What's new

'Fatal' blast at Islamabad hotel

Musharraf is the one to blame.
If it was not for his stupid policy's there would be no suicide bombers in pakistan.

This mess was created by you and its your responsibilty to cure it.

Another 15 killed in peshwar, now this was the third. I guess somebdoy said 50 were planned, so another 47 to go.

Another 15 killed in peshwar, now this was the third. I guess somebdoy said 50 were planned, so another 47 to go.

It won't come that far, we've learned a lot from past two decades and know how to crack these terrorists down.

Err yes sir.. Indian-sponsered terrorism is our mess :disagree:

kya re Ahsan, it was nowhere reported in the media that India was suspected.

It was expected that tribes or talibans whatever you wish to call them, would take their revenge for the 20 dead in a heli strike earlier this month.

kya re Ahsan, it was nowhere reported in the media that India was suspected.

It was expected that tribes or talibans whatever you wish to call them, would take their revenge for the 20 dead in a heli strike earlier this month.

Unlike India, where within seconds of a major incident, they are scapegoating Pakistan, we go in detail and investigate the incident. For most of the bomb blasts in the past, we've caught the people who were behind it, especially those ones in Karachi, and actually arrested them.

In this case, they don't know yet who behind it but from what I see in the news, they haven't ruled out the possible foreign involvment but it is likely that those tribal junglees are involved in this. And for all I know, many of these tribal groups have been getting funding and weapons from RAW over the years.

Unlike India, where within seconds of a major incident, they are scapegoating Pakistan, we go in detail and investigate the incident. For most of the bomb blasts in the past, we've caught the people who were behind it, especially those ones in Karachi, and actually arrested them.

In this case, they don't know yet who behind it but from what I see in the news, they haven't ruled out the possible foreign involvment but it is likely that those tribal junglees are involved in this. And for all I know, many of these tribal groups have been getting funding and weapons from RAW over the years.

You are saying all have been caught and still has have no proof of India's involvement. that being the case how can you blame it on "India sponsored terrorism" .

pakistan cooked up relegious extremism to meet its startegic need in Kashmir and Afghanistan, hardly giing a thought about your own future. You failed to realise that these extremists will turn against you with the same vigour if you ask them to or try to do to them unpleasant.

Pakistan is just witnessing such a backlash.

You are saying all have been caught and still has have no proof of India's involvement. that being the case how can you blame it on "India sponsored terrorism" .

pakistan cooked up relegious extremism to meet its startegic need in Kashmir and Afghanistan, hardly giing a thought about your own future. You failed to realise that these extremists will turn against you with the same vigour if you ask them to or try to do to them unpleasant.

Pakistan is just witnessing such a backlash.

What you're saying is more of an opinion than anything else. Obviously your government has feeded you such trash in your brain. I am amazed at how successful the indian government has been in terms of selling lies to its own citizens and how the citizens buy into them (such as india has won 3 wars against Pakistan LMFAO). But then again, kudos to the indian government as they have a stronger propaganda machine compared to Pakistan government.

And you indians say that Pakistan has been involved in pretty much every bomb blast in india over the last 5 years or so. I have yet to see any substantial proof that proves that. Mumbai bomb blast... the indians said that they will hand Pakistan the proof soon. We're still waiting for the proof sir, or should I say fabricated proof.

(such as india has won 3 wars against Pakistan LMFAO).

You can laugh your a$$ off on whatever you feel like. India did indeed gain the upperhand in all the three wars, with winning the 1972 war decisively as well as pounding the PA in Kargil. Those two count as pure victories. In the rest of the 2, India had the upperhand in both the cases. As Pakistan invaded India on both counts, i would rather say that this amounts to a defeat for Pakistan. If you invade, then you invade to win, not to lose. Thus a loss to Pakistan.

Musharraf is the one to blame.
If it was not for his stupid policy's there would be no suicide bombers in pakistan.
The terrorists are to blame! Not the guy who provoked the terrorists by killing them.

Being an ostrich and ducking your head under the ground doesn't help.

whatever... If I have to believe Indian news then India would be a superpower and LCA would be better then Block52 F16 and... India will land on the moon...

I have seen so many Indian articles and there is not much credit left...
He posted a link Munir. The reader can decide himself about the credibility of the source. Let's just keep it simple.

There was another bombing today in Dera Ismail Khan. There's a scheme behind this. I hope the Shia/Sunni communities don't get stupid and blame each other. Somebody earlier mentioned the cure to this sectarian disease? It's to recognize that we are Pakistanis and not a broken and tattered humanly created (through a series of human errors) denomination such as shia and sunni.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom