What's new

Farewell to Incredible India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you realize that China's growth target is 7.5%? We set the target low, and aim high.

Indians do the exact opposite. They openly boast about sustaining 9.5% growth... but when it comes down to actually doing it... they get 5.3% growth.

You look at a quarter year growth and immediately start talking non-sense. That is called goal setting and Indian government is in a soup now and taking some remedial measures. If your intention is trolling very well go ahead, I am not wasting my saturday morning - Peace.

Do you realize that China's growth target is 7.5%? We set the target low, and aim high.

Indians do the exact opposite. They openly boast about sustaining 9.5% growth... but when it comes down to actually doing it... they get 5.3% growth.
5.3% annual clip in the January-March quarter.. Hope this helps you. Every economy in the world is experiencing slowdown, we are more because of our policy paralysis....atleast we can raise the voice against it on internet forums, go on strikes, publish articles.....in your country even a poet was being arrested....talk about basic freedom....

That is why the whole world look down on them and no one believe them any more

china say 7.5% burn 10% of their resources and achieve 5 % and publish 9.5%
india say 9% get 5% and do so efficiently and data is gold standard

That is why the whole world look down on them and no one believe them any more
No body looks down on us except you. Its not our fault its our faulty perception. Grow up.

no wonder your 1 child policy succeeded and indias family plannning hasnt.

china say 7.5% burn 10% of their resources and achieve 5 % and publish 9.5%
india say 9% get 5% and do so efficiently and data is gold standard

oh really? why we had $3 trillions in fx reserves compare to india pathetic $300 billionsstop your stupid bs will you

no wonder your 1 child policy succeeded and indias family plannning hasnt.
Soon that policy will result in drastic increase in dependent population (elders) with respect to working population. That's why they have change this policy but those one child policy children either want one kid or none because of the environment they were brought in i.e. one child with each couple. Also desire to own a house, car and other luxurious items plays an important role.

oh really? why we had $3 trillions in fx reserves compare to india pathetic $300 billionsstop your stupid bs will you
you strip your natural resources and get 3 t. if we strip the same amount in india we will also have 6 t because we are more efficient. we have 300b because its enough for us.

you strip your natural resources and get 3 t. if we strip the same amount in india we will also have 6 t because we are more efficient. we have 300b because its enough for us.

fx reserves is more to do with trade surplus and deficit nothing to do with resources you fool

Soon that policy will result in drastic increase in dependent population (elders) with respect to working population. That's why they have change this policy but those one child policy children either want one kid or none because of the environment they were brought in i.e. one child with each couple. Also desire to own a house, car and other luxurious items plays an important role.
chinese have lost their sense of being humans. you see how a couple buried a woman alive, if theere is an accident they ensure that the victim is run over and finished lest they have problems in the court.
in fact there is also a bbc article which says that chinese are a different species and not really human.they kind of diverged from us humans at some point.

fx reserves is more to do with trade surplus and deficit nothing to do with resources you fool
nope.. if i keep stripping my resource and sell the trade surplus will naturally be high.
like all opec countires

Article saves your embarrassment this FY will be even less, to be frank.
its ok.. the tiger takes a step back before leaping.
dragon breathes fire and becomes extinct and found millions of years later as dinosaur fossil
pakistanis .. oh forge it.

chinese have lost their sense of being humans. you see how a couple buried a woman alive, if theere is an accident they ensure that the victim is run over and finished lest they have problems in the court.
in fact there is also a bbc article which says that chinese are a different species and not really human.they kind of diverged from us humans at some point.

nope.. if i keep stripping my resource and sell the trade surplus will naturally be high.
like all opec countires

You are such a pathetic person i can post news about you guys killing your wives for dowery but i wont get down to your level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom