What's new

Fauzia Wahab passed away

I can understand we are not supposed to speak ill of the dead. I can also relate to my Pakistani brothers that feel dead inside from all this corruption.

I will never forget the news segment where I heard that a man poured petrol on himself and lit himself on fire in front of PM's estate, because he could not feed his family.

Innalilayah he wa inna ilayahe rijioon

She passed away at 56. A Reminder for the rest of politicians: leave a positive mark because we're all returning to same destination. And no one should speak ill of the dead, regardless of their crimes. So one day when we die, we can hope for same courtesy from the people we've wronged in our lifetimes.

Are you facing 4 hours of continous loadshedding and 14 hours of total loadshedding every day..... Nope na? than i dont think you'll ever understand the outburst above.

Like i said in previous post the ethical codes come so easily to people living in foreign states......... As the saying goes...The one who wears the shoe knows where it pinches, so i don't expect you to understand. I am entitled to my opinion and i'll say what i deem to to be appropriate, if it hurts your self righteous egotism then i can't help it.

Ok, now she has passed away, so from tomorrow, there will be no loadshedding and no corruption right? When a person dies, it's between him and God. By speaking ill of him after his death, we are not doing any harm to him, but just making ourselves sinners. Our religion teach us to even go to our enemy's grave and pray for his magfarath.

RIP.

There is no need for ridiculing someone when he/she is dead.

Oy yarro,

sade bande garmi vich mar'an de ah. Una day bachay garmi vich marde pe'a.

Twanu ki lagda, Fauzia Wahab una di mami lagdi'aa? :lol:

Garam mahol vich, mazaaj thanda rakhan di lor hondi ay.

Hun O khaak tay Allah de havalay hogai. Odi miti paleet karan naal bass apna mazaaj hi aukha hovay ga, horr kuch nahi.

Like Asim said lets NOT talk bad of dead, now it's between her & God...

But at the same time I will NOT express any sorrow either... I'd just be neutral.

Sahih Al-Bukhari Vol. 2 : No. 476 Don't abuse the dead, because they have reached the result of what they forwarded.

=
=
=
Also I wanted to post following verse, not in regards to this lady, rather for ANYONE causing mischief ("Fassad") & collaborators of those ...

=
Q:5:33:
ان کی بھی یہی سزا ہے جو الله اوراس کے رسول سے لڑتے ہیں اورملک میں فساد کرنے کو دوڑتے ہیں یہ کہ انہیں قتل کیا جائے یا وہ سولی پر چڑھائے جائیں یا ان کے ہاتھ اور پاؤں مخالف جانب سے کاٹے جائیں یا وہ جلا وطن کر دیے جائیں یہ ذلت ان کے لیے دنیا میں ہے اور آخرت میں ان کے لیے بڑا عذاب ہے

Ok, now she has passed away, so from tomorrow, there will be no loadshedding and no corruption right? When a person dies, it's between him and God. By speaking ill of him after his death, we are not doing any harm to him, but just making ourselves sinners. Our religion teach us to even go to our enemy's grave and pray for his magfarath.

Still didn't get the point did you????

Please my brothers,

Do not speak ill of the dead PPP politicians.

Rather you retain the right to see them hanged. :disagree:

Well you never know when death will come to you. Just 4 weeks ago I saw her in Agha Khan hospital in good health. Must have been there for checkup for this gall bladder operation or to get second opinion.
I didn't like her one bit to be honest. But since she is dead now so just leave it.

Ok sk. May she rest in peace.

I m out of here anyway and posting this msg from cellphone because of loadshedding. See u in 5 hours(5 hour is the unannouced time of the so called schduled loadshedding).

For those justifying saying ke hum badtameezi kareinge kyun ke hum Pakistan se hain aur tum bahar se ho (and hum ne suffering dekhi hai and tumhe toh bethay bithaye kamyabi mili hai) should see what they are saying.

Because of their corruption and ruining our lives we will ruin our souls as well and resort to things that rot us from inside out, be angry at life, harbor hatred... No wonder it comes out in things like lynch mob justice we see now and then in Pakistan or the protests where bacha bacha tyre jala raha hai and raah chalti garion ko pathar maar raha hai.

Itne halaat ke maaray huay na bano, unko jurm apni jaga, apko apna hisaab dena hi hoga.
Asim, The greatest of the virtues is to stand up against injustice and prejudice, but above all one must have the audacity to confront the tyrants. It is this ''goody two shoes attitude'' that Pakistan has to put up with the most corrupt party in the history. When you try to paint bad person as a saint after his/her death people tend to forget their misdemeanors and our present speaks of this loud and clear.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom