What's new

Famous Pakistani Food

JAVED NIHARI HOUSE

javed-nihari1.jpg

If your tongue is calling for a spicy, delicious treat, head over to Javed Nihari House and appease it with a plate of mouthwatering nihari topped with ginger and green chillies. Don’t be amazed to see long queues and hop on the seat as soon as you see any. The restaurant also offers nihari boxes with a greater shelf life for those who want to enjoy it abroad. Nihari fans can also treat themselves with a hot plate at Zahid Nihari Restaurant, Tariq Road.
What happened to Sabri Nihari, Mullah Nihari and Brunse road Nihari they were the best.

One of the tastiest foods has to be kabali pulao with chatni on dhabas beside GT road.

JAVED NIHARI HOUSE

javed-nihari1.jpg

If your tongue is calling for a spicy, delicious treat, head over to Javed Nihari House and appease it with a plate of mouthwatering nihari topped with ginger and green chillies. Don’t be amazed to see long queues and hop on the seat as soon as you see any. The restaurant also offers nihari boxes with a greater shelf life for those who want to enjoy it abroad. Nihari fans can also treat themselves with a hot plate at Zahid Nihari Restaurant, Tariq Road.

Javid Nehari.. Kiya yaad dila diya!! Used to go there during my Uni time in Karachi. There was another one, if I recall, Sabri Nehari.

Savour foods is Ok...It popularity has more to do with the trend than its taste.....
BTW...Haleem Ghar is awesome....

One of the reasons of its popularity is you get tasty rice , Kebabs , Chicken all for 120-130 rupees. It's more popular with Students .

Javid Nehari.. Kiya yaad dila diya!! Used to go there during my Uni time in Karachi. There was another one, if I recall, Sabri Nehari.

:tup: Yes, you are right. Sabri Nehari is another one in Karachi but Javid ki baat hi kuch aur hai....with naan, lemon....yum yum yum. :-)

HERE IS SOMETHING FROM MY BELOVED KPK

SHINWARI TIKKA

20Mar2015_14-23-27shinwari_lamb_tikka.jpg

SHINWARI KARAHI
734_5.jpg

Peshawari Namak Mandi Karahi

namak-mandi1.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom