What's new

Farmhouse where Hakimullah died was worth Rs1,27,56,000: report

If the guy is living with his family just 1000 Mtr away from your regional Military HQ.... what the hell do you want the world to believe...

Option 1: Your intelligence agencies are incompetent
Option 2: Your intelligence agencies are supporting terrorists.
Link?
I did hear about several kilometers away but not A kilometer!

The important point here is that unlike OBL, this man was regularly moving about. Close enough to an important army HQ. The question that needs to be asked is whether the army allowed him to stay there or did he allowed the army to stay. If this is true and there is no reason to doubt it, it means Pakistan's control of territory there is very nebulous. Enough to make one's head spin.

If the guy is living with his family just 1000 Mtr away from your regional Military HQ.... what the hell do you want the world to believe...

Option 1: Your intelligence agencies are incompetent
Option 2: Your intelligence agencies are supporting terrorists.

we are selective about groups that we support ..the group leader died is support by karzi and raw ..US kinda exposed them as well .. u can read up about it ... This group has notthng to do with taliban, taliban dont own them .. he was kind of enemy number one for Pakistan... Read ur own news paper about them ..they are getting support from RAW and afghanistan intelligence

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/a...with-ttp-to-take-revenge-on-pak-army/1188728/ 
The important point here is that unlike OBL, this man was regularly moving about. Close enough to an important army HQ. The question that needs to be asked is whether the army allowed him to stay there or did he allowed the army to stay. If this is true and there is no reason to doubt it, it means Pakistan's control of territory there is very nebulous. Enough to make one's head spin.
how is it important HQ ... do u knw the strenght of army personal there?

we are selective about groups that we support ..the group leader died is support by karzi and raw ..US kinda exposed them as well .. u can read up about it ... This group has notthng to do with taliban, taliban dont own them .. he was kind of enemy number one for Pakistan... Read ur own news paper about them ..they are getting support from RAW and afghanistan intelligence

If he was a RAW & Afghan agent, then the fact he was living so close to your military is even more telling. In any case, why so much breast beating in Pakistan for a supposed RAW agent? 

How would I know? It says HQ , I assume that doesn't mean just one sleeping sentry. Maybe your HQ in this place is only that, I wouldn't know.

& we wonder why whole of Pakistani establishment is mourning the death of this terrorist leader & are prepared to cut their tie with US for this incident!:woot:

I wonder why all the most of the wanted militants are found in such a close proximity of the Pak military establishment.

Once they say TTP is RAW creation handled from Afghanistan and on the death of its supreme leader starts crying as a baby.

If he was a RAW & Afghan agent, then the fact he was living so close to your military is even more telling. In any case, why so much breast beating in Pakistan for a supposed RAW agent?
are u seriously asking the question or u r trolling? if u r seriously asking let me explain the situation...

TTP and pakistan government was going to negociate in piece talks after so many years ... today our government representatives have to meet with TTP shura to discus how can we resolve this issue .. Now the thing is I hate hakium ulla more then any indian ..i have seen his people beheading and peiling of skin of Pakistani soilder ..if he was killed a month ago i would have been the happiest person ... but now the peace talk is over.. US has done that the second time ... please reseach abou Naik muhammad ( if u r serious abhout getting info about this topic)...

Now be realistic and tell me what is achieved .. US killed TTP leader... TTP shura announced a new leader .. Peace Talk is now a dream .. How will it help Pakistan 
I wonder why all the most of the wanted militants are found in such a close proximity of the Pak military establishment.

& we wonder why whole of Pakistani establishment is mourning the death of this terrorist leader & are prepared to cut their tie with US for this incident!:woot:

read post 24

Last edited:
will somebody tell me how did they evaluate the price of the farmhouse , that monster was living in???

any property records? the owner, the seller, the purchaser??
and why act surprisingly when we clearly know NW is not our stronghold, but the stronghold the monsters

Link?
I did hear about several kilometers away but not A kilometer!
Read this:
With the Pakistan army headquarters for restive North Waziristan just a kilometre away, locals thought of Mehsud's compound as the “safest” place in a dangerous area.

From this link: http://dawn.com/news/1054033/the-120000-farmhouse-where-the-ttp-chief-was-killed 

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/a...with-ttp-to-take-revenge-on-pak-army/1188728/ 

The links says... Afghan Govt was trying to work with TTP... and not Worked with TTP...

There is a difference between attempting to make a rocket and actually landing on the moon kiddo.

btw after the strike - the area was conrdoned off by Militants and not the Military - that should tell you something about the SO CALLED IMPORTANT Military HQ

btw after the strike - the area was conrdoned off by Militants and not the Military - that should tell you something about the SO CALLED IMPORTANT Military HQ
What are you talking about ?

Wait bros.
The place where he was living is worth 12000000. That doesn't mean that he buyed that land and house.
Someone maybe gifted him or it's a place his father buyed and built at peaceful times. Army stopped it's operations.

Read this:

From this link: http://dawn.com/news/1054033/the-120000-farmhouse-where-the-ttp-chief-was-killed 

The links says... Afghan Govt was trying to work with TTP... and not Worked with TTP...

There is a difference between attempting to make a rocket and actually landing on the moon kiddo.

please reffer to this link ..they have admitted that they have been in touch for long .. obviously when they are caught red handed , they cant accept everythng

http://pakobserver.net/detailnews.asp?id=222373

there is nytimes and washingtonpost article on it as well ...

im just discusing bcoz u dnt seem to be a troller...

Our most wanted guy fazal ul allah ( dind mind the spelling mistakes ) is in afghanistan .. US never used any drone against any anti pakistan taliban in afghanistan . ( u can confirm this by doing a lil research) ...most of the report suggest afghan army is supporting and protecting him ... 
Wait bros.
The place where he was living is worth 12000000. That doesn't mean that he buyed that land and house.
Someone maybe gifted him or it's a place his father buyed and built at peaceful times. Army stopped it's operations.

that pleace cant be evaluated ... it is in the middle of no where .. growing a garden in the house dnt make it expensive .. i even have it in my house ... the area where the house is dnt really keep land records or anythng details like that ..it is a made up figure .. even u can make that big of a house there ..

I like to thank the American people for this generous and wonderful Gift :smitten:Thank you and keep it coming.:usflag:

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom