What's new

Falcons flying from the motorway

War fought Is Pre War Analysis basis Calculating every factors Is there Any AESA based ground radar Radar on pakistani side

Pakistan in last two wars Lacked In Proper Pre war analysis
its not about on or two radars anymore, its much bigger than that.

We have a complete netcentric system giving us the entire picture of nearby regions. With all radars and survellance sensors, weapon systems and ucavs involved.

While yours is nowhere to be seen.

Hope PAF would release some sort of Video of Exercise really want to see JF-17 in action :D

There you have it, tracing everything back in history. The world has moved on, you should to.

Back then India was a poor bankrupt economy with a billion mouths to feed. What makes you think the results will be any different given that India is now in a much stronger position.

its not about on or two radars anymore, its much bigger than that.

We have a complete netcentric system giving us the entire picture of nearby regions. With all radars and survellance sensors, weapon systems and ucavs involved.

While yours is nowhere to be seen.
How Many Satellite Pakistan Dedicated For this Please name them Don't talk in air
For C4ISTAR you Need Complete Package Network centric Satellites To Battlefield Management Modules Im Not Fanboy That you can Amuse

Even BSF have have better Satellite Network Centric Capability than your Army Don't Joke around

Last edited:
How Many Satellite Pakistan Dedicated For this Please name them Don't talk in air
For C4ISTAR you Need Complete Package Network centric Satellites To Battlefield Management Modules

Even BSF have have better Network Centric Capability than your Army Don't Joke around

where is the proof?

For C4ISTAR you Need Complete Package Network centric Satellites To Battlefield Management Modules Im Not Fanboy That you can Amuse

Even BSF have have better Satellite Network Centric Capability than your Army Don't Joke around
Well then you don't have anything to worry about.
Kabhi aao na humse milne, Khushboo laga ke

where is the proof?
Why Dogging First give me Network Centric Satellites and Battle field management of Pakistan and Satellite dedicated to this role

The AFNet replaces the Indian Air Force's (IAF) old communication network set-up using the tropo-scatter technology of the 1950s making it a true net-centric combat force. The IAF project is part of the overall mission to network all three services, that is The Indian Army, The Indian Navy and The Indian Air Force.
The former Defence Minister of India Shri AK Antony inaugurated the IAF's the AFNET on 14 September 2010 dedicating it to the people of India, for their direct or indirect participation in the communication revolution

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Force_Network#Integrated_Air_Command_and_Control_System

Indian Army C4ISR trends
http://www.news18.com/blogs/india/saurav-jha/indian-army-c4isr-trends-10879-748564.html

Why Dogging First give me Network Centric Satellites and Battle field management of Pakistan and Satellite dedicated to this role

The AFNet replaces the Indian Air Force's (IAF) old communication network set-up using the tropo-scatter technology of the 1950s making it a true net-centric combat force. The IAF project is part of the overall mission to network all three services, that is The Indian Army, The Indian Navy and The Indian Air Force. T
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Force_Network#Integrated_Air_Command_and_Control_System

As usual, wikipedia to the rescue. it says "planned", can you read? By definition, it is a future peoject being developed, which means it is not in service at the moment. This essentially translates that your AF in particular is without an adequate c4I system.

As usual, wikipedia to the rescue. Not a proof.
Watch it youself C4ISTar for india for IAF

Indian army has Separate C4ISTAR for itself called intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) systems

IA's spend on ISR systems is expected to exceed 5-6 billion dollars by 2020. Large investments have already been made in the area of signals intelligence (SIGINT) leading to the development of highly capable products such as the Samyukta electronic warfare (EW) system. Samyukta, developed by DRDO's Defence Electronics & Research Laboratory (DLRL) along with IA's Signal Corps is a 145 vehicle based integrated EW system consisting of electronic intelligence (ELINT), communications intelligence (COMINT) combined with electronic countermeasures (ECM) and electronic support measures (ESM) blocks covering both radar and communication frequency bands ranging from 1.5 MHz - 40 GHz i.e all the way from High Frequency (HF) to Millimetre Wave (MMW).

Read
Indian Army C4ISR trends

http://www.news18.com/blogs/india/saurav-jha/indian-army-c4isr-trends-10879-748564.html

Even Border security force has its Own Command and control Network Watch video between 11:00 to 13:00 Minutes

Last edited:

Back in 2002, armed forces decided to have a complete c4i and netcentric system connecting all assets in army, navy, airforce, air defense and other subsidiaries.

The mission statament was as follows..

If there is one area of warefare, where Pakistan Army is making the most effort that is the arena C4I. Without going into details (a lot of them are confindential and hence my info on them is limited) we all know as a fact that the C4I directorate in GHQ is currently headed by a serving Lt. Gen. Till some years back it used to be commanded by a Brig. It is working extensively on implementing C4I doctrine. A comprehensive C4I doctrine was prepared and approved two years back. It calls for high level of automation in communications and control, as well as providing secure and redundant mode of communication for peacetime and war. Networks as PASCOM (Pakistan Army Strategic Comm.), DEFCOM (Defence Comm.), PATCOM (Pakistan Army Tactical Comm.), SATCOM (Satellite Comm.) have all been but into place and are working. Every company of the Pakistan army is connected coomunications wise whether in peace time or during operational deployment to its battalion and divisional headquarters which are inturn connected to the area headquarter.

The doctrine of Battlefield Management System is also set and these days it is put into practice. All the Tanks, Guns, etc are being supplied with GPS which are going to be connected with their tactical headquarters. Additionally, Tactical Radars of Army will also be connected to the radar network of PAF in order to provide low level activity report of enemy AF to PAF for help in CAS.

Pakistan Army is also incorporating computers into its mainstay. and a lot is happening in this arena as well.

It has always been a trademark of our armed forces to keep developments in any area away from media and public eye. It is a very sane and prudent approach as it gives the element of surpirze to an army which is inferior in numbers. Just because you dont know about what is happening does not mean that it is not happening.

It has been realized and being used for quite a few years now.

check this for a reference..

https://defence.pk/threads/network-...dimension-for-pakistan-defense-forces.319982/

Approximately 2 kms of Islamabad Lahore motorway has been cordoned off and is being used as an airstrip since morning. I wonder if there is an emergency or is it just practice as usual.

Its the on going High Mark 2016 exercise.

Back in 2002, armed forces decided to have a complete c4i and netcentric system connecting all assets in army, navy, airforce, air defense and other subsidiaries.

If there is one area of warefare, where Pakistan Army is making the most effort that is the arena C4I. Without going into details (a lot of them are confindential and hence my info on them is limited) we all know as a fact that the C4I directorate in GHQ is currently headed by a serving Lt. Gen. Till some years back it used to be commanded by a Brig. It is working extensively on implementing C4I doctrine. A comprehensive C4I doctrine was prepared and approved two years back. It calls for high level of automation in communications and control, as well as providing secure and redundant mode of communication for peacetime and war. Networks as PASCOM (Pakistan Army Strategic Comm.), DEFCOM (Defence Comm.), PATCOM (Pakistan Army Tactical Comm.), SATCOM (Satellite Comm.) have all been but into place and are working. Every company of the Pakistan army is connected coomunications wise whether in peace time or during operational deployment to its battalion and divisional headquarters which are inturn connected to the area headquarter.

The doctrine of Battlefield Management System is also set and these days it is put into practice. All the Tanks, Guns, etc are being supplied with GPS which are going to be connected with their tactical headquarters. Additionally, Tactical Radars of Army will also be connected to the radar network of PAF in order to provide low level activity report of enemy AF to PAF for help in CAS.

Pakistan Army is also incorporating computers into its mainstay. and a lot is happening in this arena as well.

It has always been a trademark of our armed forces to keep developments in any area away from media and public eye. It is a very sane and prudent approach as it gives the element of surpirze to an army which is inferior in numbers. Just because you dont know about what is happening does not mean that it is not happening.

https://defence.pk/threads/network-...dimension-for-pakistan-defense-forces.319982/

Do you Know what Network centric means
Sir Ji GPS is Navigation system not Not a Network You guys Not even have dedicated Spy Satellite in your inventory

This thread Started by Horus Way Back in 2013 Why Pak need Spy Satt And Surevillance
https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan-needs-a-spy-satellite.263604/

Iam Asking how many dedicated satellite you have For your this purpose Please Name them
C4ISTAR is complete mechanisms of Dedicated satellites and Battle field Management System and other Assets

Last edited:
it was planned before the kashmir incident. motorway was being prepared for past 2 weeks for the 5 yearly exercises of PAF. it has nothing to do with the recent incidents.

What is interesting is the timing of Uri incident and followed by the major military exercises.

The military exercises do need time for planning but so does terrorist attacks...

Coincidence?

Do you Know what Network centric means
Sir Ji GPS is Navigation system not Not a Network You guys Not even have dedicated Spy Satellite in your inventory

This thread Started by Horus Way Back in 2013 Why Pak need Spy Satt And Surevillance
https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan-needs-a-spy-satellite.263604/

Iam Asking how many dedicated satellite you have For your this purpose Please Name them
C4ISTAR is complete mechanisms of Dedicated satellites and Battle field Management System and other Assets

This is classified stuff, we do have access to data from paksat and many other sources. And the C4ISR utilizes them to present a fused picture of AOR to all subscribers.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom