What's new

Family planning: Pakistan still has a long way to go

indians are among the richest minorities in US son.
as for your earlier classics, barrel to the face and your demands of female loyalty regardless of your treatment come to mind. :tup:

if only you were given similar luxuries.

Working for Dell right now son. Just moved to Texas and got some of your richest minorities working under me. Anything else?

Indian population has grown like the rat infestation problem in NYC subways. After reaching a billion, the population and economic conditions have have slowly rendered an equilibrium.

What shining examples of theories are you talking about, or are you barking incessantly once again?

In 1947 West Pakistan population= 35 million, India's population= 350 million.
Now Pakistan's population= 190 million, India's population =1.21 billion

In 1947 India's population was 10 times of Pakistan, now its 6 times. So, who grew faster you can easily see.

In 1947 West Pakistan population= 35 million, India's population= 350 million.
Now Pakistan's population= 190 million, India's population =1.21 billion

In 1947 India's population was 10 times of Pakistan, now its 6 times. So, who grew faster you can easily see.

That's astute, but have considered the fact that many Indians have migrated out of India since 47' for better opportunities?

That's astute, but have considered the fact that many Indians have migrated out of India since 47' for better opportunities?

the-telegraph-6th-aug-2012.jpg

Pakistan had greater rate of people moving out the country. It was Bhutto's economic policy to encourage migration to other countries.

ooooo impressive. now if only you can find the right slave, i meant wife.

Perhaps I will, but it's better than being a whipped man ***** like you. Don't be surprised if your wife goes out to find a real man.

Now don't cry. You like to bring up personal things. ;)

Pakistan had greater rate of people moving out the country. It was Bhutto's economic policy to encourage migration to other countries.

how about absolute numbers? greater rate for low population Pakistan would stil be very low compared to low rate very high population india.

Working for Dell right now son. Just moved to Texas and got some of your richest minorities working under me. Anything else?

off topic question, how is the situation in US for us? is it really as bad as we hear in the news or how people say? Like people randomly beating you up on streets and bullying you for being pakistan?

as a kid even though most pakistanis disapprove of us, i always had this thing for the american dream - i guess too much tv

off topic question, how is the situation in US for us? is it really as bad as we hear in the news or how people say? Like people randomly beating you up on streets and bullying you for being pakistan?

as a kid even though most pakistanis disapprove of us, i always had this thing for the american dream - i guess too much tv

Nobody bothers anyone to be honest. People live their lives privately, keep their business to themselves. You might find a crazy here or there, but that's about it.

^hope you can find the right palmela handerson, or left :tup:

Relying on your boyfriend's recycled jokes?

Oh, how the lowly have fallen.

how about absolute numbers? greater rate for low population Pakistan would stil be very low compared to low rate very high population india.

Pakistanis living in UK or Middle East are slightly less than the number of Indians. There are numerous persons of Indian origin living in different countries but all of them migrated during British period.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom