What's new

farmer commit suicide in AAP ralley live on TV

Look like a political conspiracy!!! He was not poor at all. He had farm houses and the area was not even under draught. His uncle is the head of the village body.

I smell, political conspiracy about this unfortunate person.

See how Rahul, AAP and BJP playing politics over this. really sad.

CDNkOXwUEAEBhlZ.jpg:large

Look like a political conspiracy!!! He was not poor at all. He had farm houses and the area was not even under draught. His uncle is the head of the village body.

I smell, political conspiracy about this unfortunate person.

See how Rahul, AAP and BJP playing politics over this. really sad.

It was a political stunt gone wrong or not.

oNPs4Yb.png%27

There are videos of AAP workers cheering as the guy stands on the tree. Then the Vishwas video saying 'latak gaya'. Kejru knowing before hand where the guy came from.

I don't wish to make assertions even though they are obvious, let the investigation complete.

Rather than give them hand outs and charity, its far better to pay them for for their produce and EMPOWER them. That way they can chart their own destiny.

The way we do for our kids.
Any price higher than the market rate is a handout and charity. First, they don't pay income tax, then they get subsidies on everything under sun, they there are periodic "loan waiver", after that free stuffs because they are poor. I mean, if that much amount is calculated as income, they would be way richer than middle class people. Only solution is to divert them to industrialization... it is not 2015 BCE..

@jbgt90 @haviZsultan what do you say about the great grand opinions of the two gentlemen in posts 137 and 138 just above??
There is an old saying about playing with the pigs in mud ..... so on so forth . Why bother what these keyboard warriors think of you?
My advice , just ignore those who have nothing substantive to contribute to the debate.

It was a political stunt gone wrong or not.

oNPs4Yb.png%27

There are videos of AAP workers cheering as the guy stands on the tree. Then the Vishwas video saying 'latak gaya'. Kejru knowing before hand where the guy came from.

I don't wish to make assertions even though they are obvious, let the investigation complete.

this is a political conspiracy!!! Govt must go for CBI prove. Look at him, his turban must be worth 2000 rs. he has huge land in his village. many journos are already visited his village.

Look at his watch...

Gajendra1.jpg

this is a political conspiracy!!! Govt must go for CBI prove. Look at him, his turban must be worth 2000 rs. he has huge land in his village. many journos are already visited his village.

Also note the convenient media story already prepared linking it to LAB when there is no association whatsoever.

A probe will surely come in time and now that the facts that this was not some poor farmer are starting to come out, you'll see the media dropping the story just as the nun rape story was.

However, I can't recall a politics in India being lower than what the opposition and media is doing on LAB.

^^^ Vishal Deadlani is a moron of the highest order. He doesnt even realise that Kejri has already scored a self goal

Back
Top Bottom