What's new

Fauzia Wahab passed away

men to imran khan k comments par heran hun .....i have watched manY interviews of fozia wahab too ..aur mujhe wo bulkul saee lageen and mene suna bhi he woo ache woman the

not only ppp but PML ANP and MQM .the main person who is responsible for present pakistan is MUSHARRF mind it!!! but it doesnot mean tht alll politicians members from any party are corrupted or responsible for dead pakistanis ......

Inalilahey wa ina ilehey rajeoon

WHY TO BLAME FAUZIA WAHAB OR ONLY PPP ...why not to PML ,MQM AND SPECIALLY MUSHARFF ..WHO IS RESPONSIBLE OF PRESENT PAKISTAN MORE THAN PPP...

Its not your faults that your parent did not educate you well manners .
Yeah you keep sucking to them and keep shouting "Kal bhe Bhutto zinda tha aaj bhe Bhutto zinda hai" or "Jeay Altaf" while they rape this country.

RIP tp the Lady,

May Allah forget her sins.

As muslims & ethically we should not insult dead person hope some ppls learn basics...

May her soul rest in peace. She was gem of a person. She was a great Pakistani, Indeed.

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

Very sad news Indeed. May her soul rest in peace. Ameen !!!

RIP Madam

PPP's Fauzia Wahab Passes Away - ARY News - YouTube

men to imran khan k comments par heran hun .....i have watched manY interviews of fozia wahab too ..aur mujhe wo bulkul saee lageen and mene suna bhi he woo ache woman the

my dear brother when you are in a party its mean you are part of its acts you have shear in those acts party is like a bulding and members are pillers of it . EVERYONE whome is in PPP has same responsibility for us all are criminals.:rolleyes:

my dear brother when you are in a party its mean you are part of its acts you have shear in those acts party is like a bulding and members are pillers of it . EVERYONE whome is in PPP has same responsibility for us all are criminals.:rolleyes:
Every body is criminal?
Bhutto then Zia then Benazeer then Musharaf, then nawaz sharif Then whats now, Imran khan??

Every body is criminal?
Bhutto then Zia then Benazeer then Musharaf, then nawaz sharif Then whats now, Imran khan??

no we are criminals 180mn criminals. why we are still alive after facing all this by generals and politicians ? a state which failed to provide basid needs of humans after 65 years of independence .

no we are criminals 180mn criminals. why we are still alive after facing all this by generals and politicians ? a state which failed to provide basid needs of humans after 65 years of independence .
Na yar, itna b serious na ho, Basic need? 50% banda to UPS aor generator jaisi extra ads-on enjoy ker raha hai.
Kabi aao pindi, Faisalabad ya Karachi road per. Nae sy nae cars.
Meesni hai Qom.
Aj kal to Mazdoor b 500 per daihaari lay raha hai.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom