What's new

Threat Alert: Islamabad - Credible ⚠️

I think its army's way of blackmailing the nation into believing they are the only saviors, attacks will be carried out by TTP and BLA of course with full Ashirwaad from Army, they will sacrifice few foot soldiers as they have no values anyway, while the people will once again start sympathizing with the Army, than they will start some operation kill few terrorists here and there but won't kill them all because they are assets. ISI HQ pe raid karo, most likely you will get the names of Terrorists who are planning attacks.

I swear I will
Personally pay for you to go at the border and fight. I will buy you diapers , tissues and kafan too.

Idiots like you are the factory of idiotic ideas and conspiracy theories .

I am willing to pay for any birth control product you and horse shit needs to prevent spreading of your genes ….

Your "YES" looks like you know for sure and you have a copy of the Alert issued. which both are a lie and shows your pretentious behaviour.

If half of the times our Agencies did their job, our borders and internal security was going to be much better.

It has nothing to do with PTI or PDM, you turning my simple question into PTI, PDM or political shit shows your mental health needs some attention.
He probably got given his plate of biryani from his local pmln goon today, hence the outburst.. either that or just got himself worked up ogling at his beloved Maryam…

This episode reminds me of AQ Khan who was thrown under the bus when Pakistan was accused of selling nuclear know how to certain countries.

I think the generals have habit of throwing people under the bus.
Poor guy took the heat so that the accomplices (corrupt generals) could get away with it. After all he was just a disposable civilian and not one of them.. they always protect their own regardless…

I was expecting from the new character after Bajwa to sit down and act fast and bang the politicians heads and tell them we can not afford to carry on like that as we have fu**ed up again. Country economy from 22 billion reserves is reduced to 6 billion and that is even borrowed money and they are still busy in their **** factories. Some of them are defending Army like its favour to us for doing their jobs, hell no its a job and country pay them what they are hired for.
Asif Munir came on like after Ayub, Yahya took over and he fu**ed up more and we end up losing East wing as he was busy with madam Rani then on the battlefield. After Hamood ur Rehman commission those characters should have got hanged so our country would not have seen Zia, Musharraf rules and Bajwa treacherous acts again.
Country needs course correction like yesterday, a care taker govt for a month and two and then elections on urgent basis so country can be saved and not sucked into the US interests game again. Country is on her knees and they are still carrying on with their power and check mate games.
جس طرح مطمعن عاصم منیر گھوم رہا ہے مجھے تو ایسے لگتا ہے جیسے انہوں نے 15-20 ارب ڈالر کہیں چھپا رکھے ہیں مشکل وقت کے لیے ۔ اسکو زرا بھی ٹینشن نہیں ۔ ہمارا ایک دوست ایسا ہوتا تھا بچپن میں جو 1000-1500 چھپا رکھتا تھا اور ہر کرائسس میں مطمعن کھومتا تھا جیسے وہ سنبھال لے گا اگر بات حد سے اگے بڑھی تو ۔

I think its army's way of blackmailing the nation into believing they are the only saviors, attacks will be carried out by TTP and BLA of course with full Ashirwaad from Army, they will sacrifice few foot soldiers as they have no values anyway, while the people will once again start sympathizing with the Army, than they will start some operation kill few terrorists here and there but won't kill them all because they are assets. ISI HQ pe raid karo, most likely you will get the names of Terrorists who are planning attacks.
12 months ago I would have been at your throat defending the army, but now with what has transpired I wholeheartedly agree with you…

From what is being said. It’s a full spectrum attack mainly against two targets in Islamabad. Please don’t spread unconfirmed news at this point.

Lots of BS WhatsApp messages going around too.

The only reason they would deploy snipers would be for harassing fire. Taliban tactics are always VBIED/ PBIED followed by mass shooters and maybe a secondary device.

Look at the previous attacks up until now. Also using a 50cal at any meaningful range requires a lot of experience and training.

That tweet was copied by PSF. It is based on a Twitter account which is known for credible sensitive information it posts which have lead to many raids by security forces and the account has passed on info to security agencies many times.

This is the account:

As for PSF, they’re doing what they do best. Steal, copy and paste.

I swear I will
Personally pay for you to go at the border and fight. I will buy you diapers , tissues and kafan too.

I am willing to pay for any birth control product you and horse shit needs to prevent spreading of your genes ….

Why'd you had to say horse shit? I lost my composure while driving. Lol

12 months ago I would have been at your throat defending the army, but now with what has transpired I wholeheartedly agree with you…
A year or so ago, I would not even said what I said. But now their role in regime change, making p0rn videos and letting TTP regain ground is no secret.

I swear I will

Tu phir a gaya hahah wohi purani Chinese movies ki 3rd grade comedy kerte hue ? lol

Indians are empowered recently and extremely jealous folk, do not rule out the possibility of them targeting any possible thing Pakistan has going for itself, even if something as minor as cricket.

They've made their intentions clear to disintegrate the Pakistani state and that means poking at every hole possible.

I think some generals are helping them Indians quite nicely.

I think some generals are helping them Indians quite nicely.
Unfortunately some very low IQ generals who always choose the worst way to manage situations.

Also extreme carelessness, they never pay attention to things unless they begin knocking on their door (story of militancy in Pakistan)

see if you were there in 1941 and 1945 you crying river look PLAAF bombing own people and own country . but history is proven you wrong already look china of today . its happened because of long march . so how meany chinese were killed in long march do you know ?

You just posted on the other thread that you wished the British never left and the Crown served you better.

Back
Top Bottom