What's new

Fareed Zakaria & Pakistan's Nuclear Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
fonzie_zakaria.jpg

Prism why you got picture of ugly girl on your avatar? Back to topic there were no wmd in iraq. Americans are big liars

from what angle she is ugly.search elle tran ha then talk to me.

Freed Zakaria..... Do i have to say more?

Fareed Zakaria is a journalist, not a terrorist. He is more of a pro-US lapdog, and it is his right to publish his thoughts.

I don't know if its just me, but every time he speaks, at times I wonder if there's something wrong with his jaw :blink:

who brought discussion of avatar??check then write..this shows immaturity:)

yea but your avatar is not pleasing to the eye. Go away prism. Back on topic Americans are liars. This guy by talking crap is showing how good american he is.

Since he is naturalized American citizen but he is full of Indian mindset from Mumbai and born in India who came to America later. I realized that both Fareed and Sanjay Gupta both married to white wives.

Fareed interviewed with Gaddaffi and then how he changed story after Gadaffi died. He seem happy!

What's wrong with marrying Western women? Yo you racist?

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

yea but your avatar is not pleasing to the eye. Go away prism. Back on topic Americans are liars. This guy by talking crap is showing how good american he is.

I agree, the chick ain't that pretty. And sports fake boobs.

Could anyone specify why Fareed Zakaria is singled out?

Here's Bill O'Reilly advocating on bombing Pakistan;

Anderson Cooper smacks Musharraf around;

Bill Maher on Pakistan;

Americans not your cup of tea?Here's BBC for ya;

Of course the latest magazine article to hit the stands:The Ally From Hell

The Ally From Hell - Magazine - The Atlantic

Sorry,fixating on Fareed isn't fooling anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom