What's new

FAQs on India's Massive 34% Hike in Military Spending

I request all Indian member’s not to fall into this guys trap and indulge in India vs Pakistan debates as this is what this nut head wants. His stupid and misinformed statistics are of no importance to any of us as we all know where we are headed towards. India is omnipresent and will remain always strong regardless of what a pea brain like him says. JAI HIND.

Last edited by a moderator:

Now Mr.Haq reply to all of these videos and the roar of over a Billion Indian's ready to sacrifice their lives for our Republic. We know what our problems are and we are working hard, and Inshallah one day the world will see why India was called the "Sone ki Chidiya". Now stop with your idiotic posting and go home. Leave us where we are, we dont need you musings here.
Regards
DM

Mr.Haq, i have been regularly reading your threads, which are based on your "analysis" about India. What I observed, is all you articles show a clear hateful attitude towards India.
In plain words, if you consider this article of yours, one would reckon that, Zaid Hamid is talking about economics..

Most of the content, facts and figures in all your articles is grossly tampered with, facts are bended and made to fit in with your equally twisted titles.
In plain words, you are just a common liar, who will fall to any level, to believe his miserable dream of defaming India will be realized one day.

Another observation which one can make is, that when many Indian members have posted their arguments to completely shut you up, or proved how fabricated your figures are, you are never able to counter their arguments. You just post a bunch of some other fake facts in reply.
In plain words again, you are nothing but a low life troll, who can stoop to the level of sitting whole day on the net, to collect anti India matter, fabricate it further to come up with a stupid hate speech. Is it because you are jealous and intimidated with the progress India is making?India it looked at, as the future of world economy, in contrast to Pakistan who has a reputation of being a failed state. You can carry your own survey to find out what the world opinion is, regarding your country, lets just leave it to that.
Maybe such stupid "blogs" help you vent out all the frustration and jealousy, but it will lead you nowhere in life bro.We always have sources like "Rupee News" who is always there to appreciate such "talent" such as yours. Well even they wont pay more than a Rupee for the likes of you.
Take care, all the best, wish you a great going.

Last edited:
Mr.Haq, i have been regularly reading your threads, which are based on your "analysis" about India. What I observed, is all you articles show a clear hateful attitude towards India.
In plain words, if you consider this article of yours, one would reckon that, Zaid Hamid is talking about economics..

Most of the content, facts and figures in all your articles is grossly tampered with, facts are bended and made to fit in with your equally twisted titles.
In plain words, you are just a common liar, who will fall to any level, to believe his miserable dream of defaming India will be realized one day.

Another observation which one can make is, that when many Indian members have posted their arguments to completely shut you up, or proved how fabricated your figures are, you are never able to counter their arguments. You just post a bunch of some other fake facts in reply.
In plain words again, you are nothing but a low life troll, who can stoop to the level of sitting whole day on the net, to collect anti India matter, fabricate it further to come up with a stupid hate speech. Is it because you are jealous and intimidated with the progress India is making?India it looked at, as the future of world economy, in contrast to Pakistan who has a reputation of being a failed state. You can carry your own survey to find out what the world opinion is, regarding your country, lets just leave it to that.
Maybe such stupid "blogs" help you vent out all the frustration and jealousy, but it will lead you nowhere in life bro. Well but always have sources like "Rupee News" who is always there to appreciate such "talent" such as yours. Well even they wont pay more than a Rupee for the likes of you.
Take care, all the best, wish you a great going.

I usually do not respond to personal abuse and insults from posters sch as yourself. But let me give me you a piece of advice:

PLEASE LEARN TO RESPOND TO THE SUBSTANCE OF MY POSTS WHEN YOU DISAGREE, AS SOME OTHER DECENT POSTERS HAVE OCCASIONALLY DONE. WHEN YOU RESORT TO PERSONAL ATTACKS ON ME OR ANYONE ELSE, IT JUST SHOWS THAT YOU HAVE LOST THE ARGUMENT.

Back
Top Bottom