What's new

Fareed Zakaria & Pakistan's Nuclear Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently, it was highlight brief news about Pakistan Nuclear. So there will be new report on CNN this Sunday from the Indian Terrorist (Fareed Zakaria) on 'Pakistan's Nuclear Muscles'. It is really annoying and stupid.

Main topic is falling to the wrong hands, unsafe, Mehran attack 15 hours, US must capture to secure nukes but impossible to control all nukes, repeating, etc.

Pakistan see Fareed a great tools propagandas.

CNN Programs - Today on CNN

When will this GPS Fareed Zakaria replaced or contract expired from TV show?
Yeah, go cry me a river !!! Pakistan is at the receiving end of the AfP@k deal and you can whine all you want about it ; At the end of the day, the Pakistani position gets more and more precarious in the WoT, and even after 2014 promised pullout, Pakistan will still be in the American radar on its role in Afghanistan. So sonny-jim, you can't do jack about either him or his opinions. Pakistan is the next domino after Iran until it mends its ways.

Yes, Fareed Zakaria is a terrorist. He is causing terror in the hearts of the terrorists and their sympathisers/supports/apologists, by exposing them in front of the world.

And what does exactly this nonsensical rant has to do with Pakistan's nuclear weapons.??

Some people are confused about words like 'democracy", "terrorism","islam" etc. A quite large concentration of them are on pdf.

..Why is any news report which doesn't show pakistan in good light is termed Propaganda...??

Because negative propaganda is the only news that gets printed in the free western press

Crap 1........... its i think 3rd thread regarding this fareed and its threats.............. y don mods close dis thread.........

Because negative propaganda is the only news that gets printed in the free western press
It is difficult to find good story about pakistan now a days. The reason could be because there are very few good stories coming from pakistan recently, and also, in general bad story sells(Which pakistan has plenty of).
I had to search bbc to find one today.
A house at last for Pakistan flood child
BBC News - A house at last for Pakistan flood child

Great story on Pakistan!!!Congratulations on your find.Hope the poor in Pakistan find solace in knowing that they are more poor in India.

Yup, just like the poor in India must be chuffed at the rising number of Indian millionaires. !!

Yup, just like the poor in India must be chuffed at the rising number of Indian millionaires. !!

Perhaps...I don't suppose they get any pleasure in knowing about the poverty and other misfortunes of our neighbor like most members here do.

lol Fareed Zakaria 'terrorising' a raptor. :lol:
Hey! I'm gonna tell U a secret here...U won't believe it but thats true.....this guy Mr. Fareed Zakaria is an Alqaida agent.You can also verify my this info from his name and descent and U can also verify this info from his contact pplz.....thats why is spreading terrorism everywhere...yea..cuz Alqaida/he couldn't get to our nuclear weapons thats why he so mad at us.....umm...:eek:

Never expect any Indian to speak high of Pakistan................ Without their obsession with Pakistan, their lives are meaningless......:agree:......... Indians like fareed, think that by bitching against Pakistan on International forums, they will be able to make Pakistan disappear from the face of the earth. :lol:

Guys, Fareed Zakaria is an A-grade liar. He does propaganda right in front of everyone's eyes.

In 2009, he invitied Musharraf to an interview where he asked about Quetta Shura, what happened to US aid, etc. Musharraf answered all those questions appropriately.

3 or 4 days later, he goes to Anderson Cooper 360, he says 'I don't know about what is happening with US aid', 'Quetta shura is not being attacked', etc - all questions that Musharraf answered right to his face just a few days ago. He mentioned nada about what Musharraf said to him.

This is about as obvious a propaganda gets. This guy is a liar, we've discussed him a lot of times in this forum before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom