What's new

Fatwa issued against 'Surya Namaskar'

why they should follow hindu dogma when they are not hindu. Is it hard to understand?
How hard is it for YOU to understand that Beef does not mean only Cow meat. It also includes meat from other bovines such as buffaloes, bull etc. That is not banned. You get beef in India - only difference is you wont get cow meat. Btw, how is banning cow slaughter un-Islamic? Any explanation?

Let's hear it from you then. Explain how ancient people came up with Sea Gods?
I dont have any hypotheses. You are the one whos coming up with amusing hypotheses. Please to be entertaining us with more amusements.

I perform surya namaskar daily,and i am a muslim. Lots of my friends do it too. Its good for your mind and body. Mind is relaxed. I was able to get rid of my migrane due to it.
If it is related some GOD than it is compulsory to avoid it and still better to avoid it because after this Fatwa lot of questions are raised so better to avoid

I dont have any hypotheses. You are the one whos coming up with amusing hypotheses. Please to be entertaining us with more amusements.

I will have to entertain you when I get some time to read about these sea gods.

Pakistan is not secular country. pakistan is islamic republic . Is India hindu republic ?but yes there is no law in pakistan where non muslim get in prsion because of eating pork. I heard hindu in sind eat pork.

In secular country peoples should be free to eat whatever they want. cow is sacred animal for hindu not for christian and muslim. why they should follow hindu dogma when they are not hindu. Is it hard to understand?

hinduism is not strict like islam,a hindu can eat beef if he wants,many hindus in foreign countries do eat beef,the ban is existent in only some states and not all of india and includes all people who eat beef in that state whether hindu,muslim,christian,sikh,atheist,etc

I perform surya namaskar daily,and i am a muslim. Lots of my friends do it too. Its good for your mind and body. Mind is relaxed. I was able to get rid of my migrane due to it.
I don't do surya namaskar .. But I look towards sun To Praise the greatness of Allah that He makes sun for us so we get various types of benefits from it.. He is providing us uncountable of benefitial things..

I don't do surya namaskar .. But I look towards sun To Praise the greatness of Allah that He makes sun for us so we get various types of benefits from it.. He is providing us uncountable of benefitial things..

Its exactly the same thing. If only people knew.....

Its exactly the same thing. If only people knew.....
But for a Muslim... We have to be careful about our thoughts ...
We believe that Allah love us(humans) more than 70 times than the love of mother...
So We can't afford to lose the love of someone who always caring for us...
So we avoid these things...

Pakistan is not secular country. pakistan is islamic republic . Is India hindu republic ?but yes there is no law in pakistan where non muslim get in prsion because of eating pork. I heard hindu in sind eat pork.

In secular country peoples should be free to eat whatever they want. cow is sacred animal for hindu not for christian and muslim. why they should follow hindu dogma when they are not hindu. Is it hard to understand?

in1947 India was devided into two dominion One for Muslims another for Hindu and Hindu like religion. Pakistani leaders played a card of secularism, They said "Pakistan will be a secular state with Muslim majority", Indian leader didn't saw the trap, they too declare the same "India will be a secular state with Hindu (and hindu like) Majority".

Down the line, Majority Muslims in pakistan declare Pakistan as Islamic state (read your history), The Hindu (and Hindu like) decrease from 20% to 2% in Pakistan. while in india Muslim grew (by high birth rate, migration, illegal settlement) 25% form 3%. one out of four indian is a Muslim. I have seen personally Mosque ordering Muslims to give wrong information during population counting, so that they can enjoy status of minority.

recently USA study shows that Indian have more number of Muslims than it shows in census.. They claim that Muslim Population in India is nearly 30%(there was a thread in PDF for it).

Muslims growth of 3 to 30% shows that India is not anti-Muslim state, and Hindus can accommodate Muslims well. While Pakistan story tells something else. How can yo justify these things??
1. First Pakistan was secular nation, later it was converted to Islamic state
2. Decline of non Muslims from 20 to 2%.

Fatwa clearly shows- Muslims dont want to do this sun hello hi thingy-
So let it be secular india- Make your self worth the name-

It is because India & Indians are secular that Mullah's can issue Fatwas.

Where ever there are Muslims- there will be Mullahs- and where ever there are Mullah- Fatwas will come-
btw- this is a very good fatwa- as sun worshiping will put the Muslims in trouble - care for your minority brotherens- their sentiments- as they did for you (beef fatwa)-

Fatwa clearly shows- Muslims dont want to do this sun hello hi thingy-
So let it be secular india- Make your self worth the name-

State School Education Minister, Archana Chitnis said, "Surya Namaskar is a Yogic exercise aimed at improving one's health and those not interested in taking part in it have an option to stay away from it. Sun is neither saffron nor green."

Does any one read this line in very first Post???? Looks like this guy didn't read it

6517221429_96886008ba.jpg

It is a fact that secular India is trying to enforce its Hindu culture on the muslim Population. MA Jinnah reliazed it back in 47
and he was right all along. Indians can never be secular.

Back
Top Bottom