What's new

Favourite English TV shows

Your Favorite Shows from the following

• Total voters
Leslie Bibb
well actually isnt a babe now that ive googled her

She has a great figure though , did a full nude in episode 2 or 3 :D

You watching grimm and black list?
dude ive all the episode of that tv series... did u say ep2?

grim -yes
blacklist.. have the episodes but watched only pilot

i havent even watched last2 ep of got

XIII: The Series - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
XIII: The Series

Leslie Bibb
well actually isnt a babe now that ive googled her

dude ive all the episode of that tv series... did u say ep2?

grim -yes
blacklist.. have the episodes but watched only pilot

i havent even watched last2 ep of got

Basically In very first episode of true detective, that nude scene occurred. HBO and nudity is synonym

you'd be surprised, its becuz of so much nudity that i stopped watching nip/tuck.. and delayed black sails/ banshee .... they just derail the the thread like trolls

Basically In very first episode of true detective, that nude scene occurred. HBO and nudity is synonym
the wire / brothers in arms etc had no nudity... scratch that.. there was a wire scene of the girl playing lead in necessary roughness tv series

you'd be surprised, its becuz of so much nudity that i stopped watching nip/tuck.. and delayed black sails/ banshee .... they just derail the the thread like trolls

the wire / brothers in arms etc had no nudity... scratch that.. there was a wire scene of the girl playing lead in necessary roughness tv series

Exactly,,, there are very few shows, like Hannibal, which are doing great without any nudity

got started this nudity aspect in high budget series.. then da vinci demons adopted it .. first it was tudors

dracula / ripper street are still ''saaf''

musketeers is an average show.. had high expectations from it -- hero has a face like a brinjal

If the show is good enough and can hold it's own, then what's wrong with nudity? Yes... if there was no storyline and it was just nudity then it would be called ****.... two very different segments....

Exactly,,, there are very few shows, like Hannibal, which are doing great without any nudity

If the show is good enough and can hold it's own, then what's wrong with nudity? Yes... if there was no storyline and it was just nudity then it would be called ****.... two very different segments....
whats ' bitten' ?

even **** has better story line

Hum Pakistani Awam conservative hain :lol: :lol:

teen wolf
being human (u.k version)
the x-files
friends
Seinfeld
She-Wolf of London
Poltergeist: The Legacy
House of Frankenstein 1997
Wolf Lake
Grimm
Supernatural
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Diaries
Sanctuary
Blood Ties

pakistani
dhoop kinare, sonehri din. nangey paon, khala kulsumb ka kumba, Sitara Aur Mehrunissa

indian,
khote sikkhe, seven, hatim, alif laila, shhhh koi hai (mamik singh) aahat (season 4)

got started this nudity aspect in high budget series.. then da vinci demons adopted it .. first it was tudors

dracula / ripper street are still ''saaf''

musketeers is an average show.. had high expectations from it -- hero has a face like a brinjal

I guess, it was starz "Spartacus" which mainstreamed full nudity in TV shows

teen wolf
being human (u.k version)
the x-files
friends
Seinfeld
She-Wolf of London
Poltergeist: The Legacy
House of Frankenstein 1997
Wolf Lake
Grimm
Supernatural
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
The Vampire Diaries
Sanctuary
Blood Ties

pakistani
dhoop kinare, sonehri din. nangey paon, khala kulsumb ka kumba, Sitara Aur Mehrunissa

indian,
khote sikkhe, seven, hatim, alif laila, shhhh koi hai (mamik singh) aahat (season 4)

Sir jee,,, you are ancient :D

Back
Top Bottom