What's new

Fareed Zakaria & Pakistan's Nuclear Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently, it was highlight brief news about Pakistan Nuclear. So there will be new report on CNN this Sunday from the Indian Terrorist (Fareed Zakaria) on 'Pakistan's Nuclear Muscles'. It is really annoying and stupid.

Main topic is falling to the wrong hands, unsafe, Mehran attack 15 hours, US must capture to secure nukes but impossible to control all nukes, repeating, etc.

Pakistan see Fareed a great tools propagandas.

CNN Programs - Today on CNN

When will this GPS Fareed Zakaria replaced or contract expired from TV show?

Some one should tell Zakariya, not to be scared.
We will wear good latex, nothing to be scared of.
Come on now ...

Guys, Fareed Zakaria is an A-grade liar. He does propaganda right in front of everyone's eyes.

In 2009, he invitied Musharraf to an interview where he asked about Quetta Shura, what happened to US aid, etc. Musharraf answered all those questions appropriately.

3 or 4 days later, he goes to Anderson Cooper 360, he says 'I don't know about what is happening with US aid', 'Quetta shura is not being attacked', etc - all questions that Musharraf answered right to his face just a few days ago.

This is about as obvious a propaganda gets. This guy is a liar, we've discussed him a lot of times in this forum before.

Maybe Anderson Cooper 360 was recorded before his show with Musharraf?

Some one should tell Zakariya, not to be scared.
We will wear good latex, nothing to be scared of.
Come on now ...

LoL I just spat out a mouthful of coffee on to my keyboard.

Has raptorrx707 announced a bounty for 'terrorist' fareed zakaria.If it is atleast US$ 1 million I would join in.But please don't announce the reward in PKR.It oscillates at a rate faster than a seconds pendulum.:rofl::rofl:
Also don't forget the most wanted poters.:)

Recently, it was highlight brief news about Pakistan Nuclear. So there will be new report on CNN this Sunday from the Indian Terrorist (Fareed Zakaria) on 'Pakistan's Nuclear Muscles'. It is really annoying and stupid.

Main topic is falling to the wrong hands, unsafe, Mehran attack 15 hours, US must capture to secure nukes but impossible to control all nukes, repeating, etc.

Pakistan see Fareed a great tools propagandas.

CNN Programs - Today on CNN

When will this GPS Fareed Zakaria replaced or contract expired from TV show?

If pakistani nukes just here ther and everywhere why dont incredible indians take care of them. Or why iranians bothering to build their own just nip in to pakistan get a pizza a nuke and a falooda and go back

Fareed Zakaria is an American citizen. How does it matter if he lives in India or America or Pakistan?

He has his opinions about things, doesn't make him a terrorist. He is influential, because he knows what he is talking about.

But if he is an american citizen that explains it. Americans are liars for example remember WMD in Iraq?

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

We are only too well aware of his roots, interests and intentions. !!

Fareed Zakaria is India Abroad Person of the Year 2008

he is and honorary incredible indian

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Windjammerjee where do you get such jems and diamonds from. Your search for truth knows no bounds. Sir you are a true guru

Never expect any Indian to speak high of Pakistan................ Without their obsession with Pakistan, their lives are meaningless......:agree:......... Indians like fareed, think that by bitching against Pakistan on International forums, they will be able to make Pakistan disappear from the face of the earth. :lol:

But sir I heard that a indian scientist said indian nuclear test failed so they got no nukes so they want pakistan to have no nukes India Nuclear Weapons | Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty

Fareed Zakaria is a well known ZIONIST. One of the biggest and most influential Zionist organization in the US is CFR " Council on Foreign Relations " and Fareed Zakaria is one of the Directors on the Board of Directors in this Zionist organization. Check this out and notice the other ZIONISTS on the Board:

Board of Directors - Council on Foreign Relations

As such he would say whatever his Zionist Masters want him to say. Why do you think he has his own show on CNN. Why do you think Fouad Ajami gets invited to CNN so often. Fouad Ajami is also a Director on BOD of CFR. This is no accident that all these CFR officionados are all over CNN. CNN fires anybody who says anything against Zionists ( recently Octavia Nasr and Rick Hernendez were fired by CNN for making Anti Zionist remarks )

But if he is an american citizen that explains it. Americans are liars for example remember WMD in Iraq?

Since he is naturalized American citizen but he is full of Indian mindset from Mumbai and born in India who came to America later. I realized that both Fareed and Sanjay Gupta both married to white wives.

Fareed interviewed with Gaddaffi and then how he changed story after Gadaffi died. He seem happy!

lo ji ab zakaria ko zionist bana dia:rofl:
i thought ummah concept still exist:)

And what does exactly this nonsensical rant has to do with Pakistan's nuclear weapons.??

Oh Guru Windjammerjee who has been enlightend at the fountain of Incredible knowledge. Please show us the way

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Since he is naturalized American citizen but he is full of Indian mindset from Mumbai and born in India who came to America later. I realized that both Fareed and Sanjay Gupta both married to white wives.

Fareed interviewed with Gaddaffi and then how he changed story after Gadaffi died. He seem happy!

Still he is like americans that is he is a LIAR. they give extra points for green cards to thieves and liars bit like scarface film you know

Zakaria is as much a Muslim as you are SWEAT PEA.

There are plenty of Muslims who are up for sale.

Prism why you got picture of ugly girl on your avatar? Back to topic there were no wmd in iraq. Americans are big liars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom