What's new

Faster, higher and out of reach,A story of IAF's MiG-25 Foxbat Source: ht

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your article is lying complete lie old habit of Indian Media

You still did not bring in any counter argument.... havent you learned how to have a discussion among mature people?

Do these kids know about the RB57s that PAF flew over India, way before the Mig25s?

:P

Article full of lies and **** and crap Indians papers are sometimes really very funny MIG 25 good joke :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Its the well known facts about the Mig-25. Why you are rolling the ground?

Do these kids know about the RB57s that PAF flew over India, way before the Mig25s?

:P

twice of side were used these planes & same missions, iaf also sends these in pal for recon...:azn:

You are new on this forum. Use the search function.
i m sorry sir, but i cudnt find it. maybe you cud help a noob like myself with a link or something.
thanks in advance.

Article full of lies and **** and crap Indians papers are sometimes really very funny MIG 25 good joke :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey @Zarvan; dude, please post only in Religious threads. You are at your best when quoting from religious texts etc. On Defence matters you are simply out of sorts......

Last edited by a moderator:
mig+25.jpg

vs2pvr.jpg

738bfc8a.jpg

got it using the search fn.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-history-strategy/60610-1965-war-role-rb-57f.html
but nothing much in detail abt operations over india.
only difference i see is the time of happening (65 vs 90s) and tech invincibility. one of them got shot too.

regards.

Yeah, @Donatello is correct about the RB-57s (Droopy). They regularly flew recce flights leading into the 1965 conflict. They were provided under CENTO aid to monitor Soviet Nuclear Tests. But the PAF used them over India as well. This led to disagreement between USA and GoP. Eventually USA shut down the spares and support tap for them and they got retired. While the IAF PR versions of Canberras kept flying right upto the Kargil ops.

One of our American members, American Eagle is a veteran of that time. He was posted as USAF Liaision officer in Pakistan to oversee their use. He has written about them also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom