What's new

Falcons flying from the motorway

Radars cannot Find SEAD Aircrafts in Nap Of the Earth Tactics

As for RADARs Our Sword Fish Can track 1500 KM in 360 degree angles If Have Aerostat to C4Istar capabilities

yeah their the ones that Anza manpads take down, cheap kills.

yeah their the ones that Anza manpads take down, cheap kills.
Anza Mani Pad is successful to take down Helos But not Sead aircraft flying close to Nap of the earth at Mach 1.6

Ohh harlod finch nerd , dont u know cities are fixed and not moving , GPS coordinates of cities are fixed
Nukes haha iam talking conventional

Firing Nuke Will be the End of the game For Pakistan you Know it

we are the best.

Anza Mani Pad is successful to take down Helos But not Sead aircraft flying close to Nap of the earth at Mach 1.6

and what about u.u survive?lol

we are the best.

and what about u.u survive?lol
I don't think Indian and Pakistani Nukes have enough yield to annihilate each other

I Mean russian detonated 50 Mt weapon did any thing happen globally radiation

Kia SEAD SEAD kar raha hai (these indians learn a few words and they love using them in sentences), we shot down two indian aircraft during kargil (their SEADS got scattered). is all the NAP of the earth flying going to save you from the AEWC aircraft up in the air as well. You dont think PAF has practiced and perfected tactics, they train harder then your boys.

What ARM missiles have you guys got?
What ranges are we talking about for your so called SEAD missions?

Any IAF aircraft entering pak airspace has to contend with the PAF and the Network Centric Airdefence, that is one hell of a risk to take, there is no declared war, what happens to shot down IAF pilots?

Last edited:
Stop referring to propagated indian attack as "surgical Strikes", any attack across the border is an act of unprovoked aggression and an irresponsible act of war, that would be dealt with swift and befitting counter strike.

Ah those surgical strikes that never come, gather some balls and do it this time. As for element of surprise, there is none as our radars and Air surveillance crafts are vigilant and scanning hundreds of kilometers across the border. Add ucavs to the equation and you have a multitier surveillance to confront.

In the mean time, our pegions and baloons are ready to scare your troops too.

e
I don't think Indian and Pakistani Nukes have enough yield to annihilate each other

I Mean russian detonated 50 Mt weapon did any thing happen globally radiation
India-Pakistan Nuclear War Would Kill 2 Billion People, End Civilization

e

They sats dont work when needed, just as the BSF itself. They need to have a more professional border petrol force and sats instead.

Sir, believe me, upto discovery/National Geography, BSF is very professional force, like Bollywood :enjoy:

Kia SEAD SEAD kar raha hai (these indians learn a few words and they love using them in sentences), we shot down two indian aircraft during kargil (their SEADS got scattered). is all the NAP of the earth flying going to save you from the AEWC aircraft up in the air as well. You dont think PAF has practiced and perfected tactics, they train harder then your boys.

What ARM missiles have you guys got?
What ranges are we talking about for your so called SEAD missions?
Kargil was bombing Op which you attacked them in Heights of 14000 ft its shows you combat Knowledge
Awacs coverage limited there always gaps ask any expert in PDF Is it not how Americans Invaded your airpace

everything russia has in it inventory check are stockpile ARM to Jdam and Anti ships cruise missiles

PAF ratio is two low IAF have over 250+ aircrafts for SEAD role only

pur BS Combined are nuclear yield not more than few Megatons Think rationally not fanboy BS

What is interesting is the timing of Uri incident and followed by the major military exercises.

The military exercises do need time for planning but so does terrorist attacks...

Coincidence?
yes. the exercise was planned long before the indian drama in kashmir.

Kargil was bombing Op which you attacked them in Heights of 14000 ft its shows you combat Knowledge
Awacs coverage limited there always gaps ask Is not how Americans Invaded your airpace

everything russia has in it inventory check are stockpile ARM to Jdam and Anti ship

PAF ratio is two low We have over 250+ aircrafts for SEAD role only

Guess what Entire Kashmir is Mountainous so you need to go back to school (unless you are delusional enough to think of a full scale nuclear war across the international border), Pakistan has massive quantity of PGM's
not just talking about JDAM, but H2, H4, Takbeer LGB, RAAD cm + Chinese Jdam's, you are relying on junk old migs and jags to do your SEAD missions good luck.

Hundreds of Oerlikon's will just do a turkey shoot of your low flying coffins.

Only thing Scary in IAF arsenal is TEJAS because it can crash on a house anytime and kill the inhabitants.

Radars cannot Find SEAD Aircrafts in Nap Of the Earth Tactics

I don't know how much you really know about Nap of the Earth. But try doing that to the entire border touching Kashmir region. It doesn't work and the SU's suck at it.

On higher peaks, the radars by default look downwards. So there ain't nap of anything. The only nap is a permanent nap a SAM can put a pilot into. Not sure if you were referring to that.

have Israeli, your radars will freeze when India wanted.

Per my sources, anything within 30 KM of the border headed towards Pakistan or EM pulse trying to freeze Radars for 15 seconds, would trigger an automatic response with Pakistani surgical strikes.

Always remember, you don't have the advantage of the distance on either side. Everyone sees all through the radar 100's of KM's into an enemy territory. Any "surgical strike" will really be the first strike of a full war sadly. Indian planners have warned Modi against War, but Modi and his BJP somehow want one to divert attention from Kashmir. So million of people will suffer from either side, sadly. This is why, the hawks always need cooler heads over them. But the highest ranking Indian official, the PM is a production of religious extremism so he'd want war, just like the one he is waging himself on Indian muslims!!

A thread opened about PAF exercise and f__n dumb indian trolls all over it unreal you people need a life man I swer I really mean it you are pathetic with all your hate.

Back
Top Bottom