What's new

Fate of U.S. Jewish vote in question following surprise Republican win

you didnt count the zionist butt lickers and those far right christians. somethimes i wish usa had more parties you could vote for, in that case the lobbies in the us would be messed up. and the parliament wouldnt be a bunch of war mongering idiots.

Irrelevent. Die hard zionists and Israeli supporters were in love with McCain. Obama was viewed with suspicion. Yet Obama won. Zionism takes a punch in the nose.

I was addressing the common mantra "Zionists control/run the USA."

Irrelevent. Die hard zionists and Israeli supporters were in love with McCain. Obama was viewed with suspicion. Yet Obama won. Zionism takes a punch in the nose.

I actually agree with you here. I remember the israelis were so worried that they signed a deal in indecent haste with bush before obama got in and they also went in to gaza very heavy before obama came in on the basis that obama may not support them. I have in the past thought that american support of israel has cost it dear. I dont have a problem with america supporting israel per se as much as supporting the excesses of israel

yeah, but more parties instead of republicans and democrats would be a nice change to the US system. that way you need to do more to please people and get votes. not like to parties dissagree on everything and just acts like childs.

american people seem to be scared of the jewish/zionist mafia. The relationship between zionist and american political leaders is not healthy

I actually agree with you here. I remember the israelis were so worried that they signed a deal in indecent haste with bush before obama got in and they also went in to gaza very heavy before obama came in on the basis that obama may not support them. I have in the past thought that american support of israel has cost it dear. I dont have a problem with america supporting israel per se as much as supporting the excesses of israel

Agree. The word is EXCESSES. Israel like every other nation has a right to exist. So do other nations round it.

Back
Top Bottom