What's new

Farewell to Incredible India

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am not illegal here. i have a blue PR card...
Prove that I lied before you ask me to honour my promise.
Lastly I thought about it, but decided against citizenship. Not worth it la... I like to be a part of free democratic India .

Wow, what a loyal indian.... but still want to stay in my "undemocratic" country. LOLOL.

INdia is incredible and we will keep shining like today. we are the beacon of progress and freedom in a sea of oppression, terror and communism.
long live the the greatest nation on earth - india
long live the greatest humans that ever walked the earth - indians.

Oh yeah, you guys definitely sound self-critical. :lol:

India: What kind of superpower? - Economic Times

---------------------------

India is famous for boasting, like when they keep claiming that 36% of NASA scientists are Indians. Even the Indian government itself said it in Parliament, based off a hoax email!

India rising in US: Govt falls victim to net hoax - Times Of India

90% of the legit anti india articles are written by indians.

you know that. i know that. so stop being such a drama queen.

unlike u chinese, we indians have no delusions of grandeur.

dont believe me? just compare the posts of indians and chinese members here

INdia is incredible and we will keep shining like today. we are the beacon of progress and freedom in a sea of oppression, terror and communism.
long live the the greatest nation on earth - india
long live the greatest humans that ever walked the earth - indians.

simply embaressing

90% of the legit anti india articles are written by indians.

you know that. i know that. so stop being such a drama queen.

unlike u chinese, we indians have no delusions of grandeur.

dont believe me? just compare the posts of indians and chinese members here

LOL, it was your own Indian government that stood up in Parliament and lied about 36% of NASA employees being Indians. :lol: (They got excited over a hoax email, lol).

It was your own Government that was claiming that India would sustain 9.5% growth rates for the next half-decade.

India Fades - Wall Street Journal

It was only last summer that the Indian government forecast that the economy would grow at an annual rate of 9.0% to 9.5% for the next half-decade.

So it came as a shock Thursday when new data revealed the economy slowed to a 5.3% annual clip in the January-March quarter.

Why is the boasting so far from reality?

you need to tell me what is ill remark in that.
i live in condo, and i dont like hdb... is that something ill.
thre is a sense of job insecurity among singaporeans... not all but be reasonable ... a lot of the,
most of the locals eat oily and bad food (i told its tasty though) carrying home makan in red plastic covre and styrofoam pack which is VERY bad for your health. they do it oly because its a) cheap b) no time as they slog their ***** because they are insecue.
Is that incorrect????

and say things in context.. please see original post by Roll-In-Deep

Indians is really freak, even when they live in slums, they still want to laugh at others.
Original Post By Roll in deep

living in slums and being happy is better than living in those screwed up HDB working 8am to 9pm , being tense abotut job security, eating crappy makan at hawker center out of polystyrene box and getting colon cancer . yes slum dwellers are happy without having much and you guys are kiasu living in wealth

Yeah, sounded perfectly alright if not for the suddenly missing word "SCREWED UP HDB AND WORKING 8am to 9pm", LOLOL, another well tailored sentence to cover up your lies.

Come on! you r still holding on to our blue card, be a Man, back up your words with action literally, quit singapore completely now. And stop putting out more lies such as the above or any excuses that are as lamb as "Both India and Singapore are fortunate to have me..., I contributed Greatly...., BLAH BLAH....."

Lastly, you sounded so anti social, anti chinese, anti-pakistani, anti-blangadeshi....so why you want to mix with a country that comprises of so many nationalities and ethicities?
Thick skin! bey gia lang du lan!

LOL, it was your own Indian government that stood up in Parliament and lied about 36% of NASA employees being Indians. :lol: (They got excited over a hoax email, lol).

It was your own Government that was claiming that India would sustain 9.5% growth rates for the next half-decade.

India Fades - Wall Street Journal

Why is the boasting so far from reality?

Now there is a difference between forecast by a government and boasting. Don't you comprehend?

Now there is a difference between forecast by a government and boasting. Don't you comprehend?

These are people who open threads on IQ level :lol:

Do you realize that China's growth target is 7.5%? We set the target low, and aim high.

Indians do the exact opposite. They openly boast about sustaining 9.5% growth... but when it comes down to actually doing it... they get 5.3% growth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom