What's new

Fast food boom: Burger King finally comes to Pakistan

has anyone from Pakistan ever had a "Vada-Paav"?

630105142_664b929eb0_o.jpg

tumblr_mbz29zIoJK1rs0ubdo1_500.gif

KFC used to be called by the full name "Kentucky Fried Chicken". I guess they figured it's not good business to remind people that they are eating chicken deep fried in gobs of fat!

If Pakistan is desperate for Western fast food, hopefully they can get something healthy like El Pollo Loco or Nandos

Nandos is already here in Pakistan.

KFC used to be called by the full name "Kentucky Fried Chicken". I guess they figured it's not good business to remind people that they are eating chicken deep fried in gobs of fat!

If Pakistan is desperate for Western fast food, hopefully they can get something healthy like El Pollo Loco or Nandos

we alredy hav nandoz:dirol::dirol:

Burger King is good but I fear our people will gain a lot of weight :cry:

Its a junk food after all... People please eat less --- fine for once a week... but don't just rush in to burger king all the time

When I was dirt poor on my europe tour .. I used to have KFC 2 times a day... 4 pounds for a 3 piece and coke. Everything tastes good when you are hungry .. I dont think I will spend anymore money on fast food chains. I have my fill for 12 years since i did not know how to cook anything other than ramen noodles. rather than spending 400 bucks on a burger I could opt for half a kilo of mutton boneless karhai.. As long as I dont get my hands dirty I consider that as fast food, only issue is the 45 min wait which can be taken care of by calling ahead.

12 years
smileys-scare-394425.gif

well let us atleast enjoy it for half da years u enjoyed:girl_cray3:

@Zakii

Fast food is rubbish,full of preservents.

Look at these burgers

20100830-oldburger.jpg

images

Last edited by a moderator:
@Marshmallow

Beta these burgers are going to look exactly like this if you keep them for a year. And those crunchy fries you are seeing?...there are toothpics in there to make them look straight and fresh.

these fast food chains usually cater the elite.....people who are mostly haramkhoors having multiple and illegal sources of income such as interest/riba and courrption money and dollars...who are fond of putting haram in their mouths........

a person who earns 600,700 rupees halal money daily......why will he spend 500,600 on a burger???

tum KFC bhi khatay hou, mcdonald bhi khatay hou,,hardees bhi khatay hou,,,,,CTC sai sandwiches bhi khatay ho.....kitchen cuisine sai chocolate cake bhi khatay ho........

baghairat aadmi likin raat ko phir tum ko neend nahi aati

dwdggo.gif

tum apnay doston kai samnay rootay hou kai tumhay insomania ho gia hai...........wo bhi baghairat hain.tumhay asal baat nahi batatay or tumhay nasha-awar dawaio ki taraf lai jatay hain...... wo tumhay yeh nahi batatay kai yar haram kai lukmay consume kero gai to insomania hi hoga.........halal khana shuru kero....1 week kai andar andar tumharay insomania door na ho gia or tumhay raat kai khanay kai foran baad neend naa aii to phir kehna.

a person who works out in the open and earns halal and puts halal in his mouth....you will find him enjoying sleep even on footpaths.......yet a haramkhoor like you struggles to sleep even in 17 degree centrigrade........why sir?
tum sari raat bed/palang per location change kertay ho....or angle change ker ker kai sonay ki koshish kertay ho......apni qabar ko yaad kero....jis kai ander tum kervat bhi nahi badle sako gai.

on your bed you change your location and angles all night cause of insomania invoked by consumption of haram(interest/riba/corruption money/dollars)........dont forget your grave in which you wont even have space to change side.

if you cant get a good sleep in this world?what makes you think you will be comfortable in your grave?.....

are you a goof man?

am i not better than your family and your friends,sir....who never pointed out the real problem behind your insomania?

@Marshmallow

Beta these burgers are going to look exactly like this if you keep them for a year. And those crunchy fries you are seeing?...there are toothpics in there to make them look straight and fresh.

wha?
smileys-scare-394425.gif

these fast food chains usually cater the elite.....people who are mostly haramkhoors having multiple and illegal sources of income such as interest/riba and courrption money and dollars...who are fond of putting haram in their mouths........

a person who earns 600,700 rupees halal money daily......why will he spend 500,600 on a burger???

tum KFC bhi khatay hou, mcdonald bhi khatay hou,,hardees bhi khatay hou,,,,,CTC sai sandwiches bhi khatay ho.....kitchen cuisine sai chocolate cake bhi khatay ho........

dwdggo.gif

tum apnay doston kai samnay rootay hou kai tumhay insomania ho gia hai...........wo bhi baghairat hain...tumhay yeh nahi batatay kai yar haram kai lukmay consume kero gai to insomania hi hoga.........halal khana shuru kero....1 week kai andar andar tumharay insomania door na ho gia or tumhay raat kai khanay kai foran baad neend naa aii to phir kehna.

a person who works out in the open and earns halal and puts halal in his mouth....you will find him enjoying sleep even on footpaths.......yet a haramkhoor like you struggles to sleep even in 17 degree centrigrade........why sir?????why??

Bb @Hyperion @Aeronaut nw wht da hell was dat abuv?:undecided::suicide2::cuckoo:

Burger king can help save drug addicts lives

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...mSXRrOGVvHzc4MyZo13jqIA&bvm=bv.49478099,d.cGE

Don't really like fast food in general but burger king especially,,,, American actor Robert Downey Jr (the guy in the Iron man movies) used to be a heavy cocaine addict and he curved his addiction one day after eating at a burger king realizing how crappy the food was it made him rethink his life and afterwards he plunged his car full of "dope" into the ocean then went to rehab

Oyen oyen oyen.... @Aeronaut @Oscar @Dillinger @Armstrong

Mazza aaa gayya yaroo.... :rofl:

dwdggo.gif

tum apnay doston kai samnay rootay hou kai tumhay insomania ho gia hai...........wo bhi baghairat hain...tumhay yeh nahi batatay kai yar haram kai lukmay consume kero gai to insomania hi hoga.........halal khana shuru kero....1 week kai andar andar tumharay insomania door na ho gia or tumhay raat kai khanay kai foran baad neend naa aii to phir kehna.

a person who works out in the open and earns halal and puts halal in his mouth....you will find him enjoying sleep even on footpaths.......yet a haramkhoor like you struggles to sleep even in 17 degree centrigrade........why sir?

if you cant get a good sleep in this world?what makes you think you will be comfortable in your grave?.....

are you a goof man?

@Marshmallow

G, beta toothpicks as well as the burger buns are made of rubber,in adverts, that is why they look fresh and fatty, they use smoke to be added on it through a chamber when they take pictures which makes them look great. Actual burgers never look the same. However Nandos is a different game, they grill their chicken on the spot and they use portuguese bread....and i am addicted to Perri Perri sauce :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom