What's new

Fauzia Wahab passed away

She was a friend of humanity, may Allah grant her entry into Jannat-e-Firdous

Ya she was a honest friend of Humanity . Let me explain how

She was friend of Pakistani nation , when nation was hungry have nothing to eat and she was getting fat cat and putting makeup on her face.

She was friend of Pakistani nation , when nation was living in the dark and she in light.

She was friend of Pakistani nation , when nation was forced to live without electricity and she was living in air conditioned room

When most of the industries are shutdown because of absence of Electricity but hive of Mafia called Parliament is Shining.

When nation have to pay huge amounts for gasoline and she was using from govt treasury in form of tax payers money .

Wow her party gave us constitution and told us there was no Constitution at time of Khulafae Rashedaen.

When parents were selling their child's to fill the bellies .

When her party was doing corruption and playing memogate just to destroy Pakistan

Now roll all what I said above and shove it in PPPz azzzzzzz

Ya she was a honest friend of Humanity . Let me explain how

She was friend of Pakistani nation , when nation was hungry have nothing to eat and she was getting fat cat and putting makeup on her face.

She was friend of Pakistani nation , when nation was living in the dark and she in light.

She was friend of Pakistani nation , when nation was forced to live without electricity and she was living in air conditioned room

When most of the industries are shutdown because of absence of Electricity but hive of Mafia called Parliament is Shining.

When nation have to pay huge amounts for gasoline and she was using from govt treasury in form of tax payers money .

Wow her party gave us constitution and told us there was no Constitution at time of Khulafae Rashedaen.

When parents were selling their child's to fill the bellies .

When her party was doing corruption and playing memogate just to destroy Pakistan

Now roll all what I said above and shove it in PPPz azzzzzzz
Sir, first Look yourself in your Shining white collar. What have you contributed/done for the country??
This question hurts you?? Isn't this??
There are some people doing good work, i.e Bahria town where they create electricity and provide 24 hour a day.
Isn't this easy if you are private company, educated man, doing Windpower project for your country,for your fellow man.
Truth is Because you can't...................
Only Big mouth and to blame others.....

... She appeared like an articulate, intelligent and even patriotic Pakistan.
1stly I am NOT supporting name-calling her aft her death,,,

BUT... "Daitay Hein Dhoka Yeh Bazigar Khula"...

Devil's Advocate would definitely be articulate & intelligent & would make devil look like a law-abiding good being... That's what she was.!! If you see her shows when she was a minister, she vehemently defended a corrupt Govt. (which in turn means suffering of & dying/killings of poor Pakistanis as a result of corrupt management).

In other words she was a of those who r carrying out "FasaaaD" (Tumult) & Quran has a prescribed punishment for such...
=

Like Asim said lets NOT talk bad of dead, now it's between her & God...

But at the same time I will NOT express any sorrow either... I'd just be neutral.

Sahih Al-Bukhari Vol. 2 : No. 476 Don't abuse the dead, because they have reached the result of what they forwarded.

=
Also I wanted to post following verse, not in regards to this lady, rather for ANYONE causing mischief ("Fassad") & collaborators of those ...
=
Q:5:33:
ان کی بھی یہی سزا ہے جو الله اوراس کے رسول سے لڑتے ہیں اورملک میں فساد کرنے کو دوڑتے ہیں یہ کہ انہیں قتل کیا جائے یا وہ سولی پر چڑھائے جائیں یا ان کے ہاتھ اور پاؤں مخالف جانب سے کاٹے جائیں یا وہ جلا وطن کر دیے جائیں یہ ذلت ان کے لیے دنیا میں ہے اور آخرت میں ان کے لیے بڑا عذاب ہے

Innalahi wa inna alayhee rajioun.

Condolences to the family and friends

RIP to her, a lone shining star of the drak road!
Progressive women , who beaten the system of doom, with her straight-forwardness, & bravry.

Only Allah knows her good deeds and sins, we are not entitled to make a judgement so lets leave it at that, she took her amaal with her. PPP lost a good worker

The current CM of Sindh is untainted, educated, AND from the middle classes. So we should wish death upon Qaim Ali Shah as well?

Since Qaim Ali Shah is alive, I will take this opportunity to speak the truth. Qaim Ali Shah is one ****** drinker and Bhutto grave worshiper who has done nothing for the people of Sindh and Karachi. He has no power and can't even change a "chaprasi" without permission from his masters.

Since Qaim Ali Shah is alive, I will take this opportunity to speak the truth. Qaim Ali Shah is one ****** drinker and Bhutto grave worshiper who has done nothing for the people of Sindh and Karachi. He has no power and can't even change a "chaprasi" without permission from his masters.

Its not your faults that your parent did not educate you well manners .

INNALILLAHE WA INNA ILAEHI RAJYOUN.......RIP

Umm... this is the time when we see what type of manners people are taught. A person should be always respected after his death however. But you won't understand because you are so deep in ignorance and hate, that you have forgot your manners. She was mother of someone, i wonder how dare you say that.

The sinners shall not speak!

Inalilahey wa ina ilehey rajeoon... condolences to her family and may Allah grant her a place in heaven....ameen.

Thank you God.

1stly I am NOT supporting name-calling her aft her death,,,

BUT... "Daitay Hein Dhoka Yeh Bazigar Khula"...

Devil's Advocate would definitely be articulate & intelligent & would make devil look like a law-abiding good being... That's what she was.!! If you see her shows when she was a minister, she vehemently defended a corrupt Govt.
=

It is possibly impossible to argue with people like you who quote the Scriptures to defend yourself! It is impossible to convince people lie you that almost all over the world there is grave 'corruption',whether in 'democratic' or 'autocratic' govt. But, while you personally is not being a vile person here, those Pakistanis here who cheer the death of a person--who,to the best of my knowledge, cannot be accused of much more than defending her govt--are the shame of Pakistan and of the humanity.

I am so much tempted to ask the Mods to remove the hateful comments in order to lessen the hurt to Ms. Wahab's family but I think let's hang our heads in shame.

In shame because I thought we would have 'matured' enough as a nation. I am old enough to know people cheering ZAB execution, Zia's death, Benazir's death, Salman Taseer's death...

Shut your mouth at least on the day of someone's death! Back up your 'claims' of 'corruption' instead of 'guilt by association' like 'oh, she was evil because she defended a corrupt govt'. But even for that---wait at least till the Soyim if you have any shame or class left in you!!
Pakistan is cursed because of some Pakistanis!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom