What's new

FAQs on India's Massive 34% Hike in Military Spending

All *projections* based on empty lies and deception! Reality is the situation is fast deteriorating into a death spiral. That is why we are see a massive people's insurgency in all pockets of the land -- the same situation is happening in England. Over there, they too are deceiving the masses with their Anglo-Saxon-Zio Mouthpiece, the BBC. But the seeds of discontent have been sown and the people are restless. The GOE fears its people more than any outside power, and it is well justified. Soon the discontent, racism and hatred that has been boiling up for decades in England, Scottland, Whales, North Ireland will explode.

The same Racist Fanatism is deeply rooted in the United States -- hatred against blacks, latinos, mexicans, arabs, muslims, asians, indians/pakistanis, jews (here it is historically justified as they caused the financial scam, aka Alan Greenspan, Goldberg, Silversteins, Rothschilds, Bauers, etc) and even certain whites. If India (or USA or England) is to escape such fate, they would need to stop their utter racism and hatred for others. They speak of peace but wage war. They talk of human rights but commit abuses against them on "them peoples". They talk of truth and justice, but lie, deceive and cheat the poor nations.

Yeah right, as if your own backyard is clean :lol:

The Changing of the Guard. -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia

Not only is the regime aware that it is judged by its performance rather than its pronouncements, it knows that mass demonstrations occasioned by perceived slights to China--and such large-scale protests occurred during the incidents just mentioned--could turn into mass protests aimed at the regime itself. This fear is not paranoiac; there is no dearth of kindling to stoke the fire. Today's China is rife with revolts, some involving clashes with the security services, by workers and peasants--and other segments of society--over a range of issues: job losses, land seizures, rising socioeconomic inequality, corruption, environmental degradation and the ineffectiveness of courts. Moreover, the protests are growing in number and size and are becoming better organized. According to official Chinese data, the number of protests increased from 58,000 in 2003 to 85,000 in 2005 (almost four million people took part in 2004), and the Ministry of Public Safety likened the sharp upswing since the latter half of the 1990s to a "violent wind." The true number--tightly guarded by the authorities--is quite likely to be much higher.

Now i know why paranoid china deployed half a million soldiers on china's 60th anniversary.

India can become a great civilization once again. For that to happen, she MUST show compassion towards her own people AND all her neighbors! I wish for a wonderful Indian civilization, the one that garnered RESPECT because of the harmony and peace it preached (and practiced?). The truth is Asians respected these 'ancient' Indian civilization, but the current reality is far from it. India can regain this respect by returning to peace, harmony and cooperation. Now one is saying India shouldn't build a capacity to defend itself, but what it is doing is NOT defending itself but land-grabbing. We also understand Indian's predicament - land scarcity, water scarcity, resource scarcity, food scarcity - and these can be alleviated through friendship aid and assistance...... not land grabbing.

What? A Chinese accusing others for land grabbing! A chance have been given by Indian members to prove their claims on AP and all high IQ Chinese went belly-up :lol:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-defence/36037-indian-land-chinese-land.html

We did see that happening since the past 6 decades.

Instead we have seen hike in military expenditures, more emotions and and more aggression.

The last six decades we also seens India devaloping ,many middle class men like me has better future and poverty is reducing since independence..Dont act like you guys are saints..more agreession is coming from your side too...

Now that's funny.

a country that talked of getting its lost piece back by cutting it into two halves now worries over its existence.

Is that a defeat or something else?

The might india that found a way into the top ten military spender's list is still worried over its defence. Fear mongering perhaps, right?

Who is worried about the existance..we are here and will be here..hope you are not one of the followers of those who want to do peshap in ganges..

Its not about fear mongering..its about be prepared..we dont want to be caught offguard..If you are not feared about us then why you are buying and devaloping weapons??

:lol: :lol:

You offered a 'hand' for the first time and now we see you bragging over it?

Sorry dude, if you think that's some kinda nicy nicy gesture from mother india then you are gravely mistaken. It is nothing else a move to preempt the US withdrawal from Afg as you know Pakistan would be gaining an upper hand in Afg soon. Also as Advani puts it; "the latest U-turn on dialogue is the upshot of a powerful nudge from Washington"

So dont be fooled. You just came running to us as a compulsion.

On one side you screw around with the waters and then you ask us to talk with you, what happened when we have been asking you to talk?

Quit the 'bagal mai chori, moo mai ram ram' tactics!

Once..how many time we offered you hand of peace and how many times you backstabbed us be it Parliment attack,kargil war mumbai attacks..peace process with you always costs us inncocent civilians.I wanted peace but i am sure this time the same thing also going to happen..because your leaders dont want peace they need some one to make your people hate and divert their your anger against them...And about the upper hand in Afgan good luck with it :angel:
One nudge and all came tumbling down, right? That's what the indian military is guud at?

Nudge?you nudge cost us 100's of solidiers whos widows and children still missing their husbands and father...i am not talking about the efficency of Indian military..we shown our efficency good enough against you..i am poiniting out the so called sincerity of your leaders towards peace process..I am sure that the coming peace process is also the repetition of all that..Your leaders only good at talking peace in media and masses in true they dont want peace at all..

They say; dont play with fire, dont they?

Well someone had to pay for the 'services', unfortunately your PM did.

See the same thing happening to Pakistan just now..now your country is realising not to play with fire...Unfortunately our country loss a great leader and your country is loosing innocent civilians..but i dont think you will never learn..Still JuD is a charitable organisation for you ..:disagree:

:lol:

Tell this to the US and to the remainder of the world, seriously no one is buying it any more. You would soon be exposed and that's why the U-turn by the mighty india (who 'steadfastly refused to resume talks with Pakistan until Islamabad brings those behind the Mumbai attacks to justice').

We all know that your honeymoon with Karzai is nearing its end and the guud thing is that you have already started working on it. Guud ofr you.

Dont be in a fools paradise..US is not going to withdraw from Afgan anytime soon..They know the serious out come of it..If no one is buying it then why they allow us to work over there...Karzai will always prefer India over Pakistan and that make your country piss faced all the time..and last time i checked lakhvi and others are under trial regarding Mumbai attack

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::cheers::cheers::cheers:

ya in India we have that problem, we are very slowly process to overcome this issue, don't worry about us, first clean your back and point out others:rofl::rofl:

India has placed obstacles in treating caste discrimination as racism at the UN, and the Indian government has failed to enforce its own laws consistently.

Although there are laws in India to deal with caste-related problems of bonded labor, manual scavenging, devadasi, and other atrocities against Dalit community members, the reality is that such laws are widely ignored by the law-enforcement agencies and the perpetrators.

The International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination (ICERD) now includes discrimination based on caste. Dating back to 1969, the ICERD convention has been ratified by 173 countries, including India. Despite this, and despite the United Nations Sub-Commission on the Promotion and Protection of Human Rights reiterating that discrimination based on work and descent is a form of racial discrimination, the Indian government's stand on this issue has remained the same: caste is not race.

Ms. Navi Pillay, the South African judge who became the United Nations high commissioner for human rights last year, recently told Barbara Crossette of the Nation a story about a group of women who came to her in Geneva recently with a brick from a latrine they had torn down in protest against being forced to carry away human excrement in their bare hands. They wanted to make the point that despite India's frequent assertions that untouchables," who call themselves Dalits ("broken people"), were no longer condemned by birth to do this job, there were still tens of thousands of such latrines in the country, and the ******, soul-destroying work continues.

Judge Pillay, a South African citizen of Indian descent, now wants to force the issue of caste the UN. "This is the year 2009, and people have been talking about caste oppression for more than a hundred years," Pillay says. "It's time to move on this issue."

Caste is now on notice: the UN has failed, she said, to educate people and change mindsets to combat the taint of caste. "How long is the cycle going to go on where those who can do something about it say, We can't, because it's the people, it's their tradition; we have to go slowly.

"Slavery and apartheid could be removed, so now [caste] can be removed through an international expression of outrage."

Haq's Musings: Dalit Victims of Apartheid in India

And that's the best that you could come up with to add to this sacred thread?

No offence Xeric..you are a think tank here..if you drag your self down to name calling and insulting words..then it willl clearly shows the downfalling of this forum..

Yeah right, as if your own backyard is clean :lol:

The Changing of the Guard. -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia

Now i know why paranoid china deployed half a million soldiers on china's 60th anniversary.

What? A Chinese accusing others for land grabbing! A chance have been given by Indian members to prove their claims on AP and all high IQ Chinese went belly-up :lol:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-defence/36037-indian-land-chinese-land.html

Why the hell you citizen from state of hell talking about "clean

backyard" With 100,000 tons of human excr...... everywhere ?

And some IQ 81 low-life creature ranting out of his a@s ?

Overdose of your indigenous cow ....soft drink ?
:smitten::pakistan::china:

are we still on 34% increase in military spending or have changed the thread to generic and ill concieved attempts at India bashing....?? Might be a good idea to request a thread name change...

Yeah right, Indian bashing ? 34% hike in military spending, brilliant !

What about any massive hike in spending to improve your people ?

I guess not atall ?

The annual HDI report has established itself as the most comprehensive measure of how economies have performed compared with the limited development scorecard offered by the rate of growth of the GDP.

table24.jpg

On that score, India has slipped up by six positions to the 134th position among 182 countries. The score is based on the new income index developed by the World Bank. India’s score has been pulled down by its slower progress in education and health reforms compared with most nations.

The nation’s government expenditure on health as a percentage is only 3.4% in 2006 compared with 8.3% in Sri Lanka and 6.8% in Vietnam. Similarly, the public expenditure on education as percentage of total government expenses is 10.7% over the years 2000 to 2007.

Wonder why no Indians wanted to discuss on this issue ? Shame on you !

India slips on human development index :smitten::pakistan::china:

Why the hell you citizen from state of hell talking about "clean

backyard" With 100,000 tons of human excr...... everywhere ?

And some IQ 81 low-life creature ranting out of his a@s ?

Overdose of your indigenous cow ....soft drink ?

Hey look at me I'm Indian therefore, I have an IQ of 81.

If nothing else perhaps the IQ of Chinese is firmly stuck on 100 with not one person over that number. At least that is what this forum has demonstrated.

If Indians have people with an IQ of 81, we also have people with genius level IQs.

Mine was 159 when I took the test in high school.

Hey look at me, I have an IQ of 81.

If nothing else perhaps the IQ of Chinese is firmly stuck on 100 with not one person over. At least that is what this forum has demonstrated.

If Indians have people with an IQ of 81, we also have people with genius level IQs.

Mine was 159 when I took the test in high school.

Wow, "IQ 159" from an Indians highschool ? Indians IQ test ?

:rofl::rofl::rofl: :smitten::pakistan::china:

And would the world commend us for ending the genocide by india in Kashmir?

Read the term "supposedly" genocide under thin camouflage of Jehadi violence and huyriat support. How many kashmiris escaped from Indian genocide to cross border into pakistan? :lol:
OTOH, they are lined up for voting and joining Indian army against the threat of your freedom fighters. Yea, world is already commending you for nourishment of freedom fighters, Reward Drone and hellfire :lol:

You can screw around anywhere and that becomes 'guarding your interest' and when others do the same you term is aggression and terrorism, how convenient!!

Last time i checked, India didn't formounted trouble in Sri-Lanka to claim its territory.

Wow, i like that, are you actually so shameless or you just pretend to be one? By occupying an independent state you claim to 'solve' the issues, how not so true!

Another stunner, who send pathan tribals to occupy the territory in 1947 ? Why didn't pakistan took the issue straight to UN before annexing it forcefully and thus inviting Indian response by consent of maharaja hari singh? Why didn't pakistan withdrew its forces to hold a plebiscite in 1948 ? Sloppy and short-sighted diplomacy at your part.

BTW, not all of them not all of them have fingered them and got a bloody nose as you did in '62 :lol:

And by that are you referencing to
> Sino-japanese war
> Korean war
> Sino-Indian war
>Sino-vietnam war
>Sino-Soviet war
>second sino-vietnam war of 1979 or
>Tiananmen Square?

Feed your mal-fed before you even start thinking as such! Also you might like to liberate those 22o districts from naxalites before you start taking the super power route.

Not to mention the slums and poor literacy rate!

Cross posting in case you conveniently missed it

1. Pop Below poverty line.. India 25%, Pak 24%
Population below poverty line - Country Comparison - TOP 100

2. Inflation rate .. India 8.3%, Pak 20.3%
Inflation rate (consumer prices) - Country Comparison - TOP 100

3. Reserves .. India $239 billion, Pak $16 Billion
Reserves of foreign exchange and gold - Country Comparison - TOP 100

4. External debt as % of GDP .. India 8%.. Pak 11%
Debt - external - Country Comparison - TOP 100

5. INFANT MORTALITY RATE(under 1).. India 30%, Pak 65%
Infant mortality rate - Country Comparison - TOP 100

6. Life expectancy at birth.. India 70, Pak 64
Life expectancy at birth - Country Comparison

7. Literacy rate.. India 61%, Pak 50%
Literacy - Country Comparison

8. Economy growth rate.. India 7.4%, Pak 2.7%
GDP - real growth rate - Country Comparison

9 Exports.. India $174 bn, Pak $25 bn
Exports - Country Comparison

10. Global competitiveness Index rank India 49/133 Pak 101/133
http://www.weforum.org/pdf/GCR09/GCR20092010fullrankings.pdf

11. Human Development Index score 2007 India .612 Pak .572
http://hdr.undp.org/en/media/HDR_2009_EN_Summary.pdf

Time to get out of your world of lies and deception sunny, and quit portraying India as a hellhole. You don't have to convince other pakistanis or me about 1947 split by India bashing. Admit it man, you got a separate nation to rule and you FAILED capish.

Wow, "IQ 159" from an Indians highschool ? Indians IQ test ?

:rofl::rofl::rofl: :smitten::pakistan::china:

Yes I think you have done it.

You have lost me.

Nobel Laureates from India/Indian origin: 13 + So many people like Bose/Gandhi etc, who should have received the Prize but for some reason, didn't
Nobel Laureates from China/Chinese origin: 9

Great, finally someone want to face the "FACTS"

Indian's "Shame"

(1)India 134 on UN development index - India - The Times of India

table24.jpg

(2)India tops world hunger chart - India - The Times of India

NEW DELHI: India is failing its rural poor with 230 million people being undernourished — the highest for any country in the world. Malnutrition accounts for nearly 50% of child deaths in India as every third adult (aged 15-49 years) is reported to be thin (BMI less than 18.5).

(3)India ranks 171 out of 175 in public health spending, says WHO study - India - The Times of India

BANGALORE: While the public health Bill amendment is still pending with the cabinet and there is panic among the public on H1N1 flu

India ranks 171 out of the 175 countries in the world in public health spending.

This is less than some of the sub-Saharan African countries, a World Health Organization (WHO) study of 2007-08 has revealed. This being the status, can we tackle the existing epidemics and new entries like H1N1 flu?

For a country of one billion, India spends 5.2% of the GDP on healthcare. While 4.3% is spent by the private sector, the government continues to spend only 0.9% on public health. When the economic growth index is moving forward, the wellness index is dipping.

(4) Extreme Poverty and Hunger in India

espite the economic growth and outsourcing of foreign jobs by western companies to India, majority of the Indian population still wallow in extreme poverty and disease. Behind India’s new-found economic strength are three hundred million poor people that live on less than $1 per day. Government figures may indicate a reduction in poverty. But the truth is, with increasing global food prices, poverty is spreading everywhere like a swarm of locust. Conditions are worst in the rural areas where close to 70% of India’s population resides. Statistics show, that 2.1 million children under 5 years old die of malnutrition yearly.

Great, finally someone want to face the "FACTS"

Indian's "Shame"

(1)India 134 on UN development index - India - The Times of India

table24.jpg

(2)India tops world hunger chart - India - The Times of India

NEW DELHI: India is failing its rural poor with 230 million people being undernourished — the highest for any country in the world. Malnutrition accounts for nearly 50% of child deaths in India as every third adult (aged 15-49 years) is reported to be thin (BMI less than 18.5).

(3)India ranks 171 out of 175 in public health spending, says WHO study - India - The Times of India

BANGALORE: While the public health Bill amendment is still pending with the cabinet and there is panic among the public on H1N1 flu

India ranks 171 out of the 175 countries in the world in public health spending.

This is less than some of the sub-Saharan African countries, a World Health Organization (WHO) study of 2007-08 has revealed. This being the status, can we tackle the existing epidemics and new entries like H1N1 flu?

For a country of one billion, India spends 5.2% of the GDP on healthcare. While 4.3% is spent by the private sector, the government continues to spend only 0.9% on public health. When the economic growth index is moving forward, the wellness index is dipping.

(4) Extreme Poverty and Hunger in India

espite the economic growth and outsourcing of foreign jobs by western companies to India, majority of the Indian population still wallow in extreme poverty and disease. Behind India’s new-found economic strength are three hundred million poor people that live on less than $1 per day. Government figures may indicate a reduction in poverty. But the truth is, with increasing global food prices, poverty is spreading everywhere like a swarm of locust. Conditions are worst in the rural areas where close to 70% of India’s population resides. Statistics show, that 2.1 million children under 5 years old die of malnutrition yearly.

What the ****?

<facepalm>

Every day of browsing this forum makes me more depressed. India is going to be resigned to having delusional and sometimes downright stupid neighbours.

@ boy...

Thats like a good Office Secretary....

Good keep on reminding Indians. So that Indians know that whats next thing in line. Thats what you have been hired for.

Back
Top Bottom