What's new

Fast food boom: Burger King finally comes to Pakistan

Spices are extremely beneficial for your health if you have them as they should be in a balanced way. Everything Asians do borders in the extreme for their quest in taste rather than health. You can not expect spinach to retain any nutritious value being over cooked in desi ghee and fist full of spices. That's the receipe for disaster.

We should steam and boil more which will retain the nutrients in the food but ghee is a bit of a problem, even me I need my chappatis with ghee even though I know it is bad for you I still spread it and been using it for a long time.

I love Burger King.

One Whopper with extra cheese please.

At least the desi Pakistani food gives more energy and calories to burn rather than increasing fats……:coffee:
Well even don't know which Indian desi food is trash:unsure:
mention some……:lol:
well about Pakistani food you don't need to mention I have all info on them……:sick:
well some people just even like European A$$ licking and dislike their own culture……:pop:
Low mentality……:yu:

I am not the among the ones disliking their culture...and all the curry and vegetables are high on fats.More fats more problems for the body.

has anyone from India ever had "Beef Kababs"?

Photos-of-Typical-Pakistani-Dishes-Tempting-beef-Shami-kababs-Tasty-Pakistani-Khaaba-and-Khaana.jpg

soch smajh ker post kiya karo yaar abhi main apki is pic ki waga se 15km door ja ker shami kabab kha aya :pissed:

Trust me guys it's tasty... I am sure they won't serve bacon which is amazing too.. but beef burgers will be awesome delight.

On topic: These fast food chains are good with their market survey, they will surely bring out 25 Rs - 45 Rs burgers for sure to meet students, low income level people etc etc. The only worry is fattening food... but then once a while it's fine :)

are you mad lol this isnt india this is Pakistan and the prices here are sky high....even the cold drink will cost more than this.....i get astonished when i see the price tags in india....jealous of you people...you can have it at much lesser prices....check out these chains Pakistani menu and there prices u will realize wat i really mean

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom