What's new

Fareed Zakaria & Pakistan's Nuclear Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan developing Nuclear Muscles?....... u mean like these

images

That's what Fareed Zakaria says. Next report on Sunday "Pakistan Nuclear Muscles" ;)

I understood he is influential. His main job is to affect public opinions and convince hard on White House Top Officials to attack Pakistan, he discuss alot. Is he enemy of Pakistan something??

I doubt his show about Pakistan Nuclear safety is out of the blue. Its most probably based on the report by the Atlantic and The National Journal.

An arm chair delusional analyst worrying about Pak Nukes? Where the hell he was when soviet union broke into many pieces and it's nukes were openly available to everyone but did they fall into wrong hands? then how come Pak nukes can fall in to wrong hands?

..Why is any news report which doesn't show pakistan in good light is termed Propaganda...???
WHat when the news report say something good about pakistan....WHy isn't that propaganda...?
...Some people will always remain in denial...and they lack confidence ...even to see or hear anything against their image.

i can't call him terrorist but he is big mouth full of hate and bash all the time .but who care?

he is burning in hate thats why getting dark day by day :rofl:

i can't call him terrorist but he is big mouth full of hate and bash all the time .but who care?

he is burning in hate thats why getting dark day by day :rofl:
Why U all guyz are after the poor Farid Zakaria....He is doing his job excellently by barking like that cuz he is getting paid handsome amount for that. If he won't bark like that then they gonna kick his @$$ out and bring somebodyelse to bark like that. He is just trying to keep his job thats all. You all guyz needs to understand that poor mans status. Cuz if he tells the truth then who gonna feed his babies....???.....:smokin:

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

That's what Fareed Zakaria says. Next report on Sunday "Pakistan Nuclear Muscles" ;)

----------------
I gotta go sleep, good night guys. Hopefully this thread will be deleted. I hate Fareed Zakaria and many nonsenses.
I guess U didn't even understand freed Zakaria cuz he is scaring India all the time and showing Pakistan as a big threat for its existence.We don't need to be scared of him....:D

Fareed Zakaria is one of the moderate ones.He doesn't even allow the panel to squabble on his featured show.You should hear what other CNN anchors say about the situation,even the BBC ones.

But since Fareed has Indian origins,so he surely must be the puppet master behind this disrepute who's single-handedly manipulating world news and opinion :laugh:

His name is Fareed Zakaria and he is not a terrorist.

Yes, Fareed Zakaria is a terrorist. He is causing terror in the hearts of the terrorists and their sympathisers/supports/apologists, by exposing them in front of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom