What's new

Faster, higher and out of reach,A story of IAF's MiG-25 Foxbat Source: ht

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article full of lies and **** and crap Indians papers are sometimes really very funny MIG 25 good joke :rofl::rofl::rofl:
As usual, your rants aren't even worth an answer. But I would like to mention that a close friend of mine was a MiG-25 pilot and whatever has been said in this article is the truth and completely accurate.

So keep your ignorant comments to yourself since you know squat about the MiG-25 and and its operational tasks.

Please correct me if i am wrong if India could buy these birds from Russia so could china my question is did they or didn't they?

Please correct me if i am wrong if India could buy these birds from Russia so could china my question is did they or didn't they?

That did not happen. Russia did not sell; ergo, China could not buy.

The reason for that was this: Russia (actually Soviet Union) considered them strategic weapons and sold them very sparingly. In all the other countries, after the transfer of the Foxbats, Soviet pilots flew them because the Recce information that they gleaned was important to the Soviets. Only in India, local pilots (from IAF) flew them. Though some Recce information was shared with the Soviets. Because the Soviets were very keen to dig out what was happening in both Pakistan and Southern China.

These jets were procured in 1981, at a time when Sino-Soviet ties were strained by Sino-Vietnam war and start of Soviet-Afghan war.

1000000000000000000000th thread on the same old self fellatio stuff.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom