interest entact in true detective ;)

Bitten is horrible.... forget the script, even the direction was crappy...... what a waste of talent.... specially of Laura Vandervoort.... pretty girl... horrible acting..... wouldn't blame her though, she acted pretty decently in Smallville..... it must be the idiot director!
the alpha wolf is actually a good actor .. came in X11 [13]

Back
Top Bottom