What's new

Farewell to Incredible India

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are such a pathetic person i can post news about you guys killing your wives for dowery but i wont get down to your level

but none of these guys drive a posh car or tote louis vuitton.
they are typically uneducated people. so thats afail
anyways try harder my man... or should i say non-human

its ok.. the tiger takes a step back before leaping.
dragon breathes fire and becomes extinct and found millions of years later as dinosaur fossil
pakistanis .. oh forge it.

More like you take a step back and fall into holes. We are unable to save your @ss as we are so belittled by your big ego as only a "small" player.

More like you take a step back and fall into holes. We are unable to save your @ss as we are so belittled by your big ego as only a "small" player.
no we leap in the air like a tiger after a step back.
you cant save your own @$$.why try to save ours

No body looks down on us except you. Its not our fault its our faulty perception. Grow up.

Let me put it this way for the last year and a half we had world leaders like germany merkel, canada harper, australia gilla , french prsesident sarkovy ,uk cameron and russia puttin all visited china did they even bother to go to india?????? the answer is no and the fun part is your only ally russia president puttin first official visit is china and already been to china atleast twice

i dont get why pakistanis are so gleeful.

are u aware, your fertility rate exceeds your GDP growth rate?

India's population during 1950

2 India 369,880,000 or 369 million

India's population during 2012 is 1.22 billion.

Muslim population in india is 13% of 1.22 billion that is around 156 million.

MOD EDIT

no we leap in the air like a tiger after a step back.
you cant save your own @$$.why try to save ours

Yeah over a half centinium never make you understand the coexistence and prosperity of goe region as a crucial part of a nation's development.

We don't have any illegal bangladeshis in India except for hindus who have family members there
who are mostly legal. :lol: Or did you meant to say that collapse of Bharmin India will make this
RSS invented illegal migrant myth real?:blink:

If that happens, we'll privatize our department of Terrorism. :D

You will need to have lots of narendra modi type MBA graduates to run those departments. But
I think India has enough modis to run 1000s of private terror mafia organization. Best of luck
with your privatization of terrorism sector. :)

India's population during 1950

2 India 369,880,000 or 369 million

India's population during 2012 is 1.22 billion.

Muslim population in india is 13% of 1.22 billion that is around 156 million.

mofo who is breeding like pigs here ? from 300 million to 1.22 billion ? its hindus who are breeding like pigs here....
its the %age my friend. muslims wer 8% in india after parttion.
pak was 25 mil in 47 and 180 million now.
you tell who breed like pigs here

Let me put it this way for the last year and a half we had world leaders like germany merkel, canada harper, australia gilla , french prsesident sarkovy ,uk cameron and russia puttin all visited china did they even bother to go to india?????? the answer is no and the fun part is your only ally russia president puttin first official visit is china and already been to china atleast twice
So, china premier came to india.. what that says?

Yeah over a half centinium never make you understand the coexistence and prosperity of goe region as a crucial part of a nation's development.
israel is prosperous amidst a sea of barbarians

All european consortium of Eurofighter heads were trying to woo India,
French Sarkozy deeply wanted to ha good relationship with India,
Australia's Gilliard was the one who openly supported to sale Uranium to India and finally made the bill pass....
As far as Russia's Putin is considered, everyone knows who favors India the most...with so many defence deals and nuclear deal....
Japan wants to have military exercises with us....
Saudi Arabia, UAE etc. already showed interest in increasing bilateral trade with us.
No body look down on us, they look forward to do business with us, sell their product, even your country wants to increase the trade so does Pakistan.
At the end of the day, all that matters is who earns the buck, you do so do we....

what percentage logic are your confusing yourself with, from 369 million to 1.22 billion you reduce the muslims which is 156 millon form 1.22 billion that is 1.066 billion hindus - its you mofo's are breeding like pigs from 300 million to 1.066 billion in matter or 50 years and you have the audicity to call others are breeding more....

ok man.. you guys are weak in math.. let me explain...
we are hum do , hamare do
you are hum paanch , hamare pachees..

so what happened
1 billion / 300 million = 3.33 times
you guys 180 mill/25 million = 7 times

if indians are pigs you are 2 times the same thing

Australia's Gilliard was the one who openly supported to sale Uranium to India and finally made the bill pass....
As far as Russia's Putin is considered, everyone knows who favors India the most...with so many defence deals and nuclear deal....
Saudi Arabia, UAE etc. already showed interest in increasing bilateral trade with us.
No body look down on us, they look forward to do business with us, sell their product, even your country wants to increase the trade so does Pakistan.
At the end of the day, all that matters is who earns the buck, you do so do we....
even chinese premier met up with all world leader and came to india to report what they had to say to us.

talk is bloody cheap if you are that important why aint they coming to india????:rofl:

its the %age my friend. muslims wer 8% in india after parttion.
pak was 25 mil in 47 and 180 million now.
you tell who breed like pigs here

So, china premier came to india.. what that says?

israel is prosperous amidst a sea of barbarians

yes we go to india once in a fullmoon just like every others world leaders:rofl:

ok man.. you guys are weak in math.. let me explain...
we are hum do , hamare do
you are hum paanch , hamare pachees..

so what happened
1 billion / 300 million = 3.33 times
you guys 180 mill/25 million = 7 times

if indians are pigs you are 2 times the same thing

even chinese premier met up with all world leader and came to india to report what they had to say to us.

you are such a crook - pakistan's population was In 1950, Pakistan had a population of 37 million people

talk is bloody cheap if you are that important why aint they coming to india????:rofl:

yes we go to india once in a fullmoon just like every others world leaders:rofl:

yeah a full moon come every 27 days.

we are strong in IT> we link using video conference. also we dont have to meet up to tell them what they have to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom