What's new

Fatwa against modelling by Muslim women

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol pakistan just had a fashion week besides these fatwas are useless no muslim models have claimed to practising anyway

fatvas are always in accord with 6th centuary AD ... why the fatwa makers do not revise it in present period..... it would be much better for islam itself and also for other religions... as non islamic religions/countries have to face jihad with every other islamic group....

is this the islamic law that islam should not adjust with other religions...

Last edited by a moderator:
fatvas are always in accord with 6th centuary AD ... why the fatwa makers do not revise it in present period..... it would be much better for islam itself and also for other religions... as non islamic religions/countries have to face jihad with every other islamic group....

is this the islamic law that islam should not adjust with other religions... on what basis jihad is waged on innocent people of other religion...

the Quraan instruct muslims to treat non-Muslims courteously in a spirit of kindness and generosity, given they are not hostile towards Muslims.

God says:
“God does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes – from dealing kindly and justly with them. Indeed, God loves those who act justly. God only forbids you from those who fight you because of religion and expel you from your homes and aid in your expulsion – (forbids) that you make allies of them. And whoever makes allies of them, then it is those who are the wrongdoers.” (Quran 60:8-9)

I hope the verse will help u to understand Islam regarding other religions and Jehad.

no model of world is religus that she accept this fatwa. its a peace of paper and you will see tommorow all models go for job.

is this the islamic law that islam should not adjust with other religions... on what basis jihad is waged on innocent people of other religion...

Imposing Jihad on other religion is NOT Islam. Islam clearly say, that my religion is for me and your's is for you!

Islam do not ask other religions to adjust with itself. It is the opposite. Other religions and/or states, ask Islam to ADJUST, MODIFY AND ULTIMATELY COMPLY with them and hence this the source of Conflict. Recent history of conflict with Muslims all over the world is a clear and open example. In modern times, It is Not muslims who invaded, murdered, plundered, looted and devasted the whole continents in the name os Islam.

I think it should be clear to you now, that with above enlightenment about Muslims and Islam, they are at the recieving end, for most of the time; not the other way round.

Fighter

Last edited:
12:22 am here, I thought i will see something good after a damn day but look here as usual :lazy:

Everything is haram freeking everything, Kill the damn models lets go Lal Masjid, Give women Burqa & a stick & lets roar

Last edited:
FreekiN...by your own words humans are more than 3000 years old as being we're obsolete..how stupid!>>>pointing what you said about 1000 year old..
sharia law is ever living..ordered by Allah to be implemented for the man-kind for till the end of days..am i making this up? No go read hadith and Quran..but i am guessing Quran and Hadith are things of past to you right? again how moronic of you.
Yes its a choice of morons to follow what they want to do frankly follow and have earn something that'll lead you to dooms..whocares..
Next time when you call sharia which is the essential part of Islam/Quran/hadith consider it valuable and address it in a respectable manner because you hate mullahs you don't have to take Islamic sharia as negative hell you didn't even read it properly infact you don't even know the fundamentals..

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Welcome to Pakistan

Our Slogan

"i am better Muslim than you & i will go to every extreme to prove that"

Last edited:
Emo..respectably take your time out of the Net or remain on the net and research on what is haram and what is halal, Brain given to humans are worth something, you don't have to go to mullahs who i agree 90% have ruined the name of Islam today..study Hadith rich source of authentic information about halal and haram you can download it online..just matter of investing time to something useful..

forget fatwas forget mullahs forget others pick up Quran and hadith and i am sure with time everything will be cleared up is that so hard?

12:22 am here, I thought i will see something good after a damn day but look here as usual :lazy:

Everything is haram freeking everything, Kill the damn models lets go Lal Masjid, Give women Burqa & a stick & lets roar

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Welcome to Pakistan, Our Slogan "i am better Muslim than you & i will go to every extreme to prove that"

Haraam is Haram and Halal is halal. Whether you like it or not but that is the truth :)

Islam is not extreme a religion but also try not to play with it. Follow whatever you can and leave the rest to Allah and hope for his mercy :angel:

lol so typical...did i say i am better muslim? i said go pick up Quran and Hadith and study if u hate mullahs don't put these mullah's crap on Islam..It would be amazing to know u've not much time for Quran and Hadith to study daily? 24 hours! big time. go to 7th heaven to prove to me Quran and Hadith and the sharia ordained my Allah is wrong and I'll be the first to agree with you can you? Absolutely Not..take things with-in context i am sure u understand that!

Follow whatever you can and leave the rest to Allah and hope for his mercy

so whats the point in telling others about hilal & haram? :disagree:

all religious discussions must be banned on this forum

every damn freaking thread with a little bit of fun is transformed into a religious discussion

Last edited:
they have issued these fatwas 100s of times it is you who never bothered to read them and only came when they issued Fatwah on Modelling.

Thats a different thing i myself do watch these hot chicks doing catwalk on floor or modelling :rofl: but Islamically you cannot deny this is wrong. There is no way you can back womens modelling who happens to be semi nude can be islamic whatsoever. It will remain Unislamic and should be discouraged by the religious scholars. Now thats a different matter we peoples of this era no longer follow our religions properly and trying to play with the law of Allah and making unislamic things into Islamic. We are indeed a bad Muslims that is the reason why we are being beaten up everywhere :cry::cry::cry:

Doing a sin is different and trying to make Haram things halal is something different. I ask forgiveness from Allah for being such a bad muslim but i do not have the courage to make Haram things halal just because i watch these :cry:

very well said zaki bhai i have a lot of short comings my self but i cant change the law of Allah when some thing is wrong its wrong

Last edited:
Zaki...u've explained in simple and good way..I am suggesting to people to go read Quran and Hadith to know what is right what is wrong if they so hate mullah..people just trying their best making ways out finding excuses...it won't hurt you and me No only losers are they themselves in long run..after all humans are mortals this universe is mortal...

i wonder if they are issuing fatwa about Lying, drug use, smuggling and many other countless number of sins or not? it looks like our mullahs are just obsesed with women's bodies. if you cant get anything, you think about it alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom