What's new

Farmhouse where Hakimullah died was worth Rs1,27,56,000: report

my post is still valid...why not kill him yourself instead of making US the scapegoat ? Your army is afriad
yes your posts stands valid - the army is afraid - not of TTP, but all the hell that will breakthrough, the media persons will rip themm apart if they make such a move on their own, forget about media, you guys would have said - the Guy deserved a trail, forget about you people the khana CJ sitting in his cozzy office would have demanded the same----
Forget about him, IK would have dragged their asses out of GHQ----this is what they are afraid of..... 
Sir withing one KM of his house was huge Army head quarters they had hundreds of soldiers their I don't know what the hell they were doing for past 5 years
someone above have said it right- either military allowed them to live in the area or it was the other way around - got the point?? and where does it say we never knew about his whereabouts??

was such a statement ever made that oh my Prime Minister, we the Army and ISI dont know where Hakimullah resides

Pshh WTF ? What ISI is doing ? How can they live so close to Army Headquarter and no one is aware off ?
well ISI got other works to do like taping the phone calls of Politicians . and contributing significantly in politics ..

I get that part , I never assumed that he always " lived " there , just that it was one of his strongholds or safehouse .

NO it wasn't a safehouse but merely a place where that day Govt officials were meant to meet him for negotiations.

So whats this news about, him living their along with his wives??? 

And why your bottoms is on fire??

:lol:

Why would mine be? yours should be in shreds though - knowing that your number one enemy was operating right under your army's nose.

@illusion8 You missed something very basic there - the state cant commit treason against itself , its illogical to say this . The drone strikes are permitted by the Govt of Pakistan and Islamabad does have a intelligence sharing agreement with U.S . Their case is in no way comparable to that of Shakeel Afridi who did , what he wasn't authorized to , in any way . Why mix up things?

@illusion8 You missed something very basic there - the state cant commit treason against itself , its illogical to say this . The drone strikes are permitted by the Govt of Pakistan and Islamabad does have a intelligence sharing agreement with U.S . Their case is in no way comparable to that of Shakeel Afridi who did , what he wasn't authorized to , in any way . Why mix up things?

I was replying to your suggestion that Mehsud was droned based on intel provided by ISI, if it was true than it should have been PA who should have targeted him. The cases are similar to each other where an individual did it and as per your doubt Pak intel did it....though I don't get why if true.

I was replying to your suggestion that Mehsud was droned based on intel provided by ISI, if it was true than it should have been PA who should have targeted him. The cases are similar to each other where an individual did it and as per your doubt Pak intel did it....though I don't get why if true.

Not really , what should it have been PA only ? The drone strikes and the intelligence sharing agreement are both signed by the state itself . I would have been more happy if it would have been the PAF who took him out through an aerial bombing but seeing the stupidity in the country - this should suffice for now . The cases aren't similar , one was authorized and permitted and the other wasn't acting on his accord . Why ? Because the Govt's talk are going to get them nowhere with the terrorist and the army realizes it fully , now the Central is on damage control mode for it , threatening to block routes and stop drone strikes but silently giving the nod to continue . Thats how it works .

Why would mine be? yours should be in shreds though - knowing that your number one enemy was operating right under your army's nose.
not getting into an argument with a troll like you but hope you got your answer from Secur - you should be worried about yours, let alone mine --- nothing had been and has been done without prior acknowledgement from GoP and the Military, got that??
you should try your generals for running covert ops against your no.1 enemy without seeking approval from the then sitting PM - so much for so called democracy.....

Not really , what should it have been PA only ? The drone strikes and the intelligence sharing agreement are both signed by the state itself . I would have been more happy if it would have been the PAF who took him out through an aerial bombing but seeing the stupidity in the country - this should suffice for now . The cases aren't similar , one was authorized and permitted and the other wasn't acting on his accord . Why ? Because the Govt's talk are going to get them nowhere with the terrorist and the army realizes it fully , now the Central is on damage control mode for it , threatening to block routes and stop drone strikes but silently giving the nod to continue . Thats how it works .

Do you believe that I was serious when I suggested that ISI should be tried for treason knowing fully well that nothing of that sort will happen? - what I was emphasizing on was if true than it is quite similar to what Afridi did in enabling the Americans to take out OBL, which is a ridiculous for any other country. 
not getting into an argument with a troll like you but hope you got your answer from Secur - you should be worried about yours, let alone mine --- nothing had been and has been done without prior acknowledgement from GoP and the Military, got that??
you should try your generals for running covert ops against your no.1 enemy without seeking approval from the then sitting PM - so much for so called democracy.....

:lol:

beats me who made you a think tank kid.

Do you believe that I was serious when I suggested that ISI should be tried for treason knowing fully well that nothing of that sort will happen? - what I was emphasizing on was if true than it is quite similar to what Afridi did in enabling the Americans to take out OBL, which is a ridiculous for any other country. 

How do you believe that I was serious in the first place ? :D I was just explaining to you , why a person acting on his own without any authorization shouldn't be compared with a state entity operating within the law and permission , because it makes no sense . If true doesn't apply since the state signed both agreements itself and the state - remember it - cant commit treason against itself .

that could be a possibility:pop:

Yes its a possibility ...But i think we shud attack on India in this case :secret:... Hum to dooby hain sanam tumhain bhi ly doobain gy ... ( eternal love ) :nana:

I am not going to bother reading posts above before I post this--I can guess at what is probably said above a so need to give some quick response now:
1) My family home in Karachi is in North Nazimabad. It must be worth at least Rs. 60 million (approx. $0.5 million); the house next to that--where I grew up and now some relatives live, is worth even more--perhaps Rs. 10 million because it is 'on the main road'. These are 1000 sq. yards houses in a nice middle class neighborhood.
2) Almost touching distance to my house is a major Ranger's Headquarters. I once posted a picture of that when that was bombed--from my family house's rooftop!
3) There are literally hundreds of military facilities spread like that all over Pakistan in varying sizes in both densely urban and rural areas. And there are literally thousands of houses of varying sizes around such facilities. Most people are very conscious of 'purdah'. There are high walls.
4) Based on this info it is utterly unfair that the Pakistani state ever sheltered OBL and this newly dead Mehsud. What is to be gained from them?! Both of these have brought so much destruction to Pakistan.
5) I don't think even 1% Pakistanis are mourning the death of Hakimullah Mehsud--just like not even 1% Pakistanis mourned OBL. There may be fear of reprisal. And even the statements of Imran Khan and the federal govt. are mostly about loss of a chance for peaceful settlement than for anything else.

These are facts! One can, with some justification, say that the militants should have been tackled better. But one can also say with certainty that militants HAVE killed thousands of security personnel.

Back
Top Bottom