What's new

Fatwa issued against 'Surya Namaskar'

How hard is it for YOU to understand that Beef does not mean only Cow meat. It also includes meat from other bovines such as buffaloes, bull etc. That is not banned. You get beef in India - only difference is you wont get cow meat. Btw, how is banning cow slaughter un-Islamic? Any explanation?

when i said that only cow meat is beef but why muslim should not eat cow when it is sacred according to hinduism . muslim should be free to eat whatever is allowed according to their scripture. how you will feel if state ask hindu to stop drinking wine because it hurt sentiment of muslims who consider it haram.

Its better to be safe than sorry- specially in such sensitive issues-

I believe-
Its a very technical fatwa-

The Fatwa has made it clear no Muslim should hi hello the sun-
So the excuse of ignorance has gone-
Now any muslim doing it understands the consequences and is doing with his own free will-

The Mullahs has done their duty right-

It is a fact that secular India is trying to enforce its Hindu culture on the muslim Population. MA Jinnah reliazed it back in 47
and he was right all along. Indians can never be secular.

Read Post#144..
1. If we have enforced Hindu culture on you Muslims, Muslims wouldn't have grown to 25-30% from mere 3-5%.
2. See how Isamic culture has demolished Hinduism in Pakistan (20 to 2%).

Wait I will look for Javed Akhtar Interview where he says "Indian is the safest place for Muslims, where they can practice there faith without any objection and where he mentioned how Muslims in India grew to 30% and Hindus in pakistan declined to 2%".

WELL i didnt knew any thing about it , so just googled

Surya Namaskara (pronounced SOOR-yah nah-mahs-KAHrah,[2] /su:rjə nəməska:rə/) (Sanskrit: सूर्य नमस्कार; IAST: Sūrya namaskāra), known in English as Sun Salutation (lit. "salute to the sun"), is a common sequence of Hatha yoga asanas. Its origins lie in a worship of Surya, the Hindu solar deity. This sequence of movements and poses can be practised on varying levels of awareness, ranging from that of physical exercise in various styles, to a complete sadhana which incorporates asana, pranayama, mantra and chakra meditation.

This is a religious practice , so Muslims should specifically boycott this activity if its being enforced without their will.

Lie of Indian secularism is exposed so many times and its clear like daylight. IMO in secular country no religious practices should be enforced.

Pranayama (Sanskrit: प्राणायाम prāṇāyāma) is a Sanskrit word meaning "extension of the prana or breath" or more accurately, "extension of the life force". The word is composed of two Sanskrit words, Prāna, life force, or vital energy, particularly, the breath, and "āyāma", to extend, draw out, restrain, or control.

Stop breathing also....Pranayama is also another hindu religious practice...

Sir,

The Deoband seminary, which is regarded as the most influencial muslim seminary in the whole subcontinent, has issued a fatwa against cow slaughter and beef eating saying "Muslims must refrain from cow slaughter, beef eating or trading in cow hide," the issued edict read. Deoband's fatwa department chief Mufti Habibur Rehman says that meat eaters can eat buffaloes, goats, chicken and fish, adding that Shariat doesn't allow beef-eating if "it's prohibited under law. "

link : Articles about Fatwa by Date - Page 3 - Economic Times

So beef eating is not a tenet of Islam which every Muslim must practice.

hinduism is not strict like islam,a hindu can eat beef if he wants,many hindus in foreign countries do eat beef,the ban is existent in only some states and not all of india and includes all people who eat beef in that state whether hindu,muslim,christian,sikh,atheist,etc

so some state are secular and some hav laws based on hinduism

so beef eating is not a tenet of Islam which every Muslim practice.
Drinking wine and eating pork is not tenet of hinduism..will u support 7 year prison for these things. dude its all about free choices

I saw this Shahrukh Khan, Amitabh Bachan movie... In that Amitabh goes like I like to stare down the sun as I'm pissed off at it... Something like that, I don't remember it, but he was in a tiff with the sun basically.

So who knows what illogical notions people have built around the sun, an inanimate object in the space.

This sun god belief goes as far as the egyptians

Absolutely right sir , I agree with you 100%....

Qur’an 18:83-86—And they ask you about Dhul-Qarnain. Say: “I shall recite to you something of his story.” Verily, We established him in the earth, and We gave him the means of everything. So he followed a way. Until, when he reached the setting place of the sun, he found it setting in a spring of black muddy (or hot) water. And he found near it a people.

Sunan Abu Dawud 3991—Abu Dharr said: I was sitting behind the Apostle of Allah who was riding a donkey while the sun was setting. He asked: Do you know where this sets? I replied: Allah and his Apostle know best. He said: It sets in a spring of warm water.

Absolutely right sir , I agree with you 100%....

Qur’an 18:83-86—And they ask you about Dhul-Qarnain. Say: “I shall recite to you something of his story.” Verily, We established him in the earth, and We gave him the means of everything. So he followed a way. Until, when he reached the setting place of the sun, he found it setting in a spring of black muddy (or hot) water. And he found near it a people.

Sunan Abu Dawud 3991—Abu Dharr said: I was sitting behind the Apostle of Allah who was riding a donkey while the sun was setting. He asked: Do you know where this sets? I replied: Allah and his Apostle know best. He said: It sets in a spring of warm water.

We still following the same religion bro- same messenger- same Allah- and with time and discoveries- it is clear sun does not set in water- We believed that- thats just it- we didn't started worshiping it- :coffee:-

we ?? i dont think so....

...and i thought quran is the word of allah ???
its strange that he commits mistakes ...isn't?

Everybody has read the same book ..yet some people decide that they are smarter than and others, only they can interpret the "will of God" and pass out fatwas ..telling other what to and what not to do...a silly notion indeed!!

we ?? i dont think so....

...and i thought quran is the word of allah ???
its strange that he commits mistakes ...isn't?

the first one is from Quran-
the second one is a Hadith-

btw- these are meant as e a "Tashbeeh"- like we say in English sun sets in west- but it doesn't sets at all- Thats is just to narrate a happening-

Worshiping sun is forwardness?-
Or worshiping sun will lend them jobs?- Money?- Prosperity?- Equal rights?-
No, it not about worshiping son...it about my religion dosnt allow this...so i'll will not do that....
I am a bhramin...i eat non veg...but in my family no one eats...
my frnd is christan... many time i gone to his church....this is wht im am tlking abut

Back
Top Bottom