What's new

Pakistan Loving Fatburger as Fast Food Boom Ignores Drones

so basically as long as we get our food, our lattes; as long as many of us can afford motorcycles or cars --- and as long as we have enough balance on our mobile phones -- everything is 100% fine in Pakistan

what capitalist consumers we have become ehh.....if only we were a little more human when it come to elections and making actual change to this rotten *** system

these burger families dont stand for any change, last time a burger boy went to a rally in Islamabad and was complaining on TV "police hamin marty thi yeh to koi baat nehe hum yahan apney mulk ke laye nikley hain"

Dang...I thought this thread is about jazz. Fatburger is a pretty good jazz band. :lol:

People like what they can't have. In Pakistan, i used to love burgers and all the fast food. Since i moved to the U.S. i miss Pakistani food, chargha, seekh kabab, chicken tikka, goal gappa, and the list goes on.

Well...this is true.........I like chinese and italian food!and in Pakistani food i can't resist biryani!

Subway got 36 Restaurants in PAKISTAN and still no mention of it in this article.. btw i like Subway :D

Burgers can be fatal, stick to traditional lassi and dal roti.
Once you get addicted to this stuff there's no going back :)

LOL!!! And I was Kabab guy . . .
images

Ye Zulm Hai Sirji baree mushkil se bhoola hoon aur aaj teusday bhee nahee hai
Madan Mohan Lata Asha... Jab Jab Tumhe Bhulaaya...Jahan Ara.mp4 - YouTube

Ye Zulm Hai Sirji baree mushkil se bhoola hoon aur aaj teusday bhee nahee hai

Fortunately, Youtube is banned so i am immune to your emotional atyachar. Aur yaar, daily kabab kha kha kay ab tu kabab ka "k" bhi acha nahi lagta

Pakistanis just love food no matter where it comes from the most lucrative business in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom