What's new

Farhan Akhtar refuses to pay 5 cr to Army for Raees; receives threat from MNS

this is not a donation.. this is extortion ..

btw why IA quite on this issue as this type of things will damage there image in Public and will demoralize the Army..
and who knows they might bring something worse in the future in the name of Army IFF they are not stopped at this stage.
@GURU DUTT @SrNair @Joe Shearer @PARIKRAMA @ranjeet @SarthakGanguly

Who told you that the Indian Army is quiet on the issue? Precisely the contrary. It has refused to have anything to do with extorted money.

there is not any statement from IA..

it is not about priorities.. MNS is damaging Army's reputation in the Public.

why only for Pakistani Artists?

1. The Indian Army does not seek publicity, it shuns it.
  2. The Army and its well-wishers know how to defend the Army's reputation. No need to worry about it. Nobody has any doubts about it.
  3. Pakistani artistes are the only targets of this MNS campaign because Pakistan was the only country involved in the deaths of our soldiers.

but in reality he himself brokered this deceitful deal but backed off after opposition frm there central leadership

You mean Fadnavis, not Farhan Akhtar. Your wording could confuse people.

Who told you that the Indian Army is quiet on the issue? Precisely the contrary. It has refused to have anything to do with extorted money.

1. The Indian Army does not seek publicity, it shuns it.
  2. The Army and its well-wishers know how to defend the Army's reputation. No need to worry about it. Nobody has any doubts about it.
  3. Pakistani artistes are the only targets of this MNS campaign because Pakistan was the only country involved in the deaths of our soldiers.

You mean Fadnavis, not Farhan Akhtar. Your wording could confuse people.

yes i mean CM fadnavis, not quoting farhan because i support his views

but in reality he himself brokered this deceitful deal but backed off after opposition frm there central leadership
Thakray brothers are giving a tough time to BJP, i too didn't liked how the whole issue was handled by him.

As far as I'm aware, extortion is illegal. Now, the people involved can get away on the technicality that everything was done willingly and there was no coercion, however in reality this 'deal' was a face-saver for everyone. More importantly, it was plain stupid.

Let the people decide. If they wish to send out a message to producers not to cast Pak actors, let them boycott such movies. Parties such as MNS use these instances to merely gain limelight they would not enjoy otherwise.

Lastly, who the hell watches such tenth-rate movies anyway?

Last edited:
MNS guys are total idiots. What they think can gain by saying these kind of things?

MNS guys are total idiots. What they think can gain by saying these kind of things?
well its MNS that asked 5 corore from every producer who is working with a pakistani artists and blaming indian army or shooting from the shoulder(ITS CALLED KAHIYYE DHEE NOO TE SUNIYYE NU NOO) of indian army that too without the consent of army or MOD or state govermnement rather against there wishes .... its called ... choree uoopar se seena zorree

Thakray brothers are giving a tough time to BJP, i too didn't liked how the whole issue was handled by him.

he is new on the job, might learn with more time and if compared with Thakrey bros crookedness he is no where near them in stupid, silly and absurd tactics

The government, across political parties, has a history of buckling under to the threats of the MNS and its parent party, from which it broke away over a leadership quarrel between two cousins, the Shiv Sena. The Congress caved in, the NCP caved in, and the BJP, with which it has an on-again-off-again alliance, probably finds it easiest of all three to give in.

They do not have the strong support of people for this particular action, but there is an undercurrent of resentment at Pakistani aggression and promotion of terrorist activity, especially as it affects lives of servicemen.

Everyone realises that it is a poll stunt. The Army has said clearly that it is not interested in donations wrung out of extortion, and has declined to accept it.
Thanks for explanation but for the part " Pakistani aggression and promotion of terrorism " these is a saying "tali ak hath sa ni bagti" the same way u support "freedom fighters" of balochistan we support "freedom fighters" of Kashmir the only difference is kashmir is a disputed territory and its ppl want freedom from india and balochistan is not a disputed territory and ppl there don't want freedom.

Thanks for explanation but for the part " Pakistani aggression and promotion of terrorism " these is a saying "tali ak hath sa ni bagti" the same way u support "freedom fighters" of balochistan we support "freedom fighters" of Kashmir the only difference is kashmir is a disputed territory and its ppl want freedom from india and balochistan is not a disputed territory and ppl there don't want freedom.

This is not about Kashmir, this is not about Balochistan, this is about those guttersnipes blackmailing people and then sheltering behind the Indian Army.

If you have a point to make about Kashmir and the ongoing happenings there, or about Balochistan, and the absolute peace and quiet that prevails there, please feel free to raise it in the appropriate thread; that thread is not this.

this is not a donation.. this is extortion ..

btw why IA quite on this issue as this type of things will damage there image in Public and will demoralize the Army..
and who knows they might bring something worse in the future in the name of Army IFF they are not stopped at this stage.
@GURU DUTT @SrNair @Joe Shearer @PARIKRAMA @ranjeet @SarthakGanguly

Politicians will play their game and Our reputed establishments give two hoots to those politicians

This is not about Kashmir, this is not about Balochistan, this is about those guttersnipes blackmailing people and then sheltering behind the Indian Army.

If you have a point to make about Kashmir and the ongoing happenings there, or about Balochistan, and the absolute peace and quiet that prevails there, please feel free to raise it in the appropriate thread; that thread is not this.

I'm not endorsing MNS here. But this time their goondaism has found some resonance amongst Mumbaikars because they are one of the worst victims of Terror and the biggest at that.

So they have some rights.

He has said he wont pay under coercion so nothing wrong with it, no one can force you to donate under deceit and coercion. Maharashtra CM too has made it clear although he has been bit late to clarify his stand

LOL....what a foolish thing to say.

You clearly have No Idea how political parties operate in India :lol:

ANY and ALL "donations" to political parties happen under coercion. From the BJP, to congress, to CPI, to AAP, to SP, BJD, TRS, DMK etc. etc.

There are exceptions, a few business houses donate to get tax write off and buy influence, but the vast majority pay up because they have to.

The alternative is that your purchase political favour by 'donations'.

What kind of alternative universe do you guys live in ?

Last edited:

I just replied to the part of your post and if u missed i said thanks for rest of your explanation

I just replied to the part of your post and if u missed i said thanks for rest of your explanation

??

Did I seem unappreciative? I write this abrupt style; it is not intended to be minatory. You were not being scolded :enjoy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom