What's new

Farmhouse where Hakimullah died was worth Rs1,27,56,000: report

we are selective about groups that we support ..the group leader died is support by karzi and raw ..US kinda exposed them as well .. u can read up about it ... This group has notthng to do with taliban, taliban dont own them .. he was kind of enemy number one for Pakistan... Read ur own news paper about them ..they are getting support from RAW and afghanistan intelligence

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/a...with-ttp-to-take-revenge-on-pak-army/1188728/ 

how is it important HQ ... do u knw the strenght of army personal there?

Are you sure about whatever you are writing ? You are saying that RAW and Afghan Govt is supporting TTP and USA exposed it whereas on the other hand You are saying that USA killed Hakimullah yo sabotage the peace talks. If USA,RAW and Afghan has the same agenda then why did USA exposed them ? Secondly it is nothing like TTP does not have support from AT.TTP is the umbrella group of AT. AT condemned death of Hakimullah Mehsud.

Just amazes me the way public opinion can be manipulated in Pakistan. On the outset one should be celebrating the death of this monster who is responsible for premature death of thousands of innocent people in Pakistan. Instead of giving a stern message to the terrorists that this is what their fate will be eventually, Pakistani establishment is trying to garner public support to make a martyr out of this man. & section of public is falling for that. A peace deal with a terrorist is never going to last for long..unless you submit to his wishes. They will interpret this as sign of submission by the state. We have seen that in SWAT with that radio mullah faction. The more leeway you give them, more notorious will they get!

Last edited:
Are you sure about whatever you are writing ? You are saying that RAW and Afghan Govt is supporting TTP and USA exposed it whereas on the other hand You are saying that USA killed Hakimullah yo sabotage the peace talks. If USA,RAW and Afghan has the same agenda then why did USA exposed them ? Secondly it is nothing like TTP does not have support from AT.TTP is the umbrella group of AT. AT condemned death of Hakimullah Mehsud.
Never said USA is supporting TTP . i said when ever we do peacce talks intetally they sabotage it ... US dnt want US to talk to taliban while they are doing it them self.I did say RAW and Afghan intelligence is supporting them .

ha ha ha ha ha kya baat hai this so called TTp leader mehsud lived few kilometers from the regeonal Militarry HQ and is considered to be at one of the most prime and safe location deu to its proximity to milittarry HQ and pakistanies still beleave mehsud was not in compliance with ISI lolzzz

and then pakistan thinks USA is abusing its athauritry

Good Job USA kill every such scum in paksiatn inclueding dawood , hafiz saeed and mahmood azahar

i am more worried about how he managed to live so close?
well actualli they all are so called strategick assets of ISI and Pak fauj which are often used to do the dirty work like silencing opponents and keep locals terrifeid so they dont ask some difficult question

just look who rules pakistan basicalli =Pak fauj and ISI and they call the shots in alloying use of pakistani air space , road infra , ports , air& army bases for US & NATO operations ..they are basicalli the real govt

now all the prime targets of US drones were found inside safe areas of pakistan from OBL to mehsud now ...its called hand in glove = TTP& all so called Tabliqui jamatsare in fact just a Mukauta/Mask of ISI

but pakistanies are given a lolly of ummahs thekedari and hate india and are made to beleave all non sense ...but funny thing is even after so much pakistanies still beleave in pak faujs and ISI prpoganda

Just amazes me the way public opinion can be manipulated in Pakistan. On the outset one should be celebrating the death of this monster who is responsible for premature death of thousands of innocent people in Pakistan. Instead of giving a stern message to the terrorists that this is what their fate will be eventually, Pakistani establishment is trying to garner public support to make a martyr out of this man. & section of public is falling for that. A peace deal with a terrorist is never going to last for long..unless you submit to his wishes. They will interpret his as sign of submission by the state. We have seen that in SWAT with that radio mullah faction. The more leeway you give them, more notorious will they get!
actually establishment and government and previous government (PPP, MQM, ANP) is against blocking NATO supplies and Drones ..only Imran khan is against drone and pro peace ... he is the only force that is driving this opinion ///

What are you talking about ?
well if the area was so Military dominated, would it make sense that militants would cordon off the area rather than the military???
so whats this all crap about military HQ being few kms away 
well actualli they all are so called strategick assets of ISI and Pak fauj which are often used to do the dirty work like silencing opponents and keep locals terrifeid so they dont ask some difficult question

just look who rules pakistan basicalli =Pak fauj and ISI and they call the shots in alloying use of pakistani air space , road infra , ports , air& army bases for US & NATO operations ..they are basicalli the real govt

now all the prime targets of US drones were found inside safe areas of pakistan from OBL to mehsud now ...its called hand in glove = TTP& all so called Tabliqui jamatsare in fact just a Mukauta/Mask of ISI

but pakistanies are given a lolly of ummahs thekedari and hate india and are made to beleave all non sense ...but funny thing is even after so much pakistanies still beleave in pak faujs and ISI prpoganda
oh come on - this is all BS you could come up with?
they would slaughter their own people, blow up innocents and just for what????
50k might be just a statistics for you and the world but for those who lost their loved ones in the attacks, this figure means something.....take your ranting somewhere or better come up with strong facts and not made up conspiracy theories

@Oscar What do you make of this ? Though the evaluation of the property prices and that of items where there is abundance of such materials due to smuggling and what-not and the free labor provided by " little angels " is obviously not right , the proximity to the North Waziristan military HQ is interesting .

i am more worried about how he managed to live so close?

Quite becoming a norm , I would say . When will we learn our lessons ? :azn: 
am not....should I be?

Even if there was a token force present , it isn't possible that they didn't know about his whereabouts , on a second note , the army might be involved in providing the exact location of the dead terrorist . It was still a HQ , if you understand the importance of such a thing even where the writ of the state has long been absent .

well if the area was so Military dominated, would it make sense that militants would cordon off the area rather than the military???
so whats this all crap about military HQ being few kms away 

oh come on - this is all BS you could come up with?
they would slaughter their own people, blow up innocents and just for what????
50k might be just a statistics for you and the world but for those who lost their loved ones in the attacks, this figure means something.....take your ranting somewhere or better come up with strong facts and not made up conspiracy theories
well brother as they say "are all kings men" wait for some time some new relewations are coming TTP is onli surviving cause it is used by your security appratus to keep there opponents quite and keep people away from asking valid questions other wise how can some one live in such a big and palatial farm house a few KM away from district millitarry HQ and your security dosent even know about it while even locals know....use your logic sir can u live near your areas millitarry HQ withowt being asked any questions

@GURU DUTT

You are really talking weird now . What opponents are you talking about ? You think the army itself is involved in the murder of 64,000 Pakistanis seriously ? :azn:

well brother as they say "are all kings men" wait for some time some new relewations are coming TTP is onli surviving cause it is used by your security appratus to keep there opponents quite and keep people away from asking valid questions other wise how can some one live in such a big and palatial farm house a few KM away from district millitarry HQ and your security dosent even know about it while even locals know....use your logic sir can u live near your areas millitarry HQ withowt being asked any questions

Do u know what is the strengh of what u r terming as regilonal HQ and do u know the highest rank who sit there? 
@GURU DUTT

You are really talking weird now . What opponents are you talking about ? You think the army itself is involved in the murder of 64,000 Pakistanis seriously ? :azn:
dnt bother explaining .just go through there news and see how they are minuplated ... its their media propoganda ,...which made up their mind about ISI and Pakistan .

Quite becoming a norm , I would say . When will we learn our lessons ? :azn: 

Even if there was a token force present , it isn't possible that they didn't know about his whereabouts , on a second note , the army might be involved in providing the exact location of the dead terrorist . It was still a HQ , if you understand the importance of such a thing even where the writ of the state has long been absent .

In a remote area like these Regional HQs mean nothing, never been to NW or SW but have definitely been to remote areas of Balochistan and interior sindh, i was posted some 40km off Indian border too, so as I said Regional HQ in such remote areas mean nothing.
You are overlooking the fact that NW is not our stronghold,
did we know about his whereabouts? well i leave it for you to think as we knew people in Haqqani Network,
had it been the right time to take about the leader? well perhaps we didnt find the open window.....
was it the right time? I guess yes - with US finding Afghans playing double game with them as ISI played CIA.....

Back
Top Bottom