What's new

Falcons flying from the motorway

What is interesting is the timing of Uri incident and followed by the major military exercises.

The military exercises do need time for planning but so does terrorist attacks...

Coincidence?

Not at all, no need to press so hard for that. Check the following thread, created before URI attack so by going the day of announcement, it proves that since how long the same was planned.

https://defence.pk/threads/paf-to-launch-full-scale-exercise.449120/

BTW, how do you know that such kind of URI attack need a long planning but nobody knows when and how the same may happen.

Though you can say, see the timing of NS in UN to talk about Indian atrocities in Kashmir that Pakistan already announced about current agenda to be discussed in UN and then this attack to blame Pakistan and sabotage any talks.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

PAF ratio is two low IAF have over 250+ aircrafts for SEAD role only

pur BS Combined are nuclear yield not more than few Megatons Think rationally not fanboy BS

The ratio has never been in Pakistan's favor. It won't be this time either. Pakistan is expected to take a loss. But take a look at this, Pakistan losing 150 aircraft, but taking out over 100 of your SU-30's......what scarier and most expensive? I've not even calculated the trade and other loss due to strikes on ports and on other major places. This would be a war where no one would really win. At the end, every dog in the fight would be licking their wounds thinking, WTF was I thinking!!

So your hawks need to wake up and realize the mass casualties of humans that are coming.

Last edited:
A thread opened about PAF exercise and f__n dumb indian trolls all over it unreal you people need a life man I swer I really mean it you are pathetic with all your hate.

To be honest with you, under this situation, these trolls are a blessing in disguise. I am more than positive half of them belong to Indian services. Just by reading their messages, it is pretty clear how confused they are. Their thought process was that the surgical strikes would take place before Pakistanis are awake. Well, in turn, what they found out, was the PAF was already battle deploying itself due to the pre-planned exercises and good timing. So now, the surgical strikes are off the table, a full war is on. So they REALLY have to chose.

Their generals have warned them against it. It would be a serious moral defeat to have lost like 100-125 of their SU-30's and lose that "bogey-man" effect in front of the whole world by taking a beating on the mighty SU-30's..

So India has to decide, does it want to act like a macho-man and scare Bangladesh, Nepal and Sri Lanka? or, make a fool out of herself by starting this war. And yes, I realize the Pakistani losses would be more. But Pakistan has no choice but to defend itself and take the loss. It would be the Indian fake powerful ghost that would be shattered in front of the world when they lose countless SU-30's.

If you want to act like the US.....you have to be in the US's shoes first and have a record that speaks for itself. Wherever the US forces went, they suffered a minimum loss. That won't be the case for India to be frank. Shooting shiit up in the air would come back right on your face. Gravity and reality are two bit*ches!!

Last edited:
The ratio has never been in Pakistan's favor. It won't be this time either. Pakistan is expected to take a loss. But take a look at this, Pakistan losing 150 aircraft, but taking out over 100 of your SU-30's......what scarier and most expensive? I've not even calculated the trade and other loss due to strikes on ports and on other major places. This would be a war where no one would really win. At the end, every dog in the fight would be licking their wounds thinking, WTF was I thinking!!

So your haws need to wake up and realize the mass casualties of humans that are coming.

Are you Nastedamus who could see the future. 100 MKI with the loss of 150 PAF loss LOL

Are you Nastedamus who could see the future. 100 MKI with the loss of 150 PAF loss LOL

Well, I'd suggest to mark my post, wait for a few days and come back and respond after the war starts. The head count will be serious on both sides. But the biggest drop will be in Indian power projections. The countries around you will laugh at what happens here.

Military strategy wise, the attacking party always has a disadvantage. If you knew anything about doctrines, Pakistani doctrine has always been DACT and Defense. They are very good at that and when you are the attacking party, you are within the range of their sidewinders, let alone the BVR's. So yes, I stand by my words because I know what I am talking about. Don't be surprised if the number grows :enjoy:.

A big fat guy takes a little bit longer to manuver but yes, he can lift more stuff too. In this case, the size is what matters. Your M2K's have better survival and combat expectations than the SU's, Just watch and let me know if I was wrong. I'd apologize to you. Sounds good?

[ H I G H M A R K - 1 6 ]
Pakistan Air Force Largest & Comprehensive Aerial Combat Exercise

High Mark is an advanced aerial combat exercise, the primary focus is to maximize the combat readiness and survivability by providing a realistic war-fighting environment and ability in both the air-to-air and air-to-ground arenas in which Pilots were trained to fly according to their tactical doctrines.

Final.jpg

Kargil was bombing Op which you attacked them in Heights of 14000 ft its shows you combat Knowledge
Awacs coverage limited there always gaps ask any expert in PDF Is it not how Americans Invaded your airpace

everything russia has in it inventory check are stockpile ARM to Jdam and Anti ships cruise missiles

PAF ratio is two low IAF have over 250+ aircrafts for SEAD role only

pur BS Combined are nuclear yield not more than few Megatons Think rationally not fanboy BS

you need a fact check, the current ratio stands at just around 1.7-1 which is the lowest in the history od IAF. Keep delaying the MMRCA and youll peg level before 2020.

And folks, give the nukes a rest will you?

I think the Indian public sees billions being invested in the Armed Forces, and they seemingly cannot even attack a country that is SEVEN times smaller.

Pakistan is the kid surrounded by seven aggressive kids (population ratio with India) --- and he is saying "Bring it on!" This probably surprises our neighbours --- very few people in Pakistan are genuinely scared of an Indian invasion. It's pretty remarkable.

AoA

t i t a n t w i s t e r DOT _ _ _ SLASH p a k i s t a n HYPHEN a i r HYPHEN f o r c e

Kindly vet: [Please allow admin]

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom