What's new

Fast food boom: Burger King finally comes to Pakistan

@Marshmallow

G, beta toothpicks as well as the burger buns are made of rubber,in adverts, that is why they look fresh and fatty, they use smoke to be added on it through a chamber when they take pictures which makes them look great. Actual burgers never look the same. However Nandos is a different game, they grill their chicken on the spot and they use portuguese bread....and i am addicted to Perri Perri sauce :D

ill ignore wht u said wen eatin Mcdonalds n pretend my memory is lost:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Now the POOR DEPRIVED PAKISTANIS can have HORSE MEAT BURGERS.

Pakistani kids would gladly eat cow dung if it had a Western name attached to it.

All this Fast Food Junk is nothing but Crap.

The irony is that, for expat Pakistanis, all this junk food is the last choice if you are in a hurry or short on change.

Most expat Pakistanis would rather eat Pakistani food than fast food, but it's the opposite in Pakistan.

I mean, why would you eat this

photo%2B%25282%2529-720899.JPG

when you can eat this

Shish%20kebab.jpg

Trust me guys it's tasty... I am sure they won't serve bacon which is amazing too.. but beef burgers will be awesome delight.

On topic: These fast food chains are good with their market survey, hey will surely bring out 25 Rs - 45 Rs burgers for sure to meet studentst, low income level people etc etc. The only worry is fattening food... but then once a while it's fine :)
even a drink costs more than that .....lol i paid 1500+ pkr for a decent meal at hardees today but the benefit there is that u can have as many drinks as u like :D

The irony is that, for expat Pakistanis, all this junk food is the last choice if you are in a hurry or short on change.

Most expat Pakistanis would rather eat Pakistani food than fast food, but it's the opposite in Pakistan.

when you can eat this

Shish%20kebab.jpg

Kababs have a lot of oil in it and eating too much grease can also make you fat....... Thank Nawaz Sharif for bringing Burger King. I'm pretty sure in these coming years he's gonna bring more international food chains. The current food chains Pakistan has were brought by Musharraf including Hardees. Pakistan has Student Biryani and it go international but I don't think their business is doing good.

as i have said many times, Mcdonalds, hardees, burger king, serves me no good. pathetic burger, heck i wouldn't even call it a burger, a thayle wala will make a better burger than them, and i don't get it why are these places packed all the time.
thats why i hardly go to these fast food chains, cost allot, one can have a very decent meal in a good restaurant in that amount.

I havn't been to any subway in pakistan yet- but in Dubai & UK, i loved eating subway, especially their 12 inch sub with honey mustard sauce with italian herb bread, grilled cheese and and and tuna.....:pop:

OMG, another burger thread.

You burger boys will only multiply. :hitwall:

when you can eat this

Shish%20kebab.jpg

This is what im thinking about as well. Fast food is dirt cheap here in EU, i dont know when it become elite food in 3rd world countries. Maybe just because of name?

Maybe just because of name?

It's all about image.

In the US, there are morons who will pay 10x more for an Italian biscotti over an American cookie.

In Australia, people pay 50% more a Starbucks coffee over a local coffee.

Back
Top Bottom